|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:18
| 只看该作者
歌词
6 u. q. c5 \9 _Brother snd sister Together will make it through
4 q+ _. b3 S: o B f' C6 `+ q, O哥哥加妹妹 共同度难关* K% T$ `- F: s3 B e& A( X
Some day a spirit will take you and guide you there
: v+ J7 g2 |# ~, `总有一天,会一种力量将引领你5 w/ i ?% G# f# A& P8 J& ]8 ~6 w
I know you've been hurting,but I've been waiting to be there for you3 n( j A1 P0 ?% c6 A/ c5 ~
我知道你在受到伤害,我会一直在那里等你
( e$ L3 Y7 V- ~7 V) I- bAnd I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can C. b+ T" ?' V
无论何时,我都会出现在你身旁帮你走出困境7 z, ^& U4 }3 x5 W: y/ a9 p
Everybody's free (Everybody's free)
% R+ K3 {& T8 R1 w8 o' A我们都是自由的 ---------下面的另一版本中有这段歌词6 p' p1 N: A& a2 W
! M) X9 I7 I7 h$ J" m0 L/ kThis one's for all the people(ones) sharing love.It's appreciated' h5 o7 l. r4 d5 |( `! m" d* J2 @. r
It's Ironik) k0 [- F: t/ ?3 Z6 Q
这首歌是写给所有懂得去爱的人,希望得到赞赏,我是艾伦尼克/ ^2 y( D z' N8 {5 B
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment" t& v& p5 k; E" j2 h5 ]8 j
(Life's crazy man,people come and go,but when the closest one goes,it's the hardest thing ever)
0 i3 M, ~( Z2 G2 ^7 d留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
- a7 }0 s% C8 Q7 T- z5 Y(伙计,生活很是疯狂,人们来去匆匆,但当最亲近的人离开你时,那真是最难的事情)
1 a( ^* B& W2 b. iThey can wait for a moment,I promise
0 }9 f% t) B% I! Z/ F( x- }7 O" R她们可以再等一等,我保证 j. z. @5 c& H& T/ P: d
+ q1 P- L. s& {1 v, Y
Stay with me (Please stay) Don't fall asleep too soon (Don't cry) The angels can wait for a moment (They cant wait for a moment): Z6 ^' w, z8 m, A
留在我的身边(请你留下来) 不要很快睡去(不要哭泣) 天使还可以再等一等 (她们可以再等一等)! H! q* ^" L6 c2 {
# P& b0 D8 x4 J( B& Q h; O. LVERSE 1
; ]* S* U; |) IDon't cry for me when I'm gone,no point of wasted tears
' z/ J" U7 f' J e! E$ e* B当我离去的时候不要为我哭泣,不值得那样去浪费眼泪
; e8 e/ D, _4 a1 P9 f! bOur time will come one day and I'm just confronting my fears8 o, s8 c$ ]# i3 O" e5 ]/ @3 S8 N
总有一天我们会走向生命的尽头,面对的只是我内心的恐惧4 m$ w4 R1 s4 ^, n1 W
Though it's not really a fear, it's more like a destiny& e: l# g1 ^5 _" _+ l) ?
虽然这算不上是真正的恐惧,而更像是一种宿命: r+ m5 M! h& V, A* ], o2 N9 v
Sometimes I sit and wonder.Is this life really for me?+ j# S8 }' W7 h- w
有时候我坐下来冥想,这就是我真正的生活吗?
