管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top204 J8 B' C1 l( `0 f  o7 J' |- K/ {

7 G$ k! |" P  _3 H; T! f; ^$ }" X% O, C" X6 X& }
/ Q% o  w$ ~6 }2 C9 J
在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
& i- X, w: E: `8 `4 S0 ~) F0 |% W$ J) f8 X, x' Z+ M
  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。
7 i- u! Z5 G. L+ n6 {
' {& w2 Y$ h& B3 m+ ]( `2 J   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I bust the windows out your car / \4 o0 ^4 A2 r% M7 p5 I
And no it didn't mend my broken heart   K5 H. [+ @7 F9 m7 k
I'll probably always have these ugly scars ) k; j! t" c2 M1 d+ z7 K
But right now I don't care about that part
/ S7 m: t, g: |1 y0 U: k$ @2 L0 V: b' u/ i; l
I bust the windows out your car
1 m6 g$ [' j9 ?0 N9 `5 lAfter I saw you laying next to her 0 G  e8 {+ O+ T* k& d
I didn't wanna but I took my turn 5 B, E# n2 `% w
I'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn % Y# y0 P9 j, e) w% o

! M, ~  w# o! j/ wI must admit it helped a little bit
7 T* F" Z0 x- v, ^7 \To think of how you'd feel, when you saw it
  r; `* W( i" r; W0 B- S4 nI didn't know that I had that much strength
& m3 r5 J4 L. G) ^9 XBut I'm glad you see what happens when % k" v" R) b5 `9 |
5 X( a: t. k" E: O& o  e$ D
You see you can't just play with people's feelings
7 Z# y2 o$ C; \' z% u5 nTell them you love them and don't mean it * g* x- o4 Y" K: f
You'll probably say that it was juvenille
7 x5 }3 m; w- P% ?; ^But I think that I deserve to smile & n" J: J9 n5 r4 N( B5 A
ha ha ha ha ha 3 x  b7 h, w, w! ^- Q) [

% C# \6 h+ `7 u6 m+ Q5 \$ l0 ?I bust the windows out your car 8 }  s* r( b1 E4 v) S
You know I did it 'cause I left my mark
* w: t; G( G+ f* u: @Wrote my initials with the crowbar . I' `* M9 j0 y& E3 p+ V
And then I drove off into the dark
0 R( R0 v& v0 O  Z% n) ]3 i9 E. q8 A' @, c; ?1 a- P+ H+ L7 o
I bust the windows out ya car
. b% Y7 r8 M3 E/ hYou should feel lucky that that's all I did
) `% z3 J# I2 D  v9 Z, h+ dAfter five whole years of this 9 J. n& J) i0 d" @4 Y: Z
Gave you all of me & you played with it
8 D9 T+ V2 r% d  R  Y. W7 t% v2 V2 m/ ]4 ~1 ^0 B1 l4 t! v- e
Oooh ahh...
' [9 e1 h, N8 c# s+ M' x+ NI must admit it helped a little bit
2 I5 z" r$ t+ Q; \To think of how you'd feel when you saw it , s: d- Z* ]5 P) Y6 V& f8 \4 s3 q, O
I didn't know that I had that much strength 0 r9 D5 [; o* x8 {/ _4 {
But I'm glad you see what happens when...
/ c: D9 y; q9 Q- v! }- z
- _7 c6 N7 q- P. xYou see you can't just play with people's feelings * _% r$ P/ z9 ?4 u  U
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
$ Y$ A+ J' z9 a4 Z0 @2 _  M0 h- w! lYou'll probably say that it was juvenille . x0 y6 m2 u0 A- T# J5 A9 w
But I think that I deserve to smile
$ E3 A' `$ _; H5 ]. B' v2 {0 {% s" X3 h9 U3 }# ~$ D
Bust the windows out 'cha car....
" x9 A1 S+ f1 OBut it don't comfort to my broken heart 3 ]5 Z9 e7 C) p: }  }$ Q
You could never feel how I felt that day 6 [) k/ S; c$ v2 U. J9 S
Until it happens baby you don't know pain
  }( v8 c, {- ~1 i& e
! L( T5 @, _: {( U( D3 sOooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it) 2 C% o% n8 w+ y1 l3 ]/ Q8 s0 |! K
You should know it (You should know it) 3 g' T  k( U8 a
I ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) 8 l& w) T/ h8 M2 A0 P. c! M
You deserved it (You deserved it)
$ y! z1 N" x; h. T
' T: n7 `5 {& b4 z9 @: VAfter what you did to me (After what you did) 3 O; E: A+ r9 _! Z
You deserved it (You deserved it) 6 @( Z2 m6 }5 E
I ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) # A- a- [2 |, Y9 W" o4 l: x
no no oh... (I ain't sorry)
" _! _" G4 ^! ?- z. @$ R: W# `6 J
You broke my heart
, N- h* ]: K0 _So I broke ya car ( P5 @) _; o1 P4 h+ n/ i! c8 H7 W
You caused me pain (You caused me pain) 0 J* q2 {" W8 T  ?. b/ B
So I did the same % }! n/ p/ K& c& P; K
+ {9 w( |3 J3 o8 b! r! [
Even though all that you did to me was much worse
1 h5 w$ y$ Q$ L; @. G7 N- G% ^I had to do something to make you hurt yeah
: K8 p/ B' k6 o2 p! MOh but why am I still cryin'?
/ l4 U. T7 x: i/ ?* ]8 w3 e# XWhy am I the one whose still cryin'? ) w) l5 i7 C( |( o0 q' R3 R: Z4 n" _
  b3 p) l5 W7 O" @, G
Oh oh you really hurt me baby
$ R! `0 Y) n/ s) S9 ZYou really you really hurt me baby
& q. R2 ]' i3 A/ u; W! D7 \$ OHey, hey, hey
2 h, f4 }/ [' ^Hey, hey, hey + s  W# {  k& q
hey hey hey hey
5 f* S9 E& A# b( S2 r: h1 Y/ Unow watch me yua $ T3 S7 M% h, o2 \' d
now watch me ha ha ha

TOP

支持。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表