管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

[音乐] Beyonce碧昂斯最新抒情佳作If I Were a Boy

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20: m) x3 }& [3 q$ e" w
- Z4 B' M$ C  l5 _3 E; P- \

- S. X4 |& G: @. r1 \; ?  D; G) U  T4 b

! @. _' @0 |' T: m  碧昂斯,原美国女子偶像团体“真命天女”成员,2002年团体宣布解散,碧昂斯对音乐依旧忠贞,单独在歌坛发展。2003年,她成功发表专辑《危险爱情》,特别是与男友JAY-Z合作的主打歌《疯狂爱情》风靡全球。碧昂斯有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手中少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

If I were a boy6 h$ Q. g& g8 M. X5 B7 O
Even just for a day
0 h9 u  M, l! `& H  Q8 |1 @+ z, iId roll outta bed in the morning$ \5 {9 o9 I" J& s
And throw on what I wanted then go
$ `. D5 C" Z) D# P4 X9 F- B1 V5 HDrink beer with the guys/ `; |0 t+ O9 n5 |: g+ \1 S
And chase after girls
/ f2 w7 j* L( F& f6 wId kick it with who I wated
$ f2 `1 e8 U& H% y: d0 s+ EAnd Id never get confronted for it.+ g' W# T! n& [
Cause theyd stick up for me.3 P+ c: b6 S4 C! A
[Chorus]
" M" A4 y- |! w' O) A  ]0 sIf I were a boy
% m5 u3 T5 `; y1 `) \. eI think I could understand
2 p/ ?  A5 q2 W, Y. K. f5 a# VHow it feels to love a girl% N. J6 ?8 `' q) D
I swear Id be a better man.
9 R4 b& K2 }/ j4 MId listen to her2 C+ {/ f0 X6 u7 g! c3 C
Cause I know how it hurts
0 V6 j* v" O6 R$ q* h5 XWhen you lose the one you wanted
* P# k) N! B! t/ x4 x6 iCause hes taken you for granted; f" R; z, {/ q) `0 Z
And everything you had got destroyed- X, S$ q% x! P9 W% J. c+ c
If I were a boy6 }% p; i! O5 P# u: d: I. d$ @
I could turn off my phone
* k  w6 x" h/ @' n/ M2 STell evveryone its broken* L6 k; t9 T2 s* d# t3 n8 ~5 \/ j1 n
So theyd think that I was sleepin alone
$ ?  q% }9 C7 u, DId put myself first; C8 l2 E6 {- U% E) \6 ]
And make the rules as I go; n: Z# Y5 v$ g( G' X4 y/ g8 m
Cause I know that shed be faithful9 o, K& o. y7 Y* i& Z4 R0 T
Waitin for me to come home (to come home)5 n% J) P$ w: u! z( Z9 v, N# T0 Z
(Chorus)
" @+ h6 C0 M( Y1 TIts a little too late for you to come back
. y9 L2 |! d. ^Say its just a mistake
2 T: c% `; E7 }! F1 H  cThink Id forgive you like that
* h- k8 x  S5 t1 N4 M* I6 D# TIf you thought I would wait for you
$ e$ ]+ ?& e4 F5 yYou thought wrong
" |: S# S) x! p% X& T) E(Chorus)( N! I5 s( s  U- G/ w. m; D3 P
But youre just a boy
) h8 m- |' w( W) qYou dont understand
2 `" H! m& W0 H1 uYeah you dont understand
; u) I6 a& G0 z: t7 V1 KHow it feels to love a girl someday
. D: U9 P9 l5 c9 i# p& q' b7 SYou wish you were a better man$ T( \0 U1 Q& k+ J9 P1 G+ C$ ~/ a
You dont listen to her  n2 @: V6 m+ i8 y/ V6 v* A* L+ l
You dont care how it hurts
4 q8 g- |( P9 u9 N% _/ `Until you lose the one you wanted
: T; z5 F% _2 I# |- |7 U2 L7 W: gCause youve taken her for granted
% A' x6 Q4 |. Z9 K, oAnd everything you have got destroyed7 B. r# \$ }2 P# N5 o
But youre just a boy

TOP

你写的确实不错~~~~~~顶~~~~~顶

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

TOP

返回列表