|
 
- 帖子
- 1965
- 积分
- 19432
- 管庄币
- 8917 元
- 注册时间
- 2009-2-5
- 最后登录
- 2018-8-6
|
We're walking in the air
3 o) {0 n) c4 h* bWe're floating in the moonlit sky 6 K0 i7 m0 m0 u# P
The people far below are sleeping as we fly 6 y1 |1 L; W0 _( r7 g
I'm holding very tight
, I X1 o6 \" T& f4 x4 D* MI'm riding in the midnight blue
$ a$ W C* v$ d1 V$ d) o& d3 S: d, I. LI'm finding I can fly so high above with you 7 J5 t3 O4 O! d# W5 n# q
Far across the world " ]) m. ^3 A) G% K
The villages go by like trees $ I( A5 q" f5 Y& j2 n
The rivers and the hills . n: C5 r/ _, [5 b' t6 M6 l+ Y
The forests and the streams
3 @6 d5 k8 K8 w! |$ zChildren gaze open mouth & Z8 y: B8 M4 S
Taken by surprise + Y* I% T! o& o7 b" o* I
Nobody down below believes their eyes - U% [) O- _. r3 [. o
We're surfing in the air
$ o" n8 x& }! ?& n8 ^% ^: ZWe're swimming in the frozen sky * c4 I' i* q- C; h% I, K
We're drifting over icy
$ I0 X5 ^! [" K5 E5 w" VMountains floating by $ |9 H; W9 {. q5 r& d8 \
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
2 N* {( C1 {' |! g. B8 FArousing of a mighty monster from its sleep
?. D9 P% e( ?6 ]1 UWe're walking in the air " ]$ ]* u6 k/ C4 ?+ B( ~
We're floating in the midnight sky + `4 A& ^: b: o* Q: C* m
And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly + l5 C n: g9 d7 |/ n" v
I'm holding very tight
+ o, A( H$ G( K3 B% a' I! l3 K' UI'm riding in the midnight blue
1 Y7 l: T" n2 xI'm finding I can fly so high above with you + W( ~4 c. `' C3 J: ] ^
' K3 b+ y+ F" u) P3 m- {, Eceltic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊 |
|