|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
4#
发表于 2008-9-29 21:55
| 只看该作者
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, " c2 o; S6 g) ]( L* {
Watch out I've seen her type before - a; y! F! @+ Z. o3 c! }, h
That girl is so DANGEROUS, - \9 n9 l2 A4 ~! r
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 6 z, E7 |$ b, @+ O! b; i# q
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
' L: B0 @2 ?! k5 d$ u( j U! bShe's so DANGEROUS, 5 S" d8 B; c' Z6 F. Q/ J B
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 3 H& U3 ^$ o& ]+ [
That girl is a bad girl, yeah
9 B' c9 V' @8 ]3 K; S) |7 q5 Y3 g
6 J9 E) B% E5 g ZOhhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr. 5 B2 C8 d$ T# \; p' J: _% L
Ex-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR! 6 v6 b' U* V$ l
if I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search. & c9 K/ }' M. x% E0 N& R
She give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her.
7 `# s$ a8 T4 `3 e8 \Body's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!) 0 E# M9 M7 j. D t6 g$ G# Y
+ Y0 _. {) B! N3 B& F) _8 ~& o; O& H5 Y" ]' o
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
! H. J" |7 ]+ O4 Q- bWatch out I've seen her type before ; e8 V$ D6 C2 x+ l! H4 d
That girl is so DANGEROUS, - w( a3 n8 s* X4 z, |/ A
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
+ m9 o7 [; ]! t' XThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before - {9 _- h+ X. h4 P2 F* z p3 s9 F
She's so DANGEROUS, }' t8 G% K+ }4 P8 b
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
& C7 d/ A' A: C3 q' {+ o' eThat girl is a bad girl, yeah
! U9 z1 Q3 B6 I
2 o. z3 K8 U8 G2 ~( W2 H
5 a1 e# {$ u' ~! VOhh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
; ?' s" c7 v' j2 H: D! oI wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home
& h" s o ^5 @3 }% SShe bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal
6 p# Y0 c5 e3 `# q O8 fI mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see
9 f$ P) D+ u# LNo no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh
9 i1 T3 q# M0 c5 K/ J' y" nTell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness
3 a& t Q$ f- |7 P, e; c2 |
q* D, V/ ~) I7 x2 A e# B0 o# C$ k7 k" N# {# ^9 ?
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, ' j. s' S+ B: D B; i6 h( m
Watch out I've seen her type before * s' u+ }+ m2 z# d4 m' h
That girl is so DANGEROUS, ( e( n$ y& }; s0 a, c" v
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
2 u( x' M0 [5 z6 o* }! qThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before , }" C0 v) d n4 X8 N! L6 Q
She's so DANGEROUS,
* i t& z9 A* B% pThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
1 z5 z- L/ _- i$ `That girl is a bad girl, yeah
/ V' i& ?! D, _- D4 X [( B1 A! kI see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin]
0 W9 y$ z- t5 U+ F0 x2 [from left to right i watched her go down
8 _8 K2 e, ]7 E0 ?3 x. _girl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin] : V' \& B5 i6 H* ]! k
shortys so right i need to slow down ' M3 G# `* V/ l4 O
) ]. w: J- T* a7 u5 f
; o- f6 c, h9 r# L. cFigure 8..good body shape " ~! ?* K. ~: O' N* i% x
When she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate
1 r! N+ W p4 ^+ k1 ? t$ UWhen she do her thing man can’t walk straight . }2 Y6 {6 v K$ d
That biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate
7 o% R; O5 C x" A% Z& @- ZBad heels like Jessica Pete
1 ?. {0 c1 F {3 e9 A* [, K* B, Iim tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity
/ Q( n2 ?' t6 I8 ~itty bitty waistline moves with the baseline
3 x& O0 z% W0 vone lick of punch.. I’m fine " P d( D r) e0 Z
/ g; \1 d7 F1 B2 W9 V0 U* D
4 ]' u* L' b; ]: B/ ~) ~# M
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
7 `$ {8 c0 l3 H2 J( a% m( L) Z" vWatch out I've seen her type before q: k" |( h0 l; a0 f) M
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 6 g7 ]3 G4 e$ G8 `) l
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
, U' X+ L/ w7 I& B2 ?That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
/ [! b9 W3 p( l9 F* f$ H$ v8 B' iShe's so DANGEROUS, 4 ?+ d7 o* z' ?
