管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend


9 W! p! v; N1 K' R# F7 h. S; c8 c! ]3 u
1985年,Ashlee Simpson出生在美国德克萨斯州的Waco市,作为美国著名的偶像女明星Jessica Simpson的妹妹,Ashlee Simpson在姐姐走红之后就更加显得星途坦荡,但是在音乐生涯上的发展Ashlee Simpson更加依靠的是自己的努力和自幼就对音乐的热爱,而非明星妹妹的身份。早在自己11岁的时候,Ashlee Simpson就成为了美国芭蕾舞学校最年轻的一员,而从14岁开始就已经开始了自己在演艺圈的历程,那一年他跟随父母和姐姐一起搬到了洛杉矶,开始参加姐姐的一些节目演出。* ^3 Q9 g3 G  ]' k
搬到洛杉矶之后,随着年龄的成长,拥有一双明亮大眼睛的Ashlee Simpson渐渐的开始了出演一些电视节目,并且在电视系列剧《Seventh Heaven》中获得了主要角色的演出机会,不过她并没有像姐姐那样首先从影视剧的演出开始自己的明星道路,她首先选择了音乐。2003年,Ashlee Simpson的单曲《Just Let Me Cry》被选入了卖座电影《Freaky Friday》的电影原声碟,这是她第一次向歌迷展示她的演唱实力。这位拥有一个明星姐姐的Ashlee Simpson很快也成为了娱乐焦点人物之一,精明的商人很快就抓住了她身上的商业潜质,再加上本身的天分和努力,Ashlee Simpson在此后不久就成功的和著名的Geffen唱片公司签约发片。
% ^9 Y5 y- d' s6 l- U签约之后,Ashlee Simpson开始更多的在电视媒体上亮相,她很快就扩大了自己的支持群体,这也为她的新专辑发行奠定了良好的商业基础。2004年,19岁的Ashlee Simpson的首张个人专辑《Autobiography》成功发行
4 i; O& e/ x3 A$ t9 t4 u6 M8 u2 h( D+ ~& d! F- o7 |
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:44 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词:
' x1 G' \! ?' N  H: \8 @" E4 \Whatca been doing? ) U% y8 b' p3 _4 Y9 D1 b6 |7 i
Whatca been doing?
' o# g2 v* f3 z0 m% x' C' Eoh oh
: \# w9 p% b  uHaven't seen you round - H! X( n5 M  \+ P/ Z. E/ K
How you been feeling? ( d8 s. x/ i" i. A8 L' b
How you been feeling?
6 g; P6 j3 M+ H$ ?! ZOh Oh
& O1 V. |, B# UDontcha bring me down + ?4 \- Z9 R' Z: p; f3 D
All that stuff
: H: I& ]0 q9 D0 iAbout me ' P: B. m1 ~/ r3 E- H
Being with him ! o5 m* [; k8 n* |! d9 Q6 F. Q
Can't believe ) @5 d( A( O* n1 i6 n1 D% q2 h. w
All the lies that you told + j+ A  `  w+ f$ c! y
Just to ease your own soul 5 N0 S# p, a; O7 Z3 J8 W0 w- Q' a
But I'm bigger than that,
7 G: \3 f! N! N9 X! XNo you don't have my back " U3 v8 S4 g/ U% W
No No (Ha)
8 h, q1 c$ I4 V( x$ z5 C9 o& {6 K8 F
Hey how long till the music drowns you out . k& ]7 ~; x8 F5 ^- p$ I9 c
Don't put words up in my mouth,
% _( U- l3 [$ u% v0 W+ l8 UI didn't steal your boyfriend
6 U% S4 {' ?" x8 q0 O  R# IHey how long till you face what's going on # N% `2 r  d/ ~: R5 J. F
Cause you really got it wrong? 1 C$ o- J& \( B
I didn't steal your Boyfriend 0 }/ h- Y; J* ~$ X; Z
/ v) t) p! u) g. ?& [9 v
Well I'm sorry 9 c9 I+ o7 w2 H! C% U2 a- A
That he called me
) @1 G: i( t1 c: aAnd that I answered the telephone
4 e3 f0 n- S4 r. q! m1 @5 Z4 R- w8 YDon't be worried / ]7 {6 r$ Z3 X+ s- L
I'm not with him
/ b7 s+ q3 n  zAnd when I go out tonight
$ u1 M2 d3 L1 \8 kI'm Going Home alone
