管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)
* v1 o& Y$ X' Q! x! w
) k, U/ E- D7 q  M9 n% t返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20* v  W' N) b9 n6 L3 N7 O- h$ z7 R
& s. L( ?  M8 \: B: ?: _, L
& L1 L  y# |, I; `$ A
- ?/ l1 S4 b" T% L0 O

, o: M0 Q2 W) [! O2 z! V( i1 ?DJ Ironik最新大热单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)的官方正版MV,歌曲讲述了一对兄妹患难时的感人亲情故事,类似儿歌的可爱调调和极为感人的歌词相信能迷倒不少朋友
* C  J% ?! V% `" @3 CStay With Me,据说是Ironik专门为他的小妹妹而作的原创歌曲,讲述的是他对他们所处的成长环境而感到的危机。近几个月来,英国尤其是伦敦确实出现了越来越多的青少年犯罪,所以Ironik这首歌曲也许是道出了很多英国年轻人的心声。不过这首歌乍听起来真的有点像儿歌,加上混入的现代节奏,倒确实是很有新意的一种风格。
$ `( f  S4 W# Z, E! Z  B  h出生于1988年1月18日的伦敦音乐人Ironik,13岁时就出道在London地区的Club和Bars当DJ,20岁的时签约了Atlantic/Warner唱片公司,他的音乐融合了R&b,Grime和hip-hop.* ]: J% L) H: r3 |
2007的夏天,他发行了第一支单曲“So Nice”,获得不错的反响。而他在08年6月30发行的这支新单Stay With Me则成为一支真正的大热单曲,该单曲一经发行就蹿升至歌曲下载榜第十一位,Stay With Me也已于7月1日在美国的iTunes store上市。
; k9 F8 s) J" Q6 d* m: o
7 @/ r* L) X  m! `$ r& z0 H[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词
& T" P8 J. o9 L, m+ c3 u7 E- oBrother snd sister Together will make it through
# V- V6 ~! Q  i* I/ p哥哥加妹妹 共同度难关
* h2 Q- w  _9 \Some day a spirit will take you and guide you there- c9 E. M8 ^2 Q
总有一天,会一种力量将引领你
. O4 J9 a" S! h7 C: yI know you've been hurting,but I've been waiting to be there for you
& `. T% T) S% ?/ q8 q+ ?我知道你在受到伤害,我会一直在那里等你! a6 r* U: y) f5 _
And I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can. e1 Z) {' w. A) N
无论何时,我都会出现在你身旁帮你走出困境' U- N- v5 e7 G# H' e0 C9 V( z
Everybody's free (Everybody's free)0 ?" i  U" C' M& }, j* c  V
我们都是自由的 ---------下面的另一版本中有这段歌词) {4 A3 \& i2 D& x
4 {( d  E9 t; I
This one's for all the people(ones) sharing love.It's appreciated2 b3 X; v- b5 ~2 _! B* E
It's Ironik
* {' o( Z* ], x- I& U. h& d这首歌是写给所有懂得去爱的人,希望得到赞赏,我是艾伦尼克# K, q) P- l5 r9 Z5 ?+ a
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment4 N) j( X1 L7 h% [; l0 w
(Life's crazy man,people come and go,but when the closest one goes,it's the hardest thing ever)1 Y) J& u4 J9 L' E) [
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等% g  ]; c8 ?$ p; c
(伙计,生活很是疯狂,人们来去匆匆,但当最亲近的人离开你时,那真是最难的事情)
" H1 p0 p/ F) L8 H( v8 zThey can wait for a moment,I promise
' |2 n' e$ O3 g7 I" Y她们可以再等一等,我保证
8 @, E2 ^% u8 n
+ |; B' B- J( ?9 F9 VStay with me (Please stay) Don't fall asleep too soon (Don't cry) The angels can wait for a moment (They cant wait for a moment)
5 V! V& [$ [. b留在我的身边(请你留下来) 不要很快睡去(不要哭泣) 天使还可以再等一等 (她们可以再等一等)& o5 Q2 V  }/ T1 S# t

