|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 00:53
| 只看该作者
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream 4 l7 a0 x u; Q! U+ T' B, _4 j
You never would believe the things that I have seen
3 L& M" R! |5 N% {0 M) W- LI looked in the mirror, and I saw your face
( y; Z; k+ b. {" e, hYou looked right through me; you were miles away& h; f# V1 t6 a1 {' l3 |
" @3 h) I/ r! pAll my dreams, they fade away ) V6 _" Z- s" u% h2 t* z
I\'ll never be the same ' X7 e1 ?4 i7 X* |9 M0 J8 U$ }( x
If you could see me the way you see yourself 8 ^( a: \% n: }8 b1 m( C6 T. U2 Y+ |3 {
I can\'t pretend to be someone else+ v7 M9 S+ a/ R8 l. Z
8 H G8 A, e% J, N2 d% c. R
You always love me more
) A0 j1 _9 _# X& KMiles away [* D% G3 E% ]/ J* H* {
I hear it in your voice when you\'re 6 N3 w% I0 ^& c2 ^. x; x
Miles away 6 ~" R3 C0 u. K0 L" e
You\'re not afraid to tell me
/ d4 n( j/ m' k0 F5 hMiles away
) T5 x" x4 Z6 R0 JI guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
- P7 T4 b% v. i$ N" X3 F; a5 q MMiles away1 j: a/ S3 V9 ^1 d- z7 f0 I4 l2 l
6 O* S6 g# v+ ]
So far away, so far away - y( J, x* K* w1 O2 K
So far away, so far away
+ {1 o6 S& R5 z+ f- A4 |9 gSo far away, so far away S2 [4 R3 e& u% A$ a- O* L
So far away, so far away
+ G0 r' N) |: D" ]" J7 E9 J
5 l! N- d2 T+ b; R2 GWhen no one\'s around, and I have you here
1 a% A! X; x: K% A+ p; |$ C/ b/ h9 }I begin to see the picture, it becomes so clear
! T, U7 C! h) fYou always have the biggest heart
, i! c: t% L" D2 i% O4 CWhen we\'re six thousand miles apart& g: r& j$ @8 l- |, f; o6 r: c
" W( u6 @& R: F8 `( C) @$ c4 t
Too much of no sound 3 p( R# g/ e3 W$ f j
Uncomfortable silence can be so loud
* w5 ?: j$ L" S- y0 m X6 a7 bThose three words are never enough
# F2 V/ l! G& h% h- ~/ ^$ u* |: E6 u0 iWhen it\'s long distance love
; P0 H. i8 _* p' }) c
# O, v6 d$ Y, T: d1 bYou always love me more
4 @- g" V7 t' z1 i3 QMiles away
4 p \9 R7 S8 oI hear it in your voice when you\'re 9 p0 R9 g" Q! L+ ]
Miles away # n( z! C# h: x/ f" h
You\'re not afraid to tell me , T8 p; I9 O3 q7 d# ]$ C
Miles away
0 T& a6 W' |8 e/ VI guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
! p8 E6 H( U$ @Miles away
$ _/ ~8 c- q& h7 r- u. p3 s
1 ^1 J% Y: A7 b: K; SSo far away, so far away
1 o" }* C% ^) uSo far away, so far away
% Z. {/ Q! l, |7 h. DSo far away, so far away 3 s, l* Z' ?5 W5 \0 o6 z
So far away, so far away
& m' Z7 v; E% E d
/ ~& `: n y5 ^I\'m alright, don\'t be sorry, but it\'s true
* l6 k; |- o( B( `1 r' WWhen I\'m gone, you realize 2 p- i8 t% L8 a0 B- Z
That I\'m the best thing to happen to you
; B) ^. g2 g) @7 ^% j
( P* [/ O$ X$ o% }You always love me more! a8 p/ s4 Q5 e
Miles away ; S5 V/ E; O V' ~2 i+ H
I hear it in your voice when you\'re 9 t" o( Z2 i9 X4 ?* E( E% p7 h
Miles away
: s4 b, b* ~; e/ |- r$ O! U WYou\'re not afraid to tell me
* ?* L0 s) q/ ?' @% l6 kMiles away
* w8 W! ?/ y1 j4 U5 q3 ?I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re $ S. E d% T) E
Miles away
: A+ v, |% h# o1 V; V) v6 z% B- k. a e7 G
You always love me more 7 n# c1 P# e- \, l: c( i! p+ p
Miles away ) N q/ D9 S& e2 Z( R m0 Q
I hear it in your voice when you\'re
( {8 l# P8 @* L# Z$ EMiles away 8 ?; O/ |; f7 E1 P2 Q- _8 ^1 K- b
You\'re not afraid to tell me 8 q- j* ? O1 g/ e5 m! a2 i4 \
Miles away
- d% J' R3 h; x1 @I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re M) G6 {. y N0 n0 K
Miles away
4 ]! B D0 W* P8 x8 J; U1 [
- w9 d5 c! b2 a u8 tSo far away, so far away # `+ J/ `. q( U8 ]' L5 ?$ _
So far away, so far away
; ^# P9 b+ w: Z: V% L5 c) P7 x! E1 @* XSo far away, so far away 5 C% k, J, J( Q1 E9 X) J H7 n
So far away, so far away $ e, }0 [. v6 V( F+ a( i
So far away, so far away " w: m! [$ {3 @% e; x1 A
So far away, so far away
7 v+ ]2 [. I$ L/ ?7 \/ M5 ISo far away, so far away 9 j; {4 g/ O D; H1 J
So far away, so far away 5 x2 y1 u' b+ q. |! N! {( a
So far away, so far away
$ F# O- ~9 ~7 b' ~" l% QSo far away, so far away… |
|