|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:09
| 只看该作者
[Verse 1]
' [. K1 E% ?- TAre you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me? 6 q& b0 }- D# s% d S6 [
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
; G* F* @ B/ W2 `Are you a guard in prison maximum security? 8 |2 H1 g1 E6 Q, J6 C9 l, J y% O
Is that you? is that you? Is that you? 6 P* t5 _" U3 G
do we stay home all the time because you want me to yourself? # u, m4 Y7 Z: S( m* b5 {3 L2 \
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? # V2 {- @6 B9 l+ B
Or am I stay locked away out of fear I'll find someone else?
1 ^+ d' l; r& M9 kIs that you Is that you Is that you?
: }3 k6 u& b! f2 l
, S N# x( }0 w& y0 r[Chorus]
: b) X) f% e0 x% p3 G6 rWell I don't like (o-hoo)
/ v& |8 }) O3 L. l3 o+ T9 Z! e- zLiving under your spotlight (o-hoo)
$ \+ a% }5 V3 K7 A% L9 wJust because you think I might (o-hoo)
; |: @% R4 p; p* ]& @Find somebody worthy
* V, v5 o" j' s% v% s3 M5 T
7 S: V; M/ D9 D+ y# s" V+ c. K" W3 RO I don't like (o-hoo) 6 g$ b; s) i- U, v8 i
Living under spotlight
8 U, f. h# u1 a* ]. m* FMaybe if you treat me right
/ a9 l2 W- t# e# N% D$ U, \You wont have to worry
% O' t0 }. b* l! L/ u
9 s! P4 m6 N/ o: \7 x7 ]( y2 H[Verse 2] 7 X# ]+ Z1 A. u8 J7 ^. P$ ?
Is this a relationship
0 Z5 m. V2 L% }* \8 V W& n7 AFulfilling your needs as well as mine?
7 w6 R. `, F C7 {& R3 tIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? 3 K$ A5 l3 i% L R/ f9 F
Or is this just my sentence
& E% {) E R1 iAm I doing time? 1 k( ?% M, L6 d7 g
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? ( O% S$ k) Q0 X4 Q( g# `
Is this love real real love 4 t R& y/ S. ~8 G3 m
Then I'm staying no doubt
6 O9 w$ R* Q3 I" c1 u, R2 BIs that you? Is that you? Is that you?
6 c+ v2 c- N$ Q) b) b8 ]! u/ z) CBut if I'm just love's prisoner
$ f+ z A7 B$ m% B1 l( [3 BThen I'm bustin out (oh)
; l) z+ B( Y4 ^
! H1 m& q$ \/ D# `[Chorus] 1 [/ l! M: c+ _$ B" o# C4 D' D: N
% E0 Z6 B# F" R5 ?1 ^( J0 x/ ]" P1 r
[Bridge] ' V7 i# o' q, S/ D4 N. {+ [
Boy you ought to be ashamed of yourself
, M, o* n- X) n6 x1 u) V3 t6 i( KWhat the hell do you think your doing
! s7 H/ W* q" ?Loving me, loving me so wrong j- u# V4 ^2 w% e3 l6 T
Baby all I do is try (try)
0 k3 j0 d) j3 dTo show you that your mine (mine) $ E! b0 k5 v) F7 M8 G y7 e
One and only guy (only guy)
; i; E/ @8 y. J% K5 w: O$ GNo matter who may come along
5 v- n4 _% j, G4 e7 QOpen your eyes cause baby I don't like
, @# |& A! c9 `/ s, h7 o4 @( _Ooh, ooh (oo,oo) " H) g/ F& F4 n! m" b [1 r
Ooh, ooh (hey cause I don't like!) 2 g, c' m- d0 |7 H% v0 D
3 p. H1 a+ v* b- T* o3 ]: r
Well I don't like
; f! G+ u6 f4 x! C4 F- T5 j& aLiving under your spotlight (no,no) ) ?! a5 m5 C8 \2 D, }5 v! S7 M
Just because you think I might (hee) 7 A C$ |! l, z0 d/ ?1 w1 F
Find somebody worthy (no, I don't like yeah) 6 {- u" Z. I z: w% e2 k7 [- D, N. p/ n
And I don't
- G/ [- T8 z" }$ B! hLiving under your spotlight (living under your spotlight)
/ X( ^5 q3 O' x; t0 z+ W+ G3 @Maybe if you treat me right (treat me right yeah!)
' U! J# {8 k' y6 |$ y2 p0 |; \You wont to worry 3 M: N$ f# G' w _8 F+ w
( W& f* F9 Q* D7 r! } x
(I don't like) |
|