3 A6 m) U. L6 h! y! M, n! F5 g) j2 yVERSE 1
0 i2 i4 u- E& x# VDon't cry for me when I'm gone,no point of wasted tears. p& d/ R9 _1 Q. e  L0 S1 U; e
当我离去的时候不要为我哭泣,不值得那样去浪费眼泪) J1 S# Z3 z* x4 y
Our time will come one day and I'm just confronting my fears) w7 s3 s( B, _3 y3 m$ m7 t
总有一天我们会走向生命的尽头,面对的只是我内心的恐惧
  Z* F! [( {. l1 {: R4 RThough it's not really a fear, it's more like a destiny
4 W! u( I/ n/ U6 o* N% u/ X) h虽然这算不上是真正的恐惧,而更像是一种宿命3 r$ e7 @4 O/ Y! J6 ~2 ?; n
Sometimes I sit and wonder.Is this life really for me?
3 S  t3 Q8 e# K5 ~有时候我坐下来冥想,这就是我真正的生活吗?
2 g) p  p! m! ]3 WCoz I've seen, heard, felt and done
( x0 D0 p5 t0 ?0 U& i8 Q因为我已经看过了,听过了,感受过了也经历过了
% K6 t% e. S, r! [2 vI hope you're proud of where I've come
/ [9 L- i  p4 g" |" y希望你能为现在的我而感到自豪: ^- ~4 }; \: N9 U6 i3 S
You've seen me grow and helped me through
; p; O" V3 [" K. G你看着我成长,伴我走过了岁月2 _0 h: |0 }( h" h, W* B
And there is no repaying you,I'm here and I feel like I'm delaying you
$ X) f2 p: i0 J  D我无法报答你,在这里我却感觉好像是在拖累了你
9 N/ p$ W/ B) h. t" ]% fBetraying you and when I'm gone I hope that someone's saving you
, y2 @, {# V$ `, |* @: i背弃了你,在我离开的时候,希望有人会来救助你
- f3 P9 p* k, {" p2 N8 p7 \8 a; d+ l% r
[Chorus]
7 u; p$ D) f, H6 `1 PStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
8 x4 C- C6 F, h$ C  i) o2 K留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等2 d5 Z9 g! q0 t, {* W% I
(They can wait for a moment)/ Q! R. C7 T  b! R
(她们可以再等一等); P0 Q4 Z% v. b# _7 g. n
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
7 ~+ w. N# U7 ~! b% s0 ]$ C9 o- H留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等" o2 }( a! J$ c6 }+ h' J
( R; n" W6 U# e
VERSE 2
# [1 h# n" E+ h  @I wanna see your face every time I come home
, d9 L9 M! h8 o6 r2 p5 ]9 w+ {2 c每当我回家的时候 最想见到的就是你的脸
) D3 ?" d2 q* a4 _+ vCoz I can't leave you like this in this cold world alone
( V2 Q$ X  _) m" T% ~% V" Y+ _因为我不能把你独自留在这个冰冷的世界上
( K5 v+ c* |: v' c$ CBut in this life we're living, who knows when I'll be gone
' \1 l" F) J6 {8 n$ P但我们所生活的今生,谁知道我的终点在哪6 `3 W+ R) ?& r& _: w
I don't wanna leave you with what-ifs,now I'm in for long
+ l! t  H* `: D. q我不想留给你太多遗憾,现在我更珍视生命
' G4 I. W& G: Y3 z* Y$ ^(To the world)! _4 x  M1 C+ G/ q1 C5 k" }  j& c
(对于这个世界); W7 S4 e0 k1 G) _0 [
: q% E. c' W- D
There's too much to prove, but sometimes I wonder what I really have to lose
" S7 `% H0 R9 n4 C( R7 o还有很多等待着去证明,但有时我想知道我该放下什么0 t% o/ L3 X) h, T9 i( C
And then I really see, it's not all about me+ X, V; R# _; f9 x* b
后来我才真正明白,那一切都与我无关7 ~* x: d2 W# V! \# p2 U$ f
I wanna shield you from this harsh mad reality,it's real lyrics
/ |  A( r; H1 v6 n- m6 |, b( d: O我想守护你不被这残酷而疯狂的现实所侵扰,歌词说的都是真
9 q2 w' P4 J8 Z; ~9 d4 ~0 B6 u
$ v' x# I; f: ]9 A7 ?$ A3 ?( C- j0 |[Chorus]& a& x+ I8 B8 u
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment* D2 h9 [2 h- [8 F# ]8 ~4 |& M$ Z
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
8 @) ~  G" R8 }9 TThey can wait for a moment,I promise
% T+ Z5 ]& _9 ^9 R她们可以再等一等+ B# L, n( w; Q* e
It wasn't meant to end like this
% |% y3 W" F6 \. V一切不应该这样结束& ?+ V0 Z" z8 V& P# g% \* }
It wasn't meant to end like this. r4 L3 T1 ]4 p, l+ g7 U
一切不应该这样结束
3 P  ?) I$ S/ D5 HNot without you
- D6 H; I% p! a不能没有你% W4 c& _2 u1 R- x$ @
No
4 q2 b0 j1 ^. _5 n! L4 S不
8 j# i9 x) w* i, v6 m) W3 j% vNo...
( @7 |7 B: C- I; t1 [, j不能...9 r0 |; I5 @' r; j/ E0 e5 g
5 @6 w4 l; ]7 m! h
And life gets risky sometimes, but you gotta take your chances, life's a game--you gotta risk it
9 u; C" T5 w/ m4 Q; w$ h8 |  hListen
4 G& A" J& Y" e! w9 V生活有时充满冒险,但你必须要抓住机会,生活就是一场游戏--你心须要去冒险 听好了
; z) h) G$ B" ~. F5 \% e' t: W
VERSE 32 ^. j' E8 O* u' G
Life's so crazy but I've lived mine well& h% f# Z2 D8 T, ~, p/ Y4 N
虽然生活很疯狂,但我过得很好
7 A& |. [5 m$ b" M8 D0 B" FI hope you do the same thing and I hope you don't fail
( ^& i7 [; R, `% ?" i, @  f我希望你也一样,希望你要不舍不弃  C6 k$ d& L/ v1 [2 x
If anybody tries to bring you down just stay strong: t' n  u2 \" @
假如有人想要击垮你,你一定要保持坚强
0 j& f3 [. m* n/ o% P8 b7 qDon't argue the fact that you're right and they're wrong) O* l1 R- I/ l
不要为谁对谁错而去争吵
* T3 j5 {5 h. K- s  R2 j6 k4 K- x, [Listen to my lyrics that's why I wrote this song
' j' g  o, V% ]. p听听我的歌,这就是我写它的目的; U8 X3 h* _' t3 }
So you can be influenced and just stand there strong
9 ]1 K$ y3 O* a2 l1 i你会被它所感化,坚强地站起来
1 U) `0 j4 |. J% i, ]Everybody's human and everybody's equal
. Y$ {( c+ h/ j% ]8 p% \4 X+ G, z大家都是人,人人都平等
- Q0 u0 `& M) A, I& N* a: X+ hSo don't listen to nobody,coz everybody's people
( r. p2 P7 a5 _+ w+ W( R因此不用听信任何人,因为我们都只是人
8 C7 m0 b2 W/ r8 ]1 U
7 Q1 A( A) G: y' tVERSE 4
! t8 v+ e1 Z& A# z" Y; D: U- rStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
: z& O; S6 @8 r2 K! L3 W$ o7 N' {留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等+ U4 q* R6 f# L6 [. ]8 V. O( `* z

