|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:23
| 只看该作者
Chorus:
2 g, k6 ?7 h7 u- G {9 P9 }Lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body
- O9 b* v, y0 }. @1 V2 ^# BLolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body ! E Q: b' v4 @2 a& h+ W* c% t
Chocolate lolli
# U6 \1 t h) v5 HCherry lolli 7 F0 S6 W& j3 ?+ ~& t
Feela lolli
" Z' s' D' f2 `* l: E4 EPink lolli
0 E" @. ]' N7 KRed hot 4 T5 @" L4 B1 G* F
Red hot
" O" V3 t. m) n. ?% zRed hot hot + X8 Q: e( q1 N2 d. }
Make that lolli pop 2 j$ B$ V! M# }; b) ^
Make that lolli pop
* e, V- Z6 _5 {% U% S7 R2 N1 x& o. i0 ~Make that lolli pop 1 n& f/ g$ i3 y& W% m6 ]
Make that lolli pop
r: }6 n8 T N, C3 u. c% ^% `: d$ @% R2 y7 L9 g
That lolli lolli lolli
5 m9 H7 F( v1 u9 I v# t& s" XPlease lord, have some mercy 7 X1 ^3 D! B- B* C0 m+ j
This girl is throwin judi
! @; c; |2 v6 P% [: }8 qI think she bout to hurt me + J* p; b; v% u' |9 y2 Q; D
See she went front then back
; n- M$ I, ^3 j& k4 `She went side to side " k3 L4 w' y! }' g) M
Im throwin blank checks ; F; u+ z5 p/ Z: i; H2 _9 e
I think I need a ride * `" B8 B% A( H+ O; o/ f2 K
One pocket full of pills
_4 _5 _' W$ s. p: |1 ~A little bag of that cola . W1 D' |7 x) C# F0 l6 m2 P ]% n3 N
The other one full of weed
0 E3 i$ I' C8 q7 `2 ]) {And a semi auto pistol-a + _6 I2 E2 D+ [4 A; {
I aint no dancin dude
$ c1 C6 r& {: T. T* y( Y" N3 uBut I can lean like a cholo 9 b( K/ |8 K% I |# l7 e2 p
See mami go wit me cuz I cant be goin home solo
* A" D3 G& K% i5 A9 J z0 G; i8 Z9 H. R
*chorus*
4 F/ y9 B* R+ }9 S1 j& ?/ O
9 d3 h s7 a: YThey call me the juice when im at strip club
^3 Y i9 L5 E7 A1 zI put down a hundred or a dub
0 i9 J' z, X) @( r% v4 \Im a mac to a playa ( X1 [# ]5 ^0 l0 v
Im a stud $ M( e# u9 c$ l: }, x0 P
Cuz when I leave the club ima f*ck 5 Z% z2 r! X- k$ n* j4 ~5 o
Ride wit the man and be givin up the brain
, L% ?. j/ b# g' MLittle skinny ima ride wit ya 4 G. E' z$ Z, g( z
I dont even know your name ; U2 w' w# r+ n1 c2 c) p7 ]
Theres a whole lotta room in the front of the van
% u9 w) V9 m, w2 ?' d" FLike boroc obama said its time for a change % A% u7 s& ]9 g( X) {3 r( N
Put a roll on the back seat 9 X Z( K$ v: `
Pop that body now you know that ya got me
6 P; x0 j: k* GYou'll find a chick thats kinda classy
9 t: A/ L) c" u3 E2 nSaid her name was antine now im grabbin
. o+ m+ Y- s9 B9 c4 S2 L2 LGot a grip on the whip 0 D: d# `2 s) j: f1 d
Big round booty with the silicone tits
( t# S( d7 j; x4 K9 n* `She bouncin on my lap and she tryina own the six
' Z0 l; D+ J6 QI whispered in her ear its hard for a pimp
@, M5 j7 q5 z. }% K/ e
6 ~$ {$ X3 _3 [9 K0 B8 D*chorus*
5 m; J1 B% }1 ~1 {" W9 ]3 u! M* ` j0 K$ ?& ~+ T% X3 C+ k! D* `
All my ladies get em bodied 2 A) ^7 e& A$ G; V, f
Put your hands in the air
5 T5 f3 e7 [$ n& ]0 N( rIf yous a good lookin hottie
+ R& q3 Q- I, O9 \% bPut your hands in the air
- G" {4 H9 @6 x8 o" E+ W: lPunchin bag lookin for a model
6 P) Z( c6 j) M- }Poppin that booty
7 h2 P: j) a+ z# uIma pop bottles $ K1 K: @* n2 _0 b- ~
Your girls a cutie - {' I Z2 { ~2 N7 p, O
Know she goggles
# v3 T6 L& m; T }2 o" GKingdom models 4 K; E4 m) Q+ F
Shawty hot watch her rock : D/ ~0 F1 c9 u& n& ~) O
Let me see that lolli pop . m, i) Y v3 m4 N# J8 Q
Body rock dont you stop
- f& \. J, Y" X4 E0 r5 a$ o. s( U" I* zI love the way that booty drop
7 Z# l8 s" h# X; x4 W* uSideways front back up and down I like that $ ^7 m8 l/ X* [' N- Q, t- i4 h; H
Cherry lolli chocolate lolli 3 V/ w: ~; L8 [) q
I wanna see you pop that lolli
+ I2 J( K$ _6 P8 j8 m& K5 J; X: Y8 }& r" l! ^5 f1 Y7 ^2 I. e
*chorus* |
|