|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词: 0 @4 j" m) Y3 v4 `
Listen up! 听啊! 7 a' L& `- ~/ X# P2 \3 [; ~
To my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化
& u) y; G& ^7 i6 L* Q1 n7 l- hThis sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束
: |4 p) c3 w5 g9 }' |Makes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活 ) j; \; a5 b9 _% s+ Z2 J
Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光
) H4 h `5 D! q$ H5 ]& e* QOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
3 l4 |- o6 d4 {3 P" V1 U, |3 ^6 ?* d G x# Q
From up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小 4 ]( r" d, \: _: [
what's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么?
0 Q$ }# L y S; i/ fMiss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切
; E) P( U7 _% w9 M0 d; OOne-t, nine-t, bull-t, me
9 j. P* V6 h+ X! w, W5 W' g9 N' S8 O- l& f
Where in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方?
: I" D3 @/ r+ ?" F. UHomies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。 5 F9 |5 D4 a( c0 a- }
Tuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服 - r! i$ K- Q7 O9 e# [
Is there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的?
9 F4 X( d1 F' c( H4 JMom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟 : C: _" w, F4 _ {. H& s" R. o. M
Dead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久 - n8 ^7 p _4 Q9 T8 c
Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗?
: z1 C3 h% c N1 u: {* K# p; mThe first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试 / j( R! ]7 d5 q. z
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 + D# L' O7 E- f
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
: e) x) B) `3 E b3 E8 LJust listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符 4 n, e4 U9 y3 v, y; K: d3 e
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行 + w- P( R# f6 ? P2 y2 f
It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我 " \3 ^7 `- Y* f: t I/ }* S/ [
Just listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像
# d' W; E' H$ c+ h: bBlissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢?
6 f% g; V4 K: X7 w% FStill I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈 4 D$ s$ a4 {3 F( I
Can't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们
, O5 G5 C- O6 n, |9 y7 e" l5 }I just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道! % p/ ]% W9 R& y) g. \, z
May they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱
5 J& f9 v& @' ^$ w5 kBut my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖
, |) d; D- P+ Y" fTaught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则 . c8 o/ y8 I+ Q$ O+ A
Money, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛
9 G3 m2 E4 s' XThis sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束 ; x; g P- ]" o: @
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活
0 @1 V9 {$ ]3 u) [- Z" O7 xSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|