|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:21
| 只看该作者
Our love has changed& G* o) n! O% [: H
It's not the same
( K9 n# Q" P$ q# xAnd the only way to say it' U: R p% R B* \( u
It says it's better
/ X# p$ Y0 ]7 Y, ~; @3 g% j. t! LI can't consume
8 ]! c/ k" I0 y4 Y' f [5 k) |This way I feel
# g7 N$ E2 x. R! {) n! L( q0 z5 KFor all the time we spend together forever5 y! _$ U6 z4 W+ a. @
Just gets better
' y9 X, K2 S4 O. C3 s$ R( iSee what I try to say is. L! M9 B2 L: C& \1 h9 s- g3 w5 v
You make things better# O) i, S) T# k7 v) C! |- z: O$ ~
And no matter what the day is; I9 Z2 i9 h6 O5 L! Y V, f9 J
With you're here is better
& u, ^3 M: J- p I& X; qI stand by you, }. z/ P4 o/ e9 Z% v
And if you stand by me
2 o2 [6 r0 }5 cI think it's time that I'm leaving
5 j8 `: S& f6 p6 M- r' C6 ?) ?Cause I believe in is better. W5 w( H7 W- ]' p3 N
See what I try to say is! F; @$ i, @/ w/ d
You make things better
, {" ~) ` G' m& Y" DAnd no matter what the day is/ d7 m1 Q! r# Z1 M* w
If you're here is better4 ^3 N# f3 ^5 u* h5 F7 n7 P
Oh+ p- d: D( w$ e8 ~. _+ V: R
And more light shone to you7 q. [. i3 m6 x
I'm forever love with everything you do$ Z. G: l8 I" q, I% K# N' Y
Oh; ~& u# h) M R8 H
See what I try to say is, G( s: T1 \. F$ q5 D( l# i3 A
You make things better
6 q; A7 Z! u4 C. |+ d5 Z$ J+ j# CAnd no matter what the day is
5 s/ f/ G, C; _/ H3 b9 i4 e8 C# EWith you're here is better o: u" T! }7 ?% T. E' I
Our love has changed
% K, c1 V$ s/ b& K& }" C) TIt's not the same Q' }2 }8 y4 b: ?
And the only way to say it9 ^8 n+ P, @9 o! ?7 x
It says it's better |
|