管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Daniel Powter Free Loop

[音乐] Daniel Powter Free Loop

5 I. B- B( ~: t
I'm a little used to calling outside your name
) i# k: e# A& G( b- a! C& ]+ N有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字
- l0 V8 t; a: x) ]3 U( d3 S6 KI wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
6 ]% }  x; S- v# V: D, h! S今晚不会见你,因此我也不会再次疯狂
, x& `" ^5 Z. a0 ?! F* s8 U5 e9 _) \; HBut I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
" W" G) y, k0 P但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了
$ D* A" V& n3 q' S. Y/ aHey yeah . e6 J6 B" h; N* [: f. X$ _1 H
嘿耶' A- g- \" ]1 V3 P
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
% i! p+ @3 x0 g1 S' S6 d我曾神话般地为我的小镇添光加彩- q' k, \( D/ \# [
I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same 2 @$ ^8 n: `, \8 A$ T7 h
如果我不像他们那样离开,我明天也会遭到唾弃' d- k3 W, ^% j. I" }+ O, P
But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
% [, C; r, a9 ~8 o( O! h% Q但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了3 I" K5 E% {6 H- T9 t
Hey yeah
5 |6 Q6 j" n7 {" G嘿耶! k( K$ h( I  ]9 C
Cause it's hard for me to lose
3 p& H% i$ v" e/ F' r9 ?0 h4 B% n% Y因为我很少失败
  H) L. {. E& q% C; D9 S5 w+ s5 nIn my life I've found only time will tell ; m1 M: s% ?6 C9 D% O  w
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切- G  u2 |/ J% T* d4 e/ g+ C. H2 e, b
And I will figure out that we can baby
8 V" y$ R; z$ F2 `' l1 r, `我坚信我们行的,宝贝" I7 z8 n  j, q$ m& ^- S
We can do a one night stand, yeah + z! `% ]0 K: Z9 }9 D
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢7 q/ R9 w1 d- D6 [1 e% m2 Y
% b( B1 j# a) `) w) q  h
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
7 C2 J2 M  f3 [4 \) B/ I5 S我很少失败5 Z. s9 i# K7 L- J/ b/ v+ X
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
) t* k8 k/ `$ r我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行( Y5 g' ?' Z  h: c/ V
That we can baby / q/ x+ p" m5 ~4 B6 n
我们行的,宝贝
- t0 l) l* _8 OWe can change and feel alright % g8 r, k6 x: V4 D$ a
我们能改变,我们能过的很好.
2 i1 ~' m8 _% s$ D: S' @I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
/ |  Y3 G' r8 [" z! O! f: x有点习惯在雨中漫步8 V9 @* ^' X- [# c3 V  o8 R0 [
You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
" H' Y8 _6 _* L+ n5 P$ h+ i如果你觉得会日子会更好,你可以明天就弃我而去& l3 q" S0 i5 W0 [+ A
But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day / D$ u( w% b% s. }" k2 `( ~
但,我始终不解,我需要那个离开的人.
& Z+ x! ?& o  I, zHey yeah
% F2 w6 Z" F/ a' b嘿耶
* I" u+ Q* s3 u3 ?Cause it's hard for me to lose ) w% H, j' W/ [: Z7 P5 _
因为我很少失败% b" ^6 A" q! d' H2 y& [
In my life I've found only time will tell 6 p% p, \" f7 ^6 K/ T
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
" ~+ _( l. ]7 I1 o1 F: XAnd I will figure out that we can baby
) l) K% J, z4 }% g, I. W' n我坚信我们行的,宝贝! ?: {8 {( v+ T3 b: e6 C# s
We can do a one night stand, yeah
& x+ t$ h' P# ^8 ]4 \( l2 N我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
' r8 g" C0 O, n, [) e- W. @/ S0 B2 v) F3 @! w" z
. p6 S: H4 T1 g, U. h: N
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
% E0 M; U$ t& M6 p9 U3 ?% C# H我很少失败
8 c' a* I4 G# O" y. y: c& @- b2 iI've found outside your skin right near the fire
, \% x2 Y! t/ e3 ~8 i. Z8 q% a6 I我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
  r  f* r, B2 c! n9 k% \2 hThat we can baby 1 w0 a7 x; O0 D4 ~3 h+ A
我们行的,宝贝
+ \+ P6 B, g3 W" aWe can change and feel alright
. G) q9 ^0 L, |7 l我们能改变,我们能很好的.! c2 {7 ^, `. B4 [' ?6 r  M; _