" S% A# a3 g9 V& _2 z1 gJust Got Back # {5 Q( X/ C3 p8 `) V! [( `3 R# t0 {
From My Tour
' C5 W( Z: T4 @1 }I'm a mess girl for sure # f- o+ O( g2 a$ R
All I want is some fun,   R7 S+ i0 I0 [$ M& l
Guess that I'd better run
3 q; p3 N! M+ n8 N4 r' u" vHollywood sucks you in
$ s8 [, F/ [5 F/ ]5 R$ cBut it won't spit me out
0 V8 c% L+ j) H0 [! O! s9 HOh Oh (Ha) 2 w  g# M; k% H9 E3 }! B. T
7 E; w% m. x- p1 N6 `3 a8 A# d
Hey how long till the music drowns you out 1 R; ~" k2 m/ H, z# k3 M4 o
Don't put words up in my mouth, : R: d1 v$ L. k/ d* P4 z4 o
I didn't steal your boyfriend & f0 B8 b* n  [! ?# z
Hey how long till you face what's going on
! v5 v! e( M8 Q- C! ICause you really got it wrong? $ ~! _9 g) z1 ^- o/ P
I didn't steal your boyfriend # Y6 ?* L+ v  R, B- w
Hey how long til you look at your own life 5 E6 ?, q5 G" y6 X) b
Instead of looking into mine?
9 k( O" U. S: k- ?2 p0 m3 WI didn't steal your boyfriend # l2 O  H; z6 A: O) C
Hey how long till your leaving me alone / e6 Z: Q+ x! K& d2 Y
Don't you got somewhere to go? % ^$ D& H" M8 |$ H) `6 r9 E
I didn't steal your boyfriend
) }1 n* Q  t; O, c" k+ [Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha 4 v) X1 ~! a0 Y- }4 x! S
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
5 L: U' r# y/ D; s6 A
+ l- w  T7 ~! ~' G& l; bPlease stop telling all your friends $ f* t  ^! f5 h6 A
I'm getting sick of them
7 O* l* Z) y2 h! k/ zAlways staring at me # i! R9 l% D. i% Z) b
like I took him from you
% ]2 o7 S4 M: \9 K$ }6 g. w0 [6 p* _0 ~+ d% b
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
( C+ M- |# K0 B3 dDon't put words up in my mouth,
6 L1 s/ ?9 N3 {' r# C* tI didn't steal your boyfriend
! l* a9 y+ f2 n' c, qHey how long till you face what's going on
0 V6 ]: a3 T9 J2 C7 r. `. TCause you got it wrong? ; ^' ^7 J5 e0 t6 S
I didn't steal your Boyfriend 6 T# j, j4 j- d0 H$ s6 p
Hey how long til you look at your own life / @5 ~& o4 v: I2 H5 z: F3 W
Stead of looking into mine   Y8 P; _9 ~# I) Y# u
I didn't steal your boyfriend ' V5 N) L+ S6 J6 ^; }; W
Hey how long till your leaving me alone " f$ }1 F$ _- H; x) t0 [
Don't you got somewhere to go + p) H0 Q' d/ C! c5 B5 T
I didn't steal your boyfriend
; e* z: S% l  l
7 v1 M& X$ s# ?4 A7 h8 gOh, Oh, Oh, Ha
0 ?- H' C; `! ^/ NOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend & b$ a2 ?6 q5 ?
Oh, Oh, Oh Ha
1 u& i) K+ `" {. E! t* V& B& M0 EOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend

TOP

返回列表