管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
' r* w3 H9 d  U$ j( J- E3 j; m; E: u6 v) J

7 w) y: L2 g2 m* s/ T
+ s- i+ u$ G( `- X黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie , W2 {: q  t! ]5 B8 E1 V1 R
5 C2 T1 W" ]' ^

8 e$ ]" q6 }  t  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。
9 q. K* t( b- F6 P2 ^6 {& q1 j5 [6 s- ]& Y, @5 i$ U2 T

8 _, c% Q, A4 q& o/ z$ b  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。 3 |1 ]4 s9 n; U6 G! D: t" t2 }
" [: ]* s" k$ i+ D, Y- e. `9 ?
$ S2 B  |) T  d1 H% _4 T
  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。( c: E; g0 u) a: L: r; h" k3 D+ i

. Y- K- F- T% a. {9 v: ?0 O[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM
$ B6 F4 c& J4 j% P) Y) H# k2 s3 \# [! l# Z! i1 t4 c" O3 i; {
Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream + g  o* I1 \3 [8 w2 j# S- e2 D0 l
Cinderella theme
, @1 u- v! c# t% {1 S# B( UCrazy as it seems
8 e, ?! {) B( _7 IAlways knew that deep inside that there would come a day $ _7 Y. O' G0 i' ]. i5 C
When I would have to way
: K* h" M& X+ A8 X2 h8 }* t; |make so many mistakes : e. d" Z8 |* z4 W  p
I could'nt comprehend
) V  M3 Q* n& d5 |' z0 mas I watched it unfold 5 Y! v8 S; g# j
This classic story told I left it in the cold
/ P  [9 d/ a$ i% b4 F) r5 ]Walking through an open door that led me back to you
) Y4 E! o: K# ?3 a8 kEach one unlocking more of the truth % y  E+ r1 e, J
$ O8 e$ a- ^8 ?  i' _  t& Y
I finally stopped tripping on my youth 0 @% N' z; H( w( U
I finally got lost inside of you 9 f( X. V6 l. a) ~0 o+ o4 N2 L% T$ J" e
I finally know that I needed to grow ( h- g$ u3 D& U7 @/ w
And finally my maze has been solved 6 D# q/ B: O0 X( K4 l
( W9 r" Y% i/ G5 u5 ?
[chorus]
6 p; t: R7 b3 BFinally " S4 F  ~( E- u0 _3 z$ i5 X4 |7 E1 S# Z
Now my destiny can begin
8 H  ~6 u4 S: o$ ^1 R9 gThough it will have a different set 9 O7 f0 a, R! d+ w# v
Something strange and new is happening / ~# t5 D* {3 p: K9 w; W* E' k# d4 a
Finally 5 j0 ^( V: e3 h. e+ g
Now my life doesn't seem so bad 6 i7 G4 b3 p6 x5 X
Its the best that I've ever had 7 }7 a& {$ c- J) [
Give my love to him finally
, L! U. v$ w8 M& u# c  x# h4 _4 f: O$ W+ r' |; |" ~
MMMMMMMM
1 p% c. X& p% z& W
# J/ C  X' [$ @, Z! v/ lI remember the beggining you already knew
) C. K% i+ f8 h+ e& JI acted like a fool
5 G3 V+ ?1 U& J9 N% ^. p* KJust trying to be cool
8 n; l: E* L4 G8 F+ K; J% |Fronting like it didn't matter
( }6 v6 i5 e3 a) f  EI just ran away 9 S4 w" T- T% }2 x& P- C
On another face
& G% N: Y% c  h9 o- n7 {" A! M* p  qWas lost in my own space $ Y3 _& E  F) F( p! q7 p/ `: W" F
Found what its like to hurt selfishly   x; a& ?8 X! i- |$ j- s( s
scared to give of me
: H- m1 d" J8 qAfraid to just believe - l* ?. M3 U3 F/ q$ ?7 ]" Z$ D. |4 b
I was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
) q3 S  R& `5 P. MStumbled through the nets that I have made + d7 R! b. F. ]5 F
- N5 R; z! d8 A5 M! p" i, ~3 a
Finally got out of my own way : u0 I: E2 u) R) I5 K
I've Finally started living for today 0 X3 x$ i/ j0 F- v
I finally know that I needed to grow
, K) v0 R2 X2 l7 b: w2 {And finally know that
/ r7 e  b& w* r) ?
, R+ [* g3 C6 t4 a) |8 p" ]0 h[chorus] 0 b" C7 ~( [' M% ^" `( w% W$ _1 g
Finally 9 J( f/ B. q  ?, U
Now my destiny can begin
% X6 l& ~. U/ C; kThough we will have a different set , l/ K+ _% Z" @- P. N
Something strange and new is happening
) u7 x+ k6 ]- S. [0 N1 UFinally # z7 Y/ `, w$ H! V, Z& Z* g
Now my life doesn't seem so bad ( [% l$ v; ]7 S" J* ?8 P3 E
Its the best that I've ever had + O) Q. V9 X! u2 x, U( X8 G
Gave my love to him Finally 3 R: t+ l3 P& t& o+ ~6 h
8 Y; h6 _, D$ U6 q/ g5 S( ~
MMMMMMMM
' L( ?+ Z+ j3 ?0 F$ c' l% {
9 U3 i$ D0 b( q1 W3 BFinally, Finally $ Y5 l" U, I  e1 N3 s
4 I* l3 _4 D( c
Finally 0 N5 S+ h8 B" ^$ m1 G
Now my destiny can begin 0 Q9 W7 E2 h0 T$ J3 `; h/ E
Though it will have a different set
  F- F8 Q/ [7 @' lSomething beautiful is happening, happening
& k8 _* o1 c: [1 |3 UFinally - u+ U/ q& L, b
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
( K- G0 H8 c( S7 j. s. b# r4 zGive my love to him finally
) p1 N3 E$ K) I# a! r3 N
3 P; D) U% C) h: A# y9 m" y! r+ cohhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表