+ h. L" A+ L: V* J" mCause it's hard for me to lose
6 Z& A* N2 f+ [7 r( F因为我很少失败
* V- i# R, C3 {4 E6 [" }7 wIn my life I've found only time will tell / P7 X! \! C7 T) U& Q0 v
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
+ i1 K8 i6 A8 s3 ~2 t; }5 PAnd I will figure out that we can baby
2 d8 b5 n; X. H  B% b我坚信我们行的,宝贝; o9 Y. G" u& Q5 m& M+ x" J
We can do a one night stand, yeah * `5 r5 q6 [) W: f  y/ G; r) e3 d
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢/ C+ C, a5 d# ?9 l; {
3 r7 x" I: L) y% X3 |( ]5 J
( g# w8 ~+ s( G
And it's hard for me to lose in my life 0 h  H$ g* l$ I- T
我很少失败
/ f8 a  X' A* }; @# jI've found outside your skin right near the fire 0 ^& ?; G5 J: Q
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
- l) V( p# h2 @9 S( gThat we can baby
9 c: M, _0 S7 D我们行的,宝贝
' i' V- G9 B" m3 ?/ n/ ZWe can change and feel alright
7 D4 V- h' |2 |0 Y* K& x3 `我们能改变,我们能很好的.
) r- v& F" Q2 a* N  ^. B. W
8 P/ m2 P) N* z4 O. e+ E' S' N- f
6 j3 X9 l% u7 U/ r" b; A/ ZCause it's hard for me to lose ; [% b& @3 T: _, C1 Q# E3 z! `
因为我很少失败. z: b  i+ f4 z+ Q" r0 f7 ~
In my life I've found only time will tell 8 v5 I1 X# O  S, K* s( g- }" ~
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切1 x3 E5 [% j# o, `1 }1 V* K9 T1 S3 J* Q
And I will figure out that we can baby
" }0 R' z/ c8 s/ D6 M; E我坚信我们行的,宝贝
4 \% @' B0 ?( Q' }2 \. kWe can do a one night stand, yeah
1 O) ^' E& n; p0 I0 P5 @/ K我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
3 `1 b# ~4 p5 s* C- o: |. Y4 v$ M( |) f" Z" Q! Q% L/ R# j
4 W, R; F- a+ s3 @1 `) c
And it's hard for me to lose in my life   _, P. h3 ~6 W& u9 W$ ~6 `& C! W# d
我很少失败8 Y& h  z8 }6 h* E, Q- x/ Y* B
I've found outside your skin right near the fire $ ?1 D# h' ?) @1 \1 {& H
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行3 Y1 l" F( t3 O$ }6 t+ A4 f8 r8 D
That we can baby
9 R3 n" S* k& d/ q; D我们行的,宝贝
- m; H9 |  ?6 P" a9 X8 ]% UWe can change and feel alright
! m, I9 W0 Z( Q7 }' `* }我们能改变,我们能过很好.

老歌了 但是很经典 活跃一下此版氛围故发次歌
# s' a) ~  @2 W/ E8 i我现在也一直喜欢这首音乐 很有感觉 8 K9 N  n" m- `5 ?7 C6 A

) }! _- `# R/ z$ H5 h3 P& nMv讲的是一个男人和一台钢琴的故事;小男孩总是在玻璃外面看这台钢琴,当伸手的时候,钢琴会对他的手指的远距离触动有感觉,于是他从遇见钢琴的那一刻开始存零花钱直至长大的一天,打破储蓄罐,终于可以购买到这台钢琴;但好景不长,房东催房费了,于是他把钢琴又送回商店。一个对他的演奏很赞赏的星探告诉他,如果他能够在一场舞会上演奏,就可以让他一直在夜总会里弹钢琴,于是他试了,并且大受好评。他渐渐发现他的钢琴对他有不可割断的魔力,只要他想弹奏美妙音乐而挥动手指,钢琴就会自动演奏,因为钢琴自动演奏,所以被误以为鬼在弹琴而被人用玻璃瓶砸破,琴键变形移位,他把钢琴带回家,仔细打磨修复。 最后用这台与他灵魂相通的钢琴在BIllmore旅馆为人们演奏这一首Free Loop,受到了大家的追捧成为耀眼的明星

TOP

返回列表