|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:09
| 只看该作者
[Verse 1] 9 G6 n. t( {. |* z/ E3 q
Are you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me? 7 |, |1 k" F* ^( ]: j! g2 r
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? 1 g$ v! p( c5 e8 q2 l
Are you a guard in prison maximum security?
' A8 _8 n9 h. I' n. c8 fIs that you? is that you? Is that you? * O( i2 A8 _0 S5 `. w$ @! r
do we stay home all the time because you want me to yourself?
) [; g. l6 P) k# u' `" SIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? , ^4 |9 W! V- [4 p
Or am I stay locked away out of fear I'll find someone else? . M" I2 }6 L b; q- ^) x
Is that you Is that you Is that you? + T O0 b- N2 q& S
0 N& U* f" K& U$ J
[Chorus]
/ i4 M) o8 B+ ?( N/ P7 O: S8 m% tWell I don't like (o-hoo)
6 ]& E: C* w$ x# p$ nLiving under your spotlight (o-hoo)
% y8 h6 P T! TJust because you think I might (o-hoo)
7 J6 r% |8 r) C4 ~! IFind somebody worthy
! [ F5 h+ S5 n& P
u+ f' _) d, |: RO I don't like (o-hoo) - a7 F+ Z% T+ b5 }, n$ W" N
Living under spotlight ! G" _! y, E# D- N
Maybe if you treat me right
: w$ v0 {" m* G$ M% a/ pYou wont have to worry
0 O( y" b% G( d' I# p/ h& ]3 b% [/ J! U+ v+ [( g( J
[Verse 2] * y7 q9 d- A9 Q/ D8 l: D9 r
Is this a relationship & Q* y2 N: w& V7 X
Fulfilling your needs as well as mine?
3 p- G4 [. J, ^: o" KIs that you? Is that you? Is that you?
1 S0 d: v6 Z, q; l x, \Or is this just my sentence
0 F. P. H( p& Z1 g1 r* qAm I doing time?
' g' c& U* l" u/ E9 J# q( XIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? ! G2 P9 w: k/ ^& {+ `8 R9 |/ d
Is this love real real love
5 F8 E W; i$ _7 [4 uThen I'm staying no doubt + M- L+ u8 m1 N3 f
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
0 ^7 f3 Y; v) B9 f: ~0 B2 TBut if I'm just love's prisoner
5 e: _/ l* I, ^0 |8 G DThen I'm bustin out (oh) , v" ?' F" P1 E' T6 @1 E
3 E0 h' K! V, q4 t, S
[Chorus] " b0 ]2 @: @7 {3 J
$ X+ ^$ ?' ]8 n
[Bridge] 1 \3 u7 V" @: H8 Q
Boy you ought to be ashamed of yourself - N7 n5 @. q5 G0 B; C) {
What the hell do you think your doing
; s7 T$ u( n6 g; CLoving me, loving me so wrong ) c$ L/ K" J; t2 o
Baby all I do is try (try) # { d* P* }$ M, t3 S" c
To show you that your mine (mine)
6 P' l7 h7 E" p. Q# Y; H6 FOne and only guy (only guy) + m+ M" |# V9 ?# f( m
No matter who may come along
/ q1 ~4 [/ _5 v" h8 j( Z' F" I% O6 oOpen your eyes cause baby I don't like
. T6 x A- m) O" F5 q5 e! JOoh, ooh (oo,oo)
; b9 A7 d5 ]3 c" i8 | [1 vOoh, ooh (hey cause I don't like!)
0 U* f& T% p; `: n
1 o8 \6 J' B- `! t* G: G6 _6 H$ yWell I don't like / E6 u7 d, _2 q
Living under your spotlight (no,no) 5 M( r2 @ h( m" F# U' O' m
Just because you think I might (hee) 3 b6 \# p6 z2 e& ]4 o* d
Find somebody worthy (no, I don't like yeah) 8 i% n/ {' {. x
And I don't
) j5 m6 P0 F+ H" }: WLiving under your spotlight (living under your spotlight)
0 S; I0 [" P; n0 _% u$ `5 YMaybe if you treat me right (treat me right yeah!) & v. V0 Q) d% ~
You wont to worry
- e2 \+ B! ]5 x/ O
1 T$ F1 E; m0 t( J; i. j- |(I don't like) |
|