管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 经典回眸:Queen皇后乐队代表作(现场版)

[音乐] 经典回眸:Queen皇后乐队代表作(现场版)

第一首:Bohemian Rhapsody  ^: N# o+ _9 d5 G; Z! d  ~# O
第二首:We Will Rock You
8 }2 U3 T- H) K6 B: x/ ]: w第三首:We Are The Champions2 G- J2 z: I! O. K( o9 l4 G5 _
2 I& e6 ]. S( y( h9 F4 V
Bohemian Rhapsody  O" @# [2 e* m0 O
歌手:Queen
  @  a! l- H" v* p. p8 g+ }选自专辑『A night at the opera』1975,Queen' q  k0 R9 w6 h: t% u  F( G
Song : Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury)6 j5 U' y0 R  \6 ]/ b' B

$ h! X7 ]4 ?% k) L2 T  |+ }4 qIs this the real life -) @( l* g+ ~7 s3 H
Is this just fantasy -$ A* e3 v5 m3 l) \/ U
Caught in a landslide -
6 t' u2 u( K+ YNo escape from reality -
0 F. ~' g( h1 q1 ~2 M6 F) r" iOpen your eyes
+ \9 i1 g8 [. i! y; K4 g7 G" ~Look up to the skies and see -9 w! C0 w4 R& E; E- t) G
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy -
4 P3 E8 P* l% S* qBecause I'm easy come, easy go,- O& J0 M( ]; O8 D7 L- I
A little high, little low,# f) `* C' h  f1 d9 q
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me,
" N* ?7 Q, ?8 P" c- to me -,4 [" W8 Y) w4 k, c$ F9 B: C
. e4 x+ k5 Q  [; _- q
Mama, just killed a man,
% r/ R9 p3 I$ wPut a gun against his head,
# P* p1 f6 v, E1 _Pulled my trigger, now he's dead,
: e  k& n# j5 \# kMama, life had just begun,
7 ~2 b: z1 R$ C8 ?$ L- Y, NBut now I've gone and thrown it all away -) {4 k1 N- V) a# E8 V) ?2 ]0 j
Mama, ooo,
: e# ~! R$ k1 h4 SDidn't mean to make you cry -( G2 J  [- c) S+ L% a1 h8 l
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow -
+ r" X4 S, P' Y2 X8 Y/ Y" B" DCarry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters -
" F, j% A1 A, W( ?4 V( @7 }) H
6 q; t8 W( J  g! N4 w% LToo late, my time has come,
. J) n- M0 z3 H0 f2 A% mSends shivers down my spine," @# g* O4 n9 m
Body's aching all the time,2 k8 x6 h$ r" R! S6 ~0 N
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go -. N+ }+ G, O, ^2 ^# {: c9 k2 N3 j9 o
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth -, c, K7 h7 e+ I# p7 a
Mama, ooo -1 U& S1 w% u7 K
I don't want to die,
5 v2 Q- O& x' B# f3 wI sometimes wish I'd never been born at all -
( k3 B3 g# q* M* W) q# h) a% ]5 q+ J
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
; ~  [4 q+ u% Q7 R0 LScaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango -
/ ?7 n2 k$ z' c) PThunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me -; d/ ^- Z2 m) i/ L
Galileo, Galileo,0 y* I# C8 u- z3 {$ a) S) o
Galileo, Galileo
9 {: b2 _8 A% l* ^" o6 HGalileo figaro - Magnifico -, ~6 ~7 U: {0 ~: a  W: b
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me -( h( V5 S: d1 D2 u8 z9 O# M/ T) I
He's just a poor boy from a poor family -
+ a3 a# y- D" S1 d9 s* k  g, Q8 iSpare him his life from this monstrosity -
$ w6 }9 L' H0 c3 ]8 Z% W- B1 X! xEasy come easy go -, will you let me go -
) ^* [2 [& d/ I* ?/ k& o1 o1 [' OBismillah! No -, we will not let you go - let him go -1 B; J0 c/ n, N; q- _: O
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go% y8 R; h" F# Q1 k5 Q2 V! G
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go( X; _, g# ^% Z7 g4 W* s2 O
Will not let you go - let me go4 m, w9 d* m, q7 R$ ?0 k
Will not let you go - let me go3 k% O* ?7 G4 _* g
No, no, no, no, no, no, no -* L) D2 L8 c( h8 G: n# M
Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go -  a1 N4 w* S) W, H4 l
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me -
" |0 s/ t  O. G. W5 G0 k2 D; jfor me -& J  N. X+ K1 r) Z/ M2 B6 R6 R

