管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
1 e$ g& U! Y3 z. K9 D5 D, I8 ~4 ^
' g, X6 @7 x/ y/ ^9 j" E
' H+ V5 S7 i! P+ B% ^( c' p) _& F3 C1 F* H" P% D% i' E
来自英国的著名梦幻流行摇滚乐队The Verve近期完成他们即将发行的单曲\'Love Is Noise\'的video,并提供互联网上的下载服务。据悉,这首单曲预计于8月4日开始对公众发行。新video画面拍摄的很是写意,其中的镜头包括了坐在地上的主唱Richard Ashcroft,整个画面中充斥了蒙太奇式的风格,特别是被雪覆盖的山脊,一个舞者,和一个带着猎鹰的妇女尤为引人注意最近,THE VERVE透露了他们即将发行的新专辑名称和曲目收录情况。
, A9 z  ~3 _. d. ^$ |8 [9 h# c- i' @! x/ e$ d" x# _! I
这张名为:”FORTH”的新专辑,是乐队十年后重组所共同打造的,将于八月十八日在英国首推,稍后也将在美国发行。9 t2 l& I% r1 C. q' h

/ ]2 b) m6 G) F该专辑收录了十首作品,包括\'Valium Skies\' 和单曲 \'Love Is Noise\'。这两首作品近期也曾在乐队的MY SPACE空间里播放试听。
+ d7 y' H; B5 G5 s: ?% f1 m6 b, ?) h: \( V3 f+ \2 j2 M" O0 b
“FORTH”将是这支传奇乐队继1997年推出\'Urban Hymns\'专辑后又一经典之作。
: n2 C4 b2 g- ^0 j% B$ S2 \
$ v1 R8 J' P9 B  P专辑曲目:5 q6 Q, F/ c1 ~3 {- _1 S3 k/ {$ p
Sit And Wonder  T& z- s) O8 f9 S( K
Love Is Noise
' |7 {) q8 W& f% O* F0 `* z* |& q; fRather Be3 e( g$ S# ]* M( `  b# U
Judas
5 F5 a+ L/ {& u/ SNumbness/ p9 @: R$ g# r! p- ~* H& r
I See Houses7 I! @; g$ r9 w2 b, K
Noise Epic* o) C8 n3 F3 e/ N
Valium Skies
- y6 Z% l# B3 w) G+ VColumbo) ~7 t3 T. G0 @+ l! u! y
Appalachian Springs
$ J3 ?* Q9 K8 D4 ?" f& d" Z被英国独立音乐界称为新"LED ZEPPLIN"的乐队"THE VERVE"已于6月23日发行他们的全新单曲,这首单曲出自乐队即将于8月19日发行的新专辑。目前,这个消息已经在乐队的space主页上广泛的流传了起来,相信每一个对The Verve乐队有所了解的歌迷都应该对该乐队的那张传奇性专辑"URBAN HYMNS"印象深刻,此次,新专辑是即乐队重组之后的又一力作,将会再次给英国迷幻音乐界带来空前盛世的景象。
) d6 k, O3 a: U# j
' R' C  f+ r( X) W7 ~( \. P9 y  L[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Will those feet in modern times 6 ]$ ]) S( g- g. ]! Y3 x6 r, V
Walk on soles that are made in China? ) W& i  _) s# _% q
Feel the bright prosaic malls 6 P- Q/ s# l+ V* @
Through the corridors that go on and on and on 8 d2 a/ |8 v* S: i2 w/ m6 \+ N
" [/ U3 [' \0 x# Q
I was blind - didn't see 4 V) t/ C2 u2 ]( O7 W$ t$ G
What was here in me
9 g  k4 J8 a7 F3 y6 x, H. i) GI was lost - insecure + O2 }( ^1 R5 M# U( N, X3 Y% ?" r
Felt like the road was way too long, yeah
  `6 q# \, t: q& @0 Q) }2 T6 ^Cause love is noise and love is pain 3 Y3 [7 d+ L5 C, T$ g! p" [2 w
Love is these blues that we're feeling again
% @" Y# p; {6 r2 [Love is noise and love is pain
1 v; Y" `. V2 }Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again 0 U+ ~7 b$ |8 t& v0 _8 j
% s5 J: ^7 U- f4 {& {
Will those feet in modern times
9 L/ J( |3 S2 ?Understand this righteous anger : z# _, G$ c1 v& e
Recognise this world's addiction
9 t- g. c' w1 p" X% a# L3 aUnderstand this world's affliction? / O1 r3 \' G( k- n2 x* h/ W, t
1 Y! T9 E: Y% n' x- y( w
I was blind - didn't see
6 n9 k1 ?# r( `3 ~' @0 PWhat was here in me
7 M  Y( i" v6 F0 vI was lost - insecure / V; T" Q1 ~) m, H6 B
I felt like the road was way too long, yeah " a5 i& ^0 P) |. l
Cause love is noise and love is pain ; [1 Z2 U+ E. M. c0 t
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again 8 |* g/ `! G. Q! R
Love is noise and love is pain   ]  A) {; ^2 I, b0 w- m/ {5 G
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again 9 {. p8 G% Q, ]4 v' H2 G2 d  w
Love is noise, love is pain # T9 u: l! K+ V0 d3 t  M
Love is these blues that I'm singing again
7 Z1 E! _0 n, u7 g; u2 [Love is noise, love is pain ' K+ D: _3 C! o
Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again
+ C, b/ \1 {7 d; t, I( \/ Z
) v0 |: h* ~% L) T0 MCause love is noise, love is pain
8 [6 J+ M9 X+ A4 {Love is these blues that I'm feeling again & K. J$ R' L( y- h; E
Love is noise, love is pain
* h; B7 e  l4 g) M" s+ ~! Y3 l& TLove is these blues that I'm feeling again 5 t. d% `  U. n8 |- f
Love is noise, love is pain
2 `* i) D+ C" V1 e; @7 @& p4 c% _+ t( W. WLove is these blues that I'm feeling again + [: Y: D  T' h+ p7 v$ O4 h
Love is noise, love is pain
# D# n; W" M7 \4 s4 Q; r$ @Love is these blues that I'm feeling again - S5 {6 u, x" U  W9 o% c# z
Come on, come on, ah come on, ah come on
" H& p' F  W+ x0 Z8 e1 O# i, FNow come on, now come on, now come on 3 ]# }) t  q& _; M, u; Q
Now come on
- y9 B2 b! }: B( W* R# j4 X, v/ l( q
Will those feet in modern times 2 @1 m# V6 w3 b  D0 J9 I
Walk on soles made in China? 2 I+ V. \" P9 l" p/ e9 k9 Q
Will those feet in modern times ) a: |- y- r5 P
See the bright prosaic malls?
$ `5 L; |1 G& E) f/ p3 k0 FWill those feet in modern times - F1 L( f- D4 P* t  J
Forgive me all my sins
8 l, @: k. K" d! VLove is noise
. L  |# i4 E/ yCome on

TOP

返回列表