|
 
- 帖子
- 1551
- 积分
- 24155
- 管庄币
- 19524 元
- 注册时间
- 2010-6-21
- 最后登录
- 2022-2-21
|
3#
发表于 2010-12-13 13:00
| 只看该作者
Wooooo
7 E, z/ x' g: \Hey
, ~' C3 z" m2 S j+ t& |, m嘿
1 |: N, X9 L1 ~It's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain - }; H( K; y% t$ E
这儿72度(华氏),降水概率为04 X% N7 o/ I! c# e& F m+ p
It's been a perfect day ; Q$ A3 B! v9 m
这是完美的一天
9 Q1 G" @3 V; \* RWe're all spinning on our heels, so far away from real % C2 s) }- z+ O4 ]+ q: p
我们一起转动着身躯,宛如梦境一般(spin on heels好像是向后转的意思,这句不太清楚)
/ l7 ^% C* E" w8 Z6 d) I* lIn California 3 R4 V3 m% ^7 O I
在加利福尼亚& c% J' f3 `+ y5 Q# ?" H0 Y
We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in 1 G7 Y8 X( x, B; G/ S) D1 H9 w
我们在车里看着日落,我们都相信这一切
9 `) }6 D# n6 C9 U. ?! g& E- ^And by the time that it was dark, you and me had something, yeah!
! G( J( n/ ]8 v3 a0 p而在天黑之前,你我间有一些事要做,耶!6 F7 ?% h* I, g/ K
And if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
5 d& W2 Q9 |' _如果这就是我们拥有的,那么我们拥有的就是金色的时光
) C/ H6 f; m0 O$ |6 ?We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
' D4 a6 b0 ~5 j n我们闪烁着耀眼的光芒而我想让你,我想让你知道# C. g0 @9 T) c' C
The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye ; M8 C2 W8 s5 z
清晨正在来临,我们的朋友即将告别/ X( K' V" a, r
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night
" n$ T: F2 B3 F& Q" d/ S现在我们无处可去,我希望你能留住今夜
. Z4 o ~. f8 q/ F5 NWooo, you'll stay the night " T3 ~. I1 S" i) t, i0 H$ U
wooo,你将留住今夜4 W$ B' W5 h* y3 b$ D
Wooo,yeah ; E+ M( p9 w7 `6 u# p$ c- N; D
We've been singing Billie Jean
* i8 {$ ]5 r% a! y" V0 |4 U我们唱了比利·金的歌& s. w4 P8 t6 A' g1 s
Mixin' vodka with caffeine
& |8 g. L5 Q& a把伏特加和咖啡因混在了一起9 B Z) F/ P' G: O& F6 q: u! s4 w
We've got strangers stopping by
4 I! v: e; M7 C1 \- r% w我们让陌生人驻足观看
) X3 i7 X9 E( X, O: aAnd though you're out of tune / g/ ]' I/ x1 W$ E, }' A. l
尽管你五音不全
& }! q( M% X' o- @Girl you blow my mind, you do
: s9 @& h. c3 F0 H女孩你让我心动,真的
0 f4 g i' t0 s$ q+ k$ H: ZAnd all I'll say is I don't wanna say good night " K1 k5 q: H' e. n1 A: n$ K& Z- l- ]5 L
而我只想对你说我不想说晚安
* I1 K+ T# V k$ rIf there's no quiet corner to get to know each other
& U, X! L" z; t1 \8 g" o4 o如果这儿没有一个让我们相互认识的安静角落, h. y2 ?$ } p! I2 t4 k
Then there's no hurry I'm a patient man as you'll discover* D! |! }/ {# ]+ S' `) ^8 Q
那我们也无需着急,你将发现我是个耐心的人+ P( [% T8 x' C7 ^+ b
+ S, }. l8 r, M _
) M7 i ]* f& `: U2 | d$ a) I
Cause if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
- Z- Y( |9 R4 h3 `, ?& NWe're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
8 p" _# ]* H% R8 K( AThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
/ J+ E! i4 b* J! Z( nThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night
# Q( a3 z6 F# X. r# YWooo, you'll stay the night
5 P/ |0 `8 w- Y' mWooo,yeah 5 S4 e) U/ F/ S; d
Just like the song on our radio said! o2 @+ w' \7 I# U- r+ B
就像我们收音机里的歌唱的那样
: _, Q( K1 \) v' |! m' r* D bWe'll share the shelter of my single bed
& U1 h( B5 S- T' g8 Y我们躲在我的单人床上(这是句歌词)
, v, S$ p3 P1 ?" R4 s+ j) JBut it's a different tune that's stuck in my head $ l4 e5 f5 S: ^; Y% M3 I
但是深入我的脑海的却是另一个调子
5 y9 f3 L5 n1 ?. ~# y! ?. @And it goes… $ l/ i+ J, ?; S2 \
它这样唱到...
2 V( {/ h8 V1 e3 T/ H/ | Q- uIf this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold 0 e9 ?( A: u7 ~9 g( S
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
% w( C; V" B+ s9 F, WThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye ( P/ a3 }! w. ]1 M/ t' o0 X6 U) b
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night
% P, Z H: D; L: n# dIf this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold 7 r0 ?: R! h" ?7 `5 _$ U5 k& ^
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
) G+ k1 t( v$ ~: ?3 X3 d- T2 cThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye 9 U. p, C4 s' ?8 t. B8 | X
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night 。 |
|