+ y& }. ?# d( c" O. M/ D( uSo you think you can stone me and spit in my eye -
# v2 I) B8 {' S" j. @So you think you can love me and leave me to die -5 G4 q: t" C- p
Oh Baby - Can't do this to me baby -
# O" k: P/ V4 N: [8 J" A7 aJust gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here -2 L1 ?1 _8 [1 X

$ E1 ^2 `* M3 O: }' KNothing really matters,
9 j1 {3 g5 c4 p: UAnyone can see,$ I- @0 h: T' M# F1 Q
Nothing really matters -, nothing really matters to me
8 g0 K) e+ B) ]+ J# f5 ?
$ z: p2 {' l1 I2 E4 p* x& L. r& T' XAny way the wind blows...+ V2 R9 B/ t& g  T

& J& j7 P: ~9 O$ A- D(Operatic Vocals - Roger, Brian and Freddie)
5 `2 ]/ m0 e% v! D: g0 }
" p5 P7 k/ Y( [5 y& f_______+ ~# J0 X5 ~4 k. y$ Z' o/ T3 j
, L" Y8 S( H, B
We Will Rock You
; S( p- h3 L2 v8 O- R
. @6 [. H- l; T& `5 D, g歌手:Five & Queen
, H) [# i& I3 X' s. Y选自专辑『News of the world』1977,Queen
, m; P1 {9 z; J9 G" J  T2 T
& t3 R' E7 v6 n7 I) e5 \; S: fBuddy you're a boy make a big noise0 h/ [/ V1 v6 x4 e6 ]) }
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day+ Y8 Y: v( b. z: v: }" _
You got mud on yo' face; ^- p8 x( k) d& `' ]) w3 i! u
You big disgrace  t, x7 {9 X/ t2 r+ v& z
Kickin' your can all over the place& P( d2 g8 e& U8 O8 E" k# Z
Singin'3 n2 F& }9 `7 |6 k$ I7 r
4 w1 x2 o0 E  N; c9 D
'We will we will rock you
" J: u0 p. [6 m' t4 @5 H. F: \We will we will rock you'( ?- d. i/ W3 s# a4 S+ v. J
/ X- Z6 }. C: _% M6 L7 C
Buddy you're a young man hard man! c. L+ }4 U! X& d) U' |
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day* G) l- g" b, S
You got blood on yo' face
5 @& q% p6 N9 O8 A: nYou big disgrace
6 b9 i* Y0 F- A: D1 ]4 DWavin' your banner all over the place
. W! X- E( v% P& A  w6 B0 |8 q'We will we will rock you'9 z: K6 ], {* ~& ^! s2 p0 T* p
Singin'
0 t( ?) e$ \/ S5 {* ]8 A'We will we will rock you'
4 J, ?5 q/ y5 n& u6 L- ~) p( U$ I6 c& i% E
Buddy you're an old man poor man
5 [9 h9 ?4 c; h/ N1 UPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some & T4 z1 L% i; g" Y3 c) i: g9 O) R- Z
day8 \# I- I. ?8 Q9 j% B
You got mud on your face
2 {6 i  O0 `' b9 y0 V8 L7 U- _You big disgrace
+ l9 n; d. K1 o: ?Somebody better put you back into your place( x" q3 a+ g" K/ i& z( n2 {( W
; l. S, A% L5 }% }1 K+ u' c
'We will we will rock you'
+ K% F& J, U, e6 @9 kSingin'
  i: m8 ^2 o3 @! D$ }'We will we will rock you') P+ F6 r& ]' s" W! B! y
Everybody3 h: d- a0 ?% M. D4 `' A
'We will we will rock you'5 P% ]* M; i' r. U0 U( t( O! u3 @
'We will we will rock you'2 e1 h- \# b# T0 M3 z7 B
Alright
1 R) e: r% Y* V7 n% }9 \" S8 p! i" l5 {" o, D& C; }. W
_______- Z( J4 p  ^# L( o$ H- R9 |

