管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20( T: ^3 o8 B7 J
  g0 W6 ]% `/ l# Z1 I& l
7 R: G8 L$ o( Y1 i
+ d2 F2 \; m: x# t" p
The Script,来自爱尔兰的流行摇滚新军,钢琴,弦乐,吉他,鼓,人声在乐队3人的细心编织下另听者陶醉其中。听The Script的音乐让人想起了人气正旺的OneRepublic,他们两者的音乐除了给人们迷迷的英式风情以外,还有浓浓的美式都市韵味,特别是节奏上有R&B的印记,这样的“混血儿”产生了更加流畅的旋律和押韵的词曲,可以说是舒心的佳曲。
9 U5 W/ h: W3 S- S8 u) r8 {/ ~  A  o) d/ m& c9 S
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
, ]0 k0 w/ X' y% R7 |$ KGonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move, / l' Q4 c; H: x2 X
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
* h" f* p  i* P% cSaying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am, ! S: m: t- K; e* a, Z( ]9 N
Some try to hand me money they don't understand, ! U5 n9 D# N) V8 x# Y+ `/ L1 _
I'm not... broke I'm just a broken hearted man, ; l' D7 r( A% n8 w
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do, * m1 B  x2 N; _- }& Z
How can I move on when I've been in love with you...
; g7 p; `% Y: Q! _9 G/ [/ M
) e) \" k5 r. n6 F0 d1 _  h9 uCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, 3 k( t$ t7 b- i7 f
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
& i0 ?* \/ v2 R1 P3 QThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, & C' `9 v! g6 l  J' ?
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
; K: M# \$ U; ?: I1 b5 p. G  v- x2 Q3 ]: y5 a& [
So I'm not moving... 1 H0 m) C# y0 H) d+ ^! g
I'm not moving. : J3 j% W! Z$ I4 o
; x  F1 J. T# L( ?. R# n. L. ]/ D
Policeman says son you can't sit her,
! ?( z+ F* x) n: R1 oI said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year, + v4 K# l9 v, q+ A
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, & o" g' d' m, N" `1 j
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.
8 \4 o; a9 ]* A. e2 Y
- z: h- [: j, R, g! qCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, 0 |8 i; p- \% }  c8 y
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, ! t& M# G) H$ D8 E) i  }: \& j% T
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, 4 T5 I* C1 N( Z$ m8 G: W
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
8 W+ O# B. D" z' t* [
% p; e6 y1 F6 d; OSo I'm not moving...
: L! ?7 Y4 P" xI'm not moving.
# x: s9 W2 ^; |) w6 `6 y& W) I8 y$ h4 S/ a- |/ [  r" J
I'm not moving...   x0 C2 _$ K' g# }7 [
I'm not moving. 5 n+ o5 J/ J7 B& H

8 P2 T: l3 w( S' n$ z4 U" SPeople talk about the guy 9 d* o4 q) r, U2 x( ^
Whos waiting on a girl... ! n* N  p7 b3 ~- Y  ~) ~
Oohoohwoo
& j" E; q5 u4 c) t/ J, |' w6 kThere on no hole in his shoes ( a# Z! [7 g/ H( P
But a big hole in his world...
' U5 p0 M. }0 PHmmmm
" U% h6 r, x5 @( m* z
' v. j" N4 w# Y8 m4 oMaybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
& ?& F( e; [" |5 gAnd maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news, & }: N; h/ C( w
And you'll come running to the corner... - O7 ~* M7 i/ p( N9 _, h; r
Cos you'll know it's just for you
" M7 f+ |" m, |& w1 w0 t: U, H- Q/ T( z
I'm the man who can't be moved 7 u0 Y& D: }$ L: [& H& d
I'm the man who can't be moved...   l: F* J$ O2 W: P* x" a4 O1 j) D" x

2 y$ @& T  ]( O" j! C" B' }; c! U3 A2 eCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, # |1 |8 B9 I2 w( k$ \/ b
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
/ t4 _5 \8 J) h/ U! DThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, # }( M1 b; t( T  p
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
5 Y; a3 ?$ j# D* J, Y
$ |: a6 ]8 n$ f; ]$ }& MCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, So I'm not moving...
% v6 R6 W! T* U2 vAnd your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, I'm not moving.
0 l- O1 H% S/ xThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, I'm not moving.
; ~+ B& E" |( {, DAnd you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.I'm not moving.
9 d" s$ X+ A* u- h) J' t' y+ [. e% r! g7 `# |7 S" m$ T8 G; g
Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
$ q7 q+ Q( W1 j. _8 V) [Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move. 6 v  _, C. [) x7 Q3 ~4 _' t7 i* a6 V
$ Q) j3 `8 L9 i! D5 f/ |  ^4 L
Larry Cheng 8 x0 C# ~1 n' v3 l3 s% e
LK group share with you~~ - ^, r( Y5 [/ r' T
find more in Muzique sky ~~

TOP

返回列表