管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

You are welcome to speak English here!

You are welcome to speak English here!

Hi everyone! You are welcome to speak English!
2 i2 c" Z" x' {6 ?% V( V. W, Z( O4 H& I8 p
Let's learn from each other, and exchange ideas on how to learn English well, and enjoy the beautiful language.) q+ B/ o5 t# e8 n, {! y! f1 L

9 l# t: T# }2 VLooking forward to seeing all of you here!
+ G, R' H# ^# z% ^! H* i0 S
) q5 I! I6 ?, U/ ~5 I* U
[ 本帖最后由 Jimmy 于 2007-1-30 14:25 编辑 ]

So do I!                   .
[img]http://www.beareyes.com.cn/2/lib/200701/22/226/xiong.jpg[/img]

TOP

这个地方好象对外开放地区啊!

并且连金山这样的强大软件都不好打入的!
行者无疆 勇者无惧

TOP

原帖由 yy9k王 于 2007-2-14 09:48 发表6 z8 m! T- c8 j0 f& W4 ]
并且连金山这样的强大软件都不好打入的!

) c7 M* }; s! O9 k3 R! l2 `Please note that only English is permitted here. And I'm confused about what you said on Kingsoft software!

TOP

ok

I am only  English _____OK!
行者无疆 勇者无惧

TOP

返回列表