0 L/ u; G5 [# o6 d8 h/ F" |Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
- F) P. v4 K* O/ z: Z# b4 q留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等4 E0 d1 ^* E* k0 `3 [
(Life's a game and we need to play it correct& U( V: C% I& ^! I" @
(生活就是一场游戏,我们需要遵守它的规则7 P1 G0 s/ a& \) s, J
Do the right moves and don't get caught up in loadsa mess, G( p! |# \* L+ M- [3 p8 Y+ l
行正确之事,不要卷入乱七八糟的事
8 W0 J0 d5 q! M  Y2 ]8 H6 CBe calm,don't be stressed,be sure to pass your test* ~9 ~: T# O+ e$ |1 [* K/ u
学会冷静,不要紧张,确保要通过考试
( u3 w6 a1 C' r/ |- i+ Z" k2 tStand your ground,don't let others put you to the test)+ ]& ?. ~3 S0 |! \1 W4 t1 `9 {& L9 H
坚定自己的立场,不要被迫为他人考试
4 y# r, Z# F3 b% n, N1 Q" p8 ?& h2 a1 C2 U, Y" l) l5 {
Stay with me3 ?2 A2 _& t) V. U; ~2 ^+ H
留在我的身边" v+ M( A1 S0 I( a; h
Coz they can wait for a moment
! k) Q2 Z  h/ I, q因为她们还可以再等一等

TOP

返回列表