管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes
0 d9 w4 a6 ?' U- Y3 o) }$ c' [
/ |8 j& G9 f) J0 ]+ F( gOne, two, one, two, three.
3 l2 a" |! p( g(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)
8 L' |5 B' Y" c; u9 R6 c8 gCreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do
9 [, |4 I4 j/ H) N% \I found your address got your phone number too: f4 q( ?, x% m/ x: S0 o
Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes" Y2 @# F9 t6 |" Y  `
Been to secret places you think nobody knows, F4 m! P: E* b8 }; C$ q

" M7 s4 ]1 X, aIf I have to live without you, nobody could
1 r- n9 h; ]& X6 S! M: UI need to be around you: [! `; x" D! @) v% q
Watchin' you
3 K/ J. T) G; t# |3 l% m# H0 R+ ~; b% e  V$ a: w
No one else can love you like I do0 N# C9 H3 G$ Y% N- s5 G: Q& k2 }
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
4 s  B5 \5 G0 O0 i. ~/ _1 ~; jI know that it wouldn't be right
1 Y! D9 f. o1 u- p  fIf I stayed all night
3 @/ n4 M8 T* E. T* A" ZJust to peek in on you
& C2 \2 L+ v! g4 dCreepin' up on you.., E: x1 z* |- K0 W( @
6 ?! z% t  {! E
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt6 {1 d- |( V/ Z
Spying on your friends to find out what you want
2 ~. e3 S# @# s3 U' Q: z2 fDrinking from the glass that you left on the bar
+ M8 E; R& H" c3 S) TFollow you around driving home in your car....7 ]$ S2 H% {) j! u# w$ a
7 G/ r' U5 W% D2 i1 a- f8 I
Do I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
! P, F* Q1 i5 @) V# k# dI need to be around you
* N% V" B8 A5 _5 B3 VWatching you4 b: h9 x1 _7 j0 v' E+ N$ G3 z3 f

/ m& B8 ^( a/ K; n. r2 h8 DNo one else can love you like I do
9 d, L, v0 Z/ X1 K, o- g# NFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you
2 D6 ?* P" q7 }& a% O1 bI know that it wouldn't be right8 `. f6 Y0 ]( ?1 X% M" ^
If I stayed all night
7 H6 p) `' t8 S& L% {8 _- T5 i( UJust to peek in on you
0 R+ i7 {9 [4 k* ?2 qCreepin' up on you..
( Z( z8 F6 m4 T, g* d5 n8 b. i$ T" _) v) C9 p
I'm creepin' up on you
  }! @8 E8 `1 n1 F& S: [$ k# k7 C2 R7 c8 \! x5 I# P0 w; |
I know this must be wrong
" }- Y+ N4 R4 @0 q0 CIt can't go on; S# F! D6 e' M/ D
This kind of thing
. ^, \& u6 J5 W# A3 p5 x, S1 cIt's taking all my sanity! A( Z2 t8 C  G9 P1 d
and making me a mockery  \' n0 w! N* P0 C
This must be wrong
; `5 n6 N0 n+ h  n9 WIt can't go on8 u. M' ^# [5 F; {: [
So won't somebody free me from this misery
, V! Q. I6 T6 G( f8 H- gBring my baby closer to me (yeah..)
  F! a  t  I& X- ~; w) K(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)
) R! `% f2 u$ M4 g. Z5 O+ q8 s
# X( b" k  z0 M- y% g(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do
; X; n$ e* p9 B, r% l$ PYou feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
0 Z9 E9 K; N$ i( EI know that it wouldn't be right0 g$ u7 V+ ?! V6 i! x3 |
If I stayed all night
  m: S; u) j- }Just to peek in on you.. creepin'
$ O/ T, S' X: d7 {( j& d: L
; W5 S% g1 q7 M% C* w6 `2 cNo one else can love you like I do
6 ^3 K0 G9 A+ a% R(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you* S; r& h3 O/ ?3 c) Q
I know that it wouldn't be right
* L/ Q/ i5 Q4 ~# rIf I stayed all night  d; }! y4 B! y6 M0 |
Just to peek in on you; i* P! ]4 [7 Q1 a5 Z7 V# w0 Y: \2 t
Creepin' up on you...
5 w  I$ h* e9 K) E4 ~6 t
" e5 k8 w( M( T/ l0 z7 F2 e'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do
" M4 o% ~5 T9 M# D5 m' Z7 B( ~) D* g(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)! W- `; U$ |  t6 C# H! s9 F& c
Watchin' eveyrthing you do6 v7 ^( _1 E. e% E) O+ K
'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do
; |3 y5 s5 }) C" h5 s1 tNo one else should love you (no) like I do
+ E$ o* v& }; O9 Q4 h3 wBaby, creepin' up on you8 |. J+ H+ {( u8 U3 [* p/ W' p
Watching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)% `" M2 z( \% y' A# `: \* X, Q  B4 |/ Q4 {+ w
'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)* I/ u+ r- Z4 H; j& _* q
No one else should touch you.. (no), k, v& l5 d0 ]- I  i. |+ g
No one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do
) w3 s* x* {+ ]; J/ E  B0 W5 X! J$ ^
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~

TOP

返回列表