|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:39
| 只看该作者
I used to rule the world
) W4 r; l& [# oSeas would rise when I gave the word
+ v' E2 g4 y+ ], aNow in the morning I sleep alone
8 S$ U; T1 z) A* iSweep the streets I used to own 1 ^! q2 G! @( H3 M; _) y
I used to roll the dice ; n0 L2 s2 M* b
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes - i! a2 k- n! o$ J
Listen as the crowd would sing:
4 }3 Z4 x0 b( t1 O( R9 t! c9 T' ~% a"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" . i. X- k9 Q( a! k; S. k$ ~8 b' f
One minute I held the key 9 |) v5 v | F8 U' q# R/ G
Next the walls were closed on me
0 L! N& j; D9 G2 `And I discovered that my castles stand
* b! x# d- l$ J" E4 L6 y* jUpon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 0 v& P, W$ m( _/ F7 v
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing 3 N9 [5 u O& z7 [
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
! O; V( K$ X& x5 s! `Be my mirror my sword and shield 1 Y2 \1 G9 y6 x& h+ U6 Z9 w9 m/ C
My missionaries in a foreign field
1 l3 \* a* B- a$ i( p# i" ZFor some reason I can't explain
& g9 p" S- Y. y- l, LOnce you go there was never, never an honest word
! O* |8 f, r3 J0 r T DThat was when I ruled the world 2 S' C, H) N, C' R( C2 O* b7 P
(Ohhh) 9 A% {" X% V( j3 o- `# K% f
It was the wicked and wild wind
' S1 t4 s% `! zBlew down the doors to let me in.
, x9 X* R: W$ D i# nShattered windows and the sound of drums
% }: s; o2 o' h1 [& r% QPeople couldn't believe what I'd become . y# C' W a; ^* P4 ~% D: f/ D/ a+ d
Revolutionaries wait # y1 o3 Y5 H1 e: c
For my head on a silver plate ) _3 I/ M9 A! U0 `& E: g/ y* w
Just a puppet on a lonely string # X$ E. R9 a q' D0 _2 n- t
Oh who would ever want to be king?
; V9 C( L+ t" s7 Z+ z$ ^I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing * W4 T% I I G, k( i' Q) B
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
! ]9 H$ M* p' b% F) t9 BBe my mirror my sword and shield 8 P G# \9 b' P* W7 e% R8 U" }
My missionaries in a foreign field 4 K6 A& w; \* h6 T
For some reason I can't explain ) N' b, a" i8 L2 ]' F
I know Saint Peter won't call my name / f: j) G2 Q4 a+ `3 x- u( R1 s
Never an honest word ; h0 N+ ]3 J, L P
But that was when I ruled the world
D0 p8 f, F1 Z6 f% ^( p(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) & m+ o2 K" o3 a% _3 M0 w
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
! D' }4 c: w0 K1 |. k8 F7 DRoman Cavalry choirs are singing
; v8 A* H- L: b8 A, d' v) LBe my mirror my sword and shield 6 Z+ O: l9 a: _' i, x* C* i7 d
My missionaries in a foreign field
4 I( B! G3 n/ K& S- o/ H- X) @. YFor some reason I can't explain & ?3 b/ y% T2 C( l) N
I know Saint Peter won't call my name ) j8 k6 X* c* T. M" i4 t
Never an honest word
/ K8 P& g! q$ g5 sBut that was when I ruled the world
* V: B$ U+ C$ {9 E/ [7 f1 |Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh |
|