|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
[音乐] Daniel Powter Free Loop
' o7 c) X4 u; j9 JI'm a little used to calling outside your name
# l; N3 }) C Z% }! |有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字& c6 l w9 ^ x6 `7 ?5 k
I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane 1 ^6 c7 u$ X2 ~! R' p9 |
今晚不会见你,因此我也不会再次疯狂
' d$ w5 M; O) Z: z/ bBut I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
1 e8 p B" Y. X$ k" X! H但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了
3 [! Y" v {* J6 q2 L RHey yeah # {' N0 n: q0 m4 r
嘿耶8 q! r' u1 D& x" B* M. u- [
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
8 y6 N3 Q: h6 I我曾神话般地为我的小镇添光加彩
/ Q, t' N7 O7 w9 V! c# _I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same $ T! T( K* W8 _' g- N8 K
如果我不像他们那样离开,我明天也会遭到唾弃
3 G# y9 K- M( | s+ t' \But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
' A0 p$ H% m* c但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了
' B* U. q" J8 xHey yeah : B& M! Z$ i! @0 f6 m$ f' e1 e
嘿耶! g! [5 f8 T5 v: S& [- O0 A: G0 g
Cause it's hard for me to lose
5 I9 \9 l3 h! ~" R: S+ Q因为我很少失败
2 l$ q0 W7 R1 I, {In my life I've found only time will tell
6 ~) k4 H6 F5 a7 C; w4 m我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
1 b- w5 j; v _) r- s2 W3 V/ \And I will figure out that we can baby
L% r' f) f8 \2 p% V2 a我坚信我们行的,宝贝
7 M/ u5 z, D3 A$ x. V: oWe can do a one night stand, yeah # h! `3 {" C5 c8 s& [) S. t
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
7 a- M5 d i; {. I4 c2 p4 B/ J' n0 ^1 `" U9 E6 ~. n7 \, q
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
( d9 H1 H4 d9 z# p& M" E2 ^7 t Z我很少失败5 I1 s1 _. J% }! d
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
* C* l1 T) f( p. i6 n- F4 j% s1 s我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行/ @: a0 I& j. K2 j6 G
That we can baby ( c* x# H5 W. P. k
我们行的,宝贝; u1 X0 d3 U9 `5 o- O
We can change and feel alright
6 t# L. n- {9 F+ K5 M我们能改变,我们能过的很好.1 m9 x6 _% [! C8 ~. b
I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
: t L3 r9 U8 M K5 o有点习惯在雨中漫步% N+ L& m4 F* n) C
You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
6 D8 m. t# I9 q5 ~8 H8 \如果你觉得会日子会更好,你可以明天就弃我而去% Y! z9 x0 T2 q7 ?# X( \
But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day
# G% a, Q2 Q' H但,我始终不解,我需要那个离开的人.
* |3 n5 k1 I# T }Hey yeah % b4 A) p5 F- ?8 z: Y, u( Z" Q7 \
嘿耶 1 D: T' c6 ?/ {6 c# E
Cause it's hard for me to lose 5 h2 E% I0 D6 u
因为我很少失败/ Z2 m7 t4 N0 W8 B+ @/ L
In my life I've found only time will tell + L3 W. A0 n# c5 L* p' X
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切. s$ v& @/ d7 L! S: f K, o
And I will figure out that we can baby
( ?3 ?+ I/ v( F2 v我坚信我们行的,宝贝8 r, }/ H% E2 e0 T. {: M
We can do a one night stand, yeah 8 U! q% C: a4 p8 e- t
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
0 b8 L' c+ h% ?5 [8 Q) i/ |/ `( L [; C, l; k
3 l4 l& i/ a# ]+ A/ h- J1 U% }
And it's hard for me to lose in my life * S! o- \' V: L3 H
我很少失败
% C* [8 @) H6 q) e" D, J, @I've found outside your skin right near the fire
+ ]* [0 f4 [( i( N1 ^1 @我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行% j1 j; c, ~- s8 o) |
That we can baby ! `* Z6 v, ?- X% {5 l, @. d/ t
我们行的,宝贝
, Y4 f4 S; b [9 c# s. HWe can change and feel alright 1 C# m1 e& p' q+ U; g. Z6 l! r
我们能改变,我们能很好的.
6 g* \3 I0 Q7 P$ c1 a# g' z
, n; ~" Z% q9 {; UCause it's hard for me to lose
6 V1 S. H( a* G9 g7 T因为我很少失败
, J/ K3 ^% s% G" g: l! V$ mIn my life I've found only time will tell
! g8 d5 N! C/ N/ r0 c4 ]! K/ e我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
. z% [+ Z; e) I+ xAnd I will figure out that we can baby
) K+ m' U6 _* O! q我坚信我们行的,宝贝
2 H" U; T+ W$ f1 J% k, r6 AWe can do a one night stand, yeah
- V% n$ h& k" W0 J8 t2 L* M, K我们可以享受一夜露水之欢1 F. G" S6 x% E i4 e, J* k8 k
. m, k; }6 d+ ]9 D( l. k) H! P
, \/ U+ R: I' G/ t" ^& ?+ DAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life , L+ U$ \. I/ o' f# Y3 C8 N
我很少失败
! y0 S! d5 X& ~I've found outside your skin right near the fire
: n, m8 ?" n$ ~5 q' I2 q我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
. Q ?1 Y8 W: a+ y* QThat we can baby & ~' M- H6 T! d& W6 x
我们行的,宝贝
2 F0 ~; C( o1 k6 ^2 r. lWe can change and feel alright
& j! ^( ]' i8 f: m% F" ?我们能改变,我们能很好的.
) ]) F, u% c7 }/ `% |- J: a) M% V. |. M4 X8 N( y
: c9 Q" _ R' z* yCause it's hard for me to lose
5 W1 f% M: [$ ~" `# K' i因为我很少失败6 k: _+ L. k% `4 @& s
In my life I've found only time will tell
. t8 e! q- e7 H; `0 G$ a我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切+ _9 }8 m. j1 _& A4 f' f
And I will figure out that we can baby 6 \ R; t+ X7 `* ^9 ~
我坚信我们行的,宝贝
. c. m" ^( h( GWe can do a one night stand, yeah 3 R6 t. W9 w/ N6 [2 T% n
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
* L" ?9 k# v* i! A$ n4 ` P% w7 a' ]$ H3 g
$ }5 z7 L4 E3 ]% dAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life
0 _ F M6 L' l- J! G+ {! a我很少失败" t4 L/ C. T+ ~8 n5 a
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
% [5 Z8 A7 v! M5 |- ^我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行5 k. f+ E2 D8 r3 P; I: U1 B
That we can baby
' B" l0 y l. E3 P. x/ d我们行的,宝贝, P& f* ~7 D0 N ~2 q. Z
We can change and feel alright - ^8 I) f5 Y4 E7 d
我们能改变,我们能过很好. |
|