管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Lonely No More

[音乐] Lonely No More

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-3 17:07 编辑 / N6 n  o9 N9 U% B* k

' N4 [" Y3 b% j& ^3 Q* |# b2 k

我太喜欢高潮那段了3 {  I3 o$ w( m1 @: x1 h
唉 晚上戴着耳机睡觉 就是夜里0点FM这首歌吸引的我 让我为止找了整整1个月啊
$ O* I, |- H) Q1 X7 g那份感觉也只有我能体会到 心情太爽了

TOP

Now it seems to me+ p: X2 x; e7 I7 ]% E+ S4 y
That you know just what to say' x" i& O9 ?7 p4 x  [
But words are only words
: |+ s& ]1 V- o/ u" N9 {2 PCan you show me something else
# n9 U* E$ G, v% _$ n, E5 ?% d) ^- m0 G  d# o. s4 ~- O# p$ A8 v
Can you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?4 g7 X! `) {/ u5 l; {1 q+ {
Show me how you feel7 n' {2 L7 g4 S, a
More than ever baby
0 N4 G3 o0 i6 _5 c
+ [* x& m0 z8 {) K7 p6 {/ g. [Well I don’t want to be lonely no more
3 `) Z: W8 F: W/ @$ E! qI don’t want to have to pay for this
* k* J! o4 Z; K. iI don’t want another lover at my door1 u! d3 ]9 e6 F7 L; Z1 ^- C& P6 E
It’s just another heartache on my list
0 W; Y& l& W4 J) H/ {: B/ g  ^! p  N6 T
I don’t wanna be angry no more- F  k0 |6 K; G
You’re the one who could never stand for this
" O* x6 S8 x3 Z, ]1 _2 C. P# v! L: MSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sure
- X7 |4 V, c4 X( O# GI don’t wanna be lonely anymore/ c' l) x' |4 c6 R

4 t" }. a' N7 P5 R
/ Y8 }, d, `; A9 RNow it’s hard for me% p7 N, \2 F; s. o1 b
When my heart’s still on the mend
, o7 h  I, \- V! }" A3 [Open up to me
+ A) I( ~# E/ ~  }  k/ [* NLike you do your girlfriends
8 l. X4 h7 j1 m4 AAnd you sing to me
5 H& v, q4 X, X8 V) [! N9 O. EAnd it’s harmony5 [  I: Z% j+ i3 G2 o7 q' e
Girl what you do to me is everything
. I, o& u# h' \" Z: ~Let me say anything just to get you back again
. s0 ^6 {/ t9 S* X! AWhy can’t we just try?: O( h$ R& a+ `

) T" o5 N, t# @* P* D& tI don’t want to be lonely no more
4 c& A4 H0 @* zI don’t want to have to pay for this  K% G! {- |; m; |! i, h
I don’t want another lover at my door
% r( E  I# i( E- ~It’s just another heartache on my list/ c& M; o9 `' h  A9 D
I don’t wanna be angry no more, [6 t9 f4 D' X. ^6 [1 A0 y* [
You’re the one who could never stand for this- s7 B- W- a7 i$ C
So when you tell me that you love me,know for sure: E" z! V' m: g  p. @5 C' `) O
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore
, N! T) y( z! ]9 k. E$ X2 b+ r( _* K3 a
Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh
# _! d( W* a5 u% o( S6 D. c8 ~+ pWhat if I was good to you?
3 R* O' D( V  a$ TWhat if you were good to me?$ H8 x" o& _2 f5 B  N# A/ T' x: ]
What if I could hold you
) @7 w- I$ V! ]4 N9 Ltill I feel you move inside of me?& ^6 X& C( j2 C7 \( |+ Y
What if it was paradise?0 w1 G6 C1 y. Q2 ~' j
What if we were symphonies?# X# P5 [5 o) }8 i  l
What if I gave all my life2 |9 D* [$ [4 y& V  t6 i
to find some way to stand beside you? " C/ f( M  K+ t4 y$ A1 `
现在看来 ( ]4 M6 c3 q+ X) t0 r
你知道该说些什麼
3 j1 b/ K- K! M8 f* X但那只不过是空口白话 + n) f6 B, ^5 o8 f5 {' ^
你能不能让我看看别的东西
  `3 f% s" ^4 I5 Q0 B8 s你能发誓你会永远不变吗 0 g% |8 m6 Z% }' S- T& f+ r% y
让我知道你的感觉 & S5 S2 }2 Z: N4 ]4 d3 Z
比以前更多 宝贝 - n) |' X7 i9 C2 j4 T9 ]
我不想在寂寞了
  ~0 d* R" T# L我不想为此付出代价 ( i& S+ z: J/ n
我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 " o3 i* ?7 \0 h
只是又一次的心痛回忆
" i# H- ~1 u/ c' e- d我不想在愤怒下去 ; F9 O/ J8 M; `2 |8 Y3 z( |6 Z
你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 * N+ M8 V- d% t1 N- @. |
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道
2 m/ u+ G. R1 R( q' }4 a我不想在一个人寂寞了
0 ]2 V  M4 q! [喔.....
, o7 z" `: s$ p, G对我来说很难
/ _' `1 {( F- j' h6 X7 }0 Z2 X4 |3 P我的心伤还没复原 5 B( y4 j0 u+ r" F# K' I& f
对我放开心胸 " `! c0 _9 H# T+ ?, v6 u
就像你对姐妹淘那样
! b! n- Q- @2 c2 Z$ R你对我唱歌
7 z7 K, }9 I& [  Q; s犹如合声 & p" _9 Q* V( r/ A2 I* A6 ?
女孩 你对我做的就是一切 " B, D- x; S& l% W
让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边
, ?' O& {' N% A我们为什麼不能试一试呢
. s" K# ~4 I7 F$ U( _' d0 F喔.... # R* \- ?* ?) j9 S, k* _1 g
如果那时我对你好一点呢 9 M% y5 \- F$ u5 ^  |8 e
如果那时你对我好一点呢 ; s8 G' b6 }4 T, i
如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢
  u/ R' Y+ Q, |* _4 r, U% @如果那时就是极乐世界呢   a  Z5 r7 X& u; u' T! x
如果我们是天生一对呢 4 B& d. g( ~$ r7 x% h( p
如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢 5 a7 o1 \( w8 l! c7 e. p$ d
喔..... - N$ D* w' _6 l8 d* a* D) c/ |
我不想再寂寞了
- {+ g/ V8 t  Z# b+ ]! Y3 k我不想再寂寞了 & H) f6 K* ]# Z. W/ m  p
我不想再寂寞了 4 }% N, a( f1 ?3 \# @& A+ l
我不想再寂寞了

TOP

不错不错,我也稀饭。。

TOP

喜欢外文歌可以去http://www.songtaste.com 这里听,我现在基本天天在上面听。

TOP

目前我最喜欢的音乐了

TOP

返回列表