管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] walking in the air

[音乐] walking in the air

We're walking in the air * c4 ?: z8 p, _7 q# r3 I, q$ k
We're floating in the moonlit sky # d: ]* r$ L- p0 G8 n; C
The people far below are sleeping as we fly / \8 W* E: a% {8 {) p, C
I'm holding very tight 9 b5 c; ~5 R! F4 f! g
I'm riding in the midnight blue
- Q/ B0 T9 k1 z7 J# CI'm finding I can fly so high above with you
5 n3 G! E* j+ C$ sFar across the world
3 u3 e  O5 J# I& KThe villages go by like trees $ L+ A3 \0 O( d
The rivers and the hills 8 A. Z2 z' \) a
The forests and the streams 9 B& T* p; ]" ]) V% u
Children gaze open mouth
8 }+ ~% v4 H" g$ r# fTaken by surprise + v& [; Y& |) y
Nobody down below believes their eyes
, o8 j% Q" B* T9 u" d. RWe're surfing in the air ( E2 c# x4 ^( i& t) q* |( o
We're swimming in the frozen sky $ Q* k- v2 J3 U: @4 |8 N
We're drifting over icy - @+ y  w7 V0 {/ o) x9 b
Mountains floating by
; @1 v" Y, c  @8 ]3 @# s2 s2 b! PSuddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
& C2 Q5 |7 T- m) z) G& H6 `Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep # Y, F5 h7 D( d; Y1 r
We're walking in the air . j4 e: V+ e. P6 B1 \% }+ i8 ~
We're floating in the midnight sky
1 q+ L' U7 k. F- H( g; q8 _9 W+ n& EAnd everyone who sees us greets us as we fly ) f$ e( j  r" G8 Y2 |8 }  {  S9 D/ N$ D, e
I'm holding very tight
, f) Y# ~/ j. F9 X' D3 aI'm riding in the midnight blue
; g. b" W9 n% R" ^& _- B) TI'm finding I can fly so high above with you / K; _9 p$ d- J. }( o! Y# D+ F
" c! R+ X9 M2 @+ Q! U0 d% z2 E
celtic woman 演唱会,真是天赖啊
专业排版

返回列表