6 n; T5 R) r  gWe Are The Champions
3 m4 p4 k2 B& K) g% t. \/ L" T1 ]' K- j
歌手:Queen
3 g( P) h9 b1 P/ y* A1 H% I/ j选自专辑『News of the world』1977,Queen
% Q4 e" n# K% L6 I4 Z3 }  O7 Y. U$ }2 p, V
I've paid my dues, P+ a3 S. g% n6 I! Q( O
Time after time
! O6 e. u, b. u  n2 p0 \. o# KI've done my sentence  D9 x5 L+ p1 H! T/ w. O
But committed no crime* v* U1 b& I# |
And bad mistakes9 K! T9 T8 l# c- k
I've made a few
2 k$ p6 k6 Z# p2 CI've had my share of sand' ?$ B3 z  ^+ j# x
Kicked in my face9 x: ?7 S  P3 J) ^
But I've come through
: n5 C2 G+ ?  J2 W# z6 f1 M4 FAnd I need to go on and on and on and on; g' M. j0 z  a. `+ y

7 O2 q1 _" b: G& Z, w0 B2 c: AWe are the champions - my friend
6 H. O* A! F& j# R2 u. oAnd we'll keep on fighting till the end: @5 P4 @" B! U# A7 ^, |' S
We are the champions
7 c8 M6 b# \7 GWe are the champions) p% h* i! Z% H; p
No time for losers
- u; b( z" h, k9 t* x'Cause we are the champions of the world
( j! Q3 K6 [! r" \* c- p
+ }( w# o6 t, W: r0 a1 {I've taken my bows
3 g$ V* _3 N# e1 t0 Z: n( SAnd my curtain calls/ F  p, d/ F5 R9 a' {0 `5 \- o
You've bought me fame and fortune6 V6 S* G* n+ t$ K! S) Q* b& q
And everything that goes with it
: z/ _! |# k% OI thank you all; {* f# }( I* |
But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise9 l+ L7 o% o$ _* z% Y( p# T
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
+ Q: j* h4 x, l$ }$ gAnd I ain't gonna lose. G& ^! W+ X2 ?
And I need to go on and on and on and on0 A) X+ M% a* f/ b+ ]+ \

! i5 d' S1 C" o3 t9 m: u5 cWe are the champions - my friend
) ~7 J0 r- C( T" i- D' pAnd we'll keep on fighting till the end
+ S2 B  s( \! y. dWe are the champions
9 P" f4 B: }! K/ ]We are the champions2 k: U# O2 o+ E  S
No time for losers2 t4 V( ]9 S+ t) h7 z6 L6 q. {9 j
'Cause we are the champions of the world/ K2 g( i* t8 Y% }# B6 F4 h; T

+ q; x- s; {; F- R$ [: S, c( JWe are the champions - my friend
7 v2 g1 @* K) d/ t0 x$ mAnd we'll keep on fighting till the end1 y8 d) B, A3 U+ _. A# S3 `3 I0 c4 U
We are the champions
( E% e4 x! R& J2 WWe are the champions
; c1 _3 K2 c* L% SNo time for losers
, \! k; I+ t  F. t  ?# Z'Cause we are the champions
2 c2 a9 G; Y. k  n8 f1 U# B
1 h$ k/ d" s8 R5 j0 l" F) K

3 \) I; u% D6 ]( q$ H# L! f[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:30 编辑 ]

那个视频 We Will Rock You 是片段 补发个* r4 K& Q# \7 l: I

2 g7 a0 F" u) Q& {

TOP

飘过

好听。。。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

呵呵 皇后的作品只能听 不能看 以前批评声音太多 因为主唱同性恋 最后也死在艾滋病上了

TOP

天。。。。

我太孤陋寡闻了。你不说都不知道。。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

不过皇后进入90年代 即使主唱死了 音乐节也给皇后平反了
4 N$ L' a: [: |" t* [毕竟人家的音乐都是很棒

TOP

之前都没听过。

也就是在这里才知道。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表