管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 轰动丹麦的流行歌曲10000 Nights of Thunder

[音乐] 轰动丹麦的流行歌曲10000 Nights of Thunder

* w$ d! S' O  u9 W- v2 X) g. b

# ^* ?# Q. r( j& J
/ V; L3 D7 j* c2 y- z7 O7 e
Alphabeat,丹麦新POP团体,成员为Anders SG/演唱,Stine Bramsen/演唱,Anders B/吉他,Rasmus Nagel/键盘,Anders Reinholdt/贝司,Troels Hansen/鼓手。
# R$ a9 W2 t6 c7 I: R; [  他们被英国著名的电子音乐杂志NME称为自ABBA以后最出色的斯堪的那维亚乐队,NME旗下音乐网站Popjustice更称之为世界上最好的流行乐队。
# e! ]; u7 y" w: z/ M  这个时尚的新6人流行组合已经取得了很不错的成绩,这张同名专辑已经在丹麦专辑榜上停留了38周之久,最高位TOP2,也早已在丹麦获得白金销量,其中单曲boyfriend在丹麦和其他一些国家的单曲榜上均有上榜。Alphabeat是一支来自丹麦的流行音乐组合,所属的是哥本哈根唱片公司。他们首支丹麦语的单曲“Fascination”,这支单曲在07年夏天轰动了整个丹麦。第二支单曲“10.000 Nights of Thunder”同样获得了巨大的成功,而他们的同名专辑也在丹麦成为了白金唱片。他们的音乐大体上跟80年代的melodic pop差不多,灵感有些来自Deacon Blue和Prefab Sprout之中,在丹麦相当流行。

# }3 S' k8 ?; ~" M
0 T; _# Q- I8 W[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 08:25 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I was not looking for arty farty love 0 H6 V: |' ?( f2 X+ J
I wanted someone to love completely
7 m, U5 j6 W3 ASomeone more than weekly 9 x; m3 T5 f$ E( S7 F$ i" Q

7 D5 ?5 a7 Y3 ~( G( ^$ nI was looking for a decent boy 1 f# J/ S5 B( r1 M4 K2 P
For a tender glance
; [4 ^! M+ a+ j, XFor a safety dance 2 F  H: d6 M, k& g: W2 E4 N

8 N: k! g% C/ B! eThe withering heights
- b/ i8 z  }( x3 }- C8 U* P  VAnd the stormy nights
; Q8 ?( `! n) X. D* t
2 p& B) |) ^9 E, I+ C! I; _, \You give me 10.000 nights of thunder   W8 O- k# m+ H/ ^
But I will give them all back to you , c9 g5 b# o( w. s
'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool.   l) i! ?- B( F& P

- h  A$ e- x+ _& R+ X& K6 ^) _You came like a thief in the night and stole my heart
% m3 y4 S$ L3 S8 wLike a solitude erasure . u) p) ?% S8 N4 u0 J+ K) u1 d
Like an elevator 2 G5 s* i- H5 F7 G
- G+ e% N0 E) o* W+ P5 r
I know we'd do anything for love 7 d5 B5 h0 R% o
And it is you and me
. Y* ^! X$ q. x( e2 K4 gFor all eternity
7 y+ T3 G) ?0 s6 l) z7 I9 V: G7 U/ p& d7 |* m9 @; e
The withering heights
: W- y4 }9 _" {8 v! AAnd the stormy nights " h: R/ n: X$ K2 Y- b6 w0 O

9 K* i# A1 |( @( R8 z$ }You give me 10.000 nights of thunder
9 u8 u" [- B3 O) ^But I will give them all back to you
7 Y! i/ B% D3 ]% g+ [" H) u' A2 p'Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh * L" f; R) t4 }+ r
It feels like 10.000 nights of thunder
( p/ s- d+ ?# v* NWhen I've spend one with you
- p  g7 F2 d; d, _You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool
* Q& z) Y* X1 d4 I. H5 l/ |Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh , s1 X8 l4 g+ i* F9 U1 p% D

( e3 c9 {* t% X) f1 eBaby baby you're irresistible and I'm insatiable ) U6 }7 I6 W' Y, `  b3 z' ]7 m' g
Yeah love is an ocean of sweet emotion ) W' m! z  x4 L( G3 @( ]! R. f
7 L* g0 n  x4 t& H, E. k
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder ; V. R3 j3 f3 R
But I will give them all back to you
) r) c$ j9 p% ?# X% n2 _8 ['Cause you're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh
5 \) J' n) x9 X4 e9 m5 G; L$ JIt feels like 10.000 nights of thunder
2 a- `% q6 g9 {0 ?$ d7 E! g, ?When I've spend one with you
5 l6 x* i& n+ G1 AYou're so uhh, so ahh, so cool $ n5 {5 C. b5 ?  g- w3 q6 s
Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh 6 ?  t# p1 y5 {+ l$ [( `: r
You give me 10.000 nights of thunder
9 d! N& s9 y5 X0 _* bBut I will give them all back to you 8 Q8 H6 E0 g! m# }& a
You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh.
/ B$ o/ _9 Y$ k& [* r- j% ~2 DYou're so uhh, so ahh, so cool, Baby you're so super-supremely-ba-ba-di-oh , You're so uhh, so ahh, so cool

TOP

返回列表