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
. \2 i+ i4 s9 h$ ^That girl is a bad girl, yeah
/ P! c. t, Y- L5 m* R; I
6 h9 E) m& c3 g0 k- h9 m( m
2 `7 U: ?% H; F( L% z/ W女孩..
) \: N! h/ L0 ~6 u' c- \/ p我发现了你..
6 e1 N- p5 Q# `8 k! Q* z3 c1 Y$ p从这个房间走出时 3 _. N3 g( d' t+ p2 u
我看到了..
5 b8 j: h4 m7 Z对于看到的一切 ! r- I- _: k4 i9 n* d9 ?/ u' |# e
我无法克制我自己.. " y4 a- f5 G4 ^: w3 F
从我看到的一切
1 F3 H2 E: s: Z$ `7 y: q我要给你一个忠告
/ R& q& L8 `& ~, I给我一个忠告 ' @6 c9 {* y# W% v: ?
小心! + l, W+ P9 J1 A! f8 C; ~
我看到她这种类型的 3 `. x: d( n8 ?' i$ `/ G. E
这样的女孩太危险! 1 p9 Z: n; |7 F
这是一个危险的女孩! " D4 |, _4 @# K# e" l4 M
这是一个坏女孩! 5 Y9 l2 h( Q2 K
当我看到她这种类型时
) A3 {; a" G+ p/ s她真是太危险了 8 a" ^# z$ d* L/ B' ~& C
她是个危险的女孩! 1 }, H% Q) Z9 N
她 她.. $ L3 L0 B0 F( H$ ^
这是个糟糕的女孩..~ 9 c& D6 G" L3 X; z3 K8 Z
- e* S8 o Y8 {+ n2 Z+ e
唉 唉 ~~
S' W2 `" r9 P$ N7 e9 g# D这就是她 一个无赖的家伙..
2 s% e1 l Y% r ^3 R; a O2 l一直想尝试
0 F& w* f6 j" w* C; `* k尝试做 Kitty 要做的事.. 6 \! y; o4 X6 z6 ^" \1 ?. Q
那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样 ( d/ n" v5 Z$ C, Y; q
他知道我要在他的包厢里
7 ^; I% C* B$ K! A做一场交易 ( S3 }) A V$ \' b
是的 先生!
. T S) ~+ M) J1 I倘若我是世上最后一人
" L3 @2 ^3 D9 h, U. r: x我就要做最后的寻找
( |( ^4 p" o; E [只寻找那样的女孩 0 v" ~& @& n' F( u* A( B/ C
给我一个词汇曲线 3 t; }8 }$ W) _3 L
让它变得崭新清晰吧 8 W8 t' \3 e1 u/ \/ \ o" o' e6 C
让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们
; m2 ]7 ]: q- a/ W+ q5 c都来羡慕你吧~ 7 r) }9 l% [3 n7 g. o$ _
身体就像完美的武器
7 f" v, t$ p2 j% F; E; V% l频繁的冲击
( l4 Y. B0 A" E! H6 O% A让她荡漾着欢乐..
' R0 ~" A D+ T/ |9 S冲击那层障碍
9 J3 o v) v6 ]+ f5 W享受唇舌游戏.. & I: S C2 v3 O
一种崭新的诱惑来临
( t& |/ a) P" p1 c, I$ W5 S! z/ i; I9 D 我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~
* M- _0 |* Z, T' K3 p: f 6 o8 I. @- y9 |) z
唉 .. 一把坏骨头 - F$ C* K# W: A
一切都被封锁着 7 i, ]/ R. j( }1 P' \ v0 y
像被包裹在二 三层空间 , k6 r' f+ M- u+ a) B
我要让我的黑蛇 ) k& ], I+ Z5 N% e9 t, Q
发出呻吟 6 @4 C' f3 x. p: N9 ~- C
诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿 . u7 o6 o8 N4 c2 ~+ F
她也知道这交易
$ V1 s$ G, G; Q 是我无法掩饰的内容 % V# K6 P! g; `5 R# }% Y
再她想要逃避时 7 }* T4 R7 O. @, \( Z Z, V) n
我会表现得很好
/ b! {" p( z6 p让我们一起 一起靠近彼此 & y1 y7 }0 ~& m2 U
对于我看到的 Jubee..
