管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes
* ]$ _4 _: b+ L+ V: d& k
4 g: c% d5 k$ C4 j5 J; v- q% OOne, two, one, two, three.& p- z- Y0 ^6 g1 ~
(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)9 w; j( g9 s& M( w
Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do
( S7 O* `! y. K2 z0 b, d" \" d" H3 GI found your address got your phone number too( y/ i7 w+ X* W& `
Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes( W  K: Q6 L( x4 J+ o
Been to secret places you think nobody knows5 y/ z5 O# D. B4 }% Z. b6 ^# `
& Q: J1 Z0 s, |  U' S
If I have to live without you, nobody could1 s  C# V# X+ }) g; H2 X/ }, L
I need to be around you
  _+ C9 j1 Q9 S2 ^Watchin' you
7 _( P+ k* l; C" A# J. o  h% {+ {1 d5 P* p. P+ L: p7 q' W1 l; ]
No one else can love you like I do7 \. ]! v3 P7 W9 ]. \  i
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you; ?& |& [# _4 G3 F. z
I know that it wouldn't be right
' L) l# l' Z, A# }2 x+ h6 t  e4 w1 nIf I stayed all night6 p; }% @$ [/ L5 B' j# N
Just to peek in on you: ?  z5 o/ W$ U
Creepin' up on you..
. i/ a( O) j8 B& |/ d" Y, s# g
! e$ j2 l7 s  S8 s2 QI been hanging 'round all the places you haunt+ J" @* m4 U6 Z( C6 ?" b
Spying on your friends to find out what you want
% r; b6 v9 V! T: J% E& m/ H5 D, nDrinking from the glass that you left on the bar2 h, j4 l6 R; U$ S- k/ y) R
Follow you around driving home in your car....: Q2 d! J  Z2 I% {1 `; d" L
, [/ I3 b3 d" J  Z4 [
Do I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
8 X- Z  |' x4 U, y2 |I need to be around you! O" q- f2 {2 r6 x
Watching you
6 A: r) b) j% E/ ^5 a9 r& U" {5 A$ j! T& E3 }7 h6 d& g
No one else can love you like I do
0 i0 u) R) x! i- _$ X7 W/ SFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you& T* K" d9 D- B) E# n/ E
I know that it wouldn't be right
" `8 s- v* p4 TIf I stayed all night: U4 B) R6 [% B" @' T( w1 M9 o1 o
Just to peek in on you
! ~3 E/ z+ h  |/ SCreepin' up on you..
2 z: K4 Z: e+ n8 O, l0 z
% k0 j0 P3 S* A) @- \$ vI'm creepin' up on you' L: t0 D# X/ S" s2 [
3 M* b2 X: F% `4 r4 v% }. n( V* a
I know this must be wrong1 R0 @+ J; p' @( e; n
It can't go on
" U/ ?+ P; H  G8 V4 |$ KThis kind of thing) I" N/ \% x1 s# Q
It's taking all my sanity+ [- W- h& A- q7 `7 \
and making me a mockery" r* r5 P" b' v0 B: Q
This must be wrong
5 G% T0 G$ }5 _; DIt can't go on
# d6 {6 e4 C; Y# I( J% a9 n/ oSo won't somebody free me from this misery8 J9 G& f4 ]) [9 I
Bring my baby closer to me (yeah..)6 a: q3 Q8 B* H0 `( N1 m1 {4 ~
(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)5 r0 |( F0 ^/ d8 U' w

, i1 T' k: c# D& Y8 q! Z% ~(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do( ~* z! t) G5 S9 g: Z( }2 f6 Y! Z
You feel it when I'm creepin' up on you$ Q$ E0 Y4 e( D* N9 x1 {* ]
I know that it wouldn't be right- T" I% U' a- l; s7 ?7 `' q+ B: p$ @
If I stayed all night7 S) F; h9 r& ]! [  Y
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'4 i4 @8 ~. i* `# z$ B
8 H" Q( F& T( I% [* X! B' l
No one else can love you like I do. K) w$ I( V% V) ~4 W
(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you) ^7 |) ?% J. K0 t) S, a7 W
I know that it wouldn't be right- b5 R5 n* k% g1 _
If I stayed all night
( F. H2 k1 F. g: sJust to peek in on you
: x) n! s- U1 Y: Y8 D& \Creepin' up on you...
" @' {% c7 @( L& a% P1 y: w0 Y! H  H' B& G% a" r2 Y4 l
'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do
; f: ]' |' X9 ^$ O& O- Y(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)2 P) n  Z6 a4 V: M
Watchin' eveyrthing you do7 y4 X: m, ?! w& w4 v6 x( |
'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do' O$ G6 x$ m; |: [: I! x. P+ ~
No one else should love you (no) like I do0 F; T$ Y% Y4 S0 L
Baby, creepin' up on you
* j- A: W# g$ w1 b9 p( NWatching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)
+ i3 g" D4 X; h" F5 F, z'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)
. h: n) Z3 @: P$ A% J- \: wNo one else should touch you.. (no)" j+ Y  g/ Z; I6 c8 X/ ?3 @
No one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do- g1 Y# n  E# k  e

' a" k* v! h9 T. F' K) c[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~

TOP

返回列表