' W) z) _% s7 u: O9 @$ H- B不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦 , |4 g+ M; X1 U% i% v2 q
但 这样的小妞.. 9 z* y* L' H. r* _! Z
却用另一种方式..
- f; T m/ {: K/ m0 H- I+ y将支票撕碎 唉 ~~ . T, ~5 Y: F0 t5 V$ F7 A5 }/ a: m1 d
挣脱了压迫 唉`~
$ t4 _) l* K x( X1 S3 `( J* y# Z唉 说笑吧..
" ~. j1 ^ ]+ o我能为这所有作证么.. % n6 ?' A6 r# n+ M% f" \9 T
# m7 E% A" E: R7 n0 X7 [
我注视着你火冒三丈
% F: d& _4 m. Z你迈着步伐 离开了我
q( O# t% E% I8 r. ~从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开
% [1 ~3 d/ H2 _女孩.. / S% D9 t0 S2 B+ T$ ~) F
我只想现在能好起来
2 C& L( W4 D ~' D; S" i8 X不要一言不发..
3 t3 N5 u" L0 Z" u+ \矮小也是好的
1 @; m* X7 Y2 W给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~
" k; Z7 r$ h! {8 n4 m, _" y! H0 _" a1 V2 I& R; w$ h7 P, a& F
看你美丽的身体曲线
- Y, P; [# e4 u8 ?7 p看你在舞池牛动身躯 8 `7 S+ I0 z& D0 J2 h1 U% L
看和你做过的男人们 1 c0 S- s' Q( E9 _' ], C2 Z! s
看他们不能沿直线走路..
% m+ r( m% Q g看所剩无几盘子里的饼干
7 |" l7 j- C0 I我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事.. ' Q% p E/ n0 D& q1 f
感受在这座城市的火热 * {0 C0 n7 l* Q, W
感受你细小的腰围 6 d. D) N q6 @! p/ F4 i7 H
感受和界线一起的颤动
" O* s: [ N/ |4 Y8 E一次唇舌的触碰..
5 s. _% e, W: s7 o" |. V- V# B感觉..
/ W4 d/ g, U2 T3 D+ d8 z* V& R真的很好... ... 6 }: B6 v( Q+ F6 t) ]8 D) R1 G
& ]1 l. H. J4 p o
女孩..
4 Z8 ]! G7 K l# A+ b9 a我发现了你..
8 c# S+ A1 X& p, V7 J+ q* [从这个房间走出时
8 u5 x% {" Z$ }- [8 ?* z- K我看到了..
6 t- z3 t9 G' Q) ]! Y7 x对于看到的一切
) _% ~. e% W5 y* ~9 c" A, E我无法克制我自己..
?+ V; Y; x8 a5 h从我看到的一切
! w" x: ^$ ^# @: u8 w' {' d# l我要给你一个忠告
* P3 W9 N; _. G% |给我一个忠告 0 R- E" m4 O) G; c
小心! - q5 o* { ]* p- A' A
我看到她这种类型的
( y( u1 D6 m% Y, K# N8 Z( \这样的女孩太危险!
. X4 \' Q- O: a) `) |这是一个危险的女孩! : G& o0 U/ P0 j5 B
这是一个坏女孩!
2 K) x( x- V, [当我看到她这种类型时
" M% K0 H# S. _" J' ?8 }她真是太危险了
3 L d6 A1 j1 t3 g她是个危险的女孩! 6 K" u1 f3 k7 U1 u# C1 O2 j" u
她 她.. 0 h4 Z0 n3 l$ R8 E$ R1 v( V" k7 L
这是个糟糕的女孩..~
7 ^( H. _6 L u7 g
" i6 I# ~2 A( \9 x唉 唉 ~~4 [. }, k1 m5 C" P6 [6 O( |
# c3 y5 \7 }' Y0 f$ F
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ] |
|