& Y/ P$ i" I( L+ k9 `! W# C! ?Coz I've seen, heard, felt and done
. r8 i Q- n; ~! P0 F* X# M/ H因为我已经看过了,听过了,感受过了也经历过了
7 w, ?% m. b7 |7 YI hope you're proud of where I've come9 t3 d4 M9 |- N7 F- j/ @ C$ B
希望你能为现在的我而感到自豪+ C) k7 a P. `
You've seen me grow and helped me through6 D) v0 p' u7 N' m
你看着我成长,伴我走过了岁月: |) Z/ C+ k8 Y( Z" }3 C
And there is no repaying you,I'm here and I feel like I'm delaying you# I" o; I8 R- v( K8 u* H
我无法报答你,在这里我却感觉好像是在拖累了你% j9 A4 R" j, E8 U1 l
Betraying you and when I'm gone I hope that someone's saving you
6 |* |/ p0 N( D+ L+ v5 z背弃了你,在我离开的时候,希望有人会来救助你
9 m* ~+ |0 R( C, C4 N. p1 `% U; p% X$ z! P( k' b
[Chorus], A2 Y) W1 `9 V% g
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
y, P; r2 h3 v3 P' `留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
- O& S% R+ i. B+ E(They can wait for a moment)0 T# q- b& }' K6 x5 U1 u, u+ p4 q
(她们可以再等一等)
9 Y4 q" R; s9 T, R3 t6 ?& `; `Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment2 K! ^; y0 b, t6 E3 y
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等9 l K/ A& a! l; O: v7 k" K% W
$ P q% e4 F' }% l/ u' r8 b
VERSE 2
) E/ n v2 s i: N6 q$ Y! {I wanna see your face every time I come home
, f& U. E; `6 s- b每当我回家的时候 最想见到的就是你的脸9 X2 a5 N2 Q6 ?7 Q
Coz I can't leave you like this in this cold world alone! b5 T1 O) H$ R- a! {2 h2 G6 w& i
因为我不能把你独自留在这个冰冷的世界上0 g9 J9 K/ C; v; r# f
But in this life we're living, who knows when I'll be gone. W1 ]2 b- [ d% P, H' f
但我们所生活的今生,谁知道我的终点在哪1 M# ~! \& \8 F0 m5 Z
I don't wanna leave you with what-ifs,now I'm in for long
/ V9 S) v2 c' s q我不想留给你太多遗憾,现在我更珍视生命) V# ?0 T. h9 S' ]2 H' Q
(To the world)
: Z9 c$ }" C1 U4 t. U+ y5 l(对于这个世界)4 r9 e8 G; v( l9 x4 m9 m8 f
, u* B- i* D. b2 G/ K5 UThere's too much to prove, but sometimes I wonder what I really have to lose& z1 \6 i- ]0 V! f3 r1 i4 u
还有很多等待着去证明,但有时我想知道我该放下什么
; H, U) ?+ W" C( MAnd then I really see, it's not all about me
, ^- ~) \5 y0 m) d* C9 n+ y后来我才真正明白,那一切都与我无关
6 j I2 N' c3 X7 m8 W. ^3 k' w9 k0 aI wanna shield you from this harsh mad reality,it's real lyrics
/ L% y% l6 W2 |7 K- [7 K我想守护你不被这残酷而疯狂的现实所侵扰,歌词说的都是真
# J3 O! P9 k* X- ~# W
9 x+ @! A, J# i2 A8 Y$ Y[Chorus]: j2 w7 K0 u7 Q; h( c4 a* M7 e$ m3 R
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment' Z5 w/ K6 L+ k( k! p8 G; y
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等5 G) r& f' x! @3 e C: _
They can wait for a moment,I promise
+ E1 k5 }$ Z1 d( f她们可以再等一等
' T1 t3 Z/ M& {- j- V J4 |! W' aIt wasn't meant to end like this" R1 F L7 ? @
一切不应该这样结束/ L$ t- G' D6 L
It wasn't meant to end like this' C/ m7 H, P1 J8 y
一切不应该这样结束
; ? W) R# |6 D: ENot without you) V2 [2 W3 X5 n1 p( P) I/ E
不能没有你
8 I% {' S7 Y0 J3 C/ P! @4 rNo) L4 t1 v y J+ S8 z
不
, }- u0 y' I# n) m- e7 _No...
7 S8 z. ?" u5 P+ N不能...
) K( d( E0 u T% L
( ?) M$ y. c/ P" Q% QAnd life gets risky sometimes, but you gotta take your chances, life's a game--you gotta risk it
# s) h6 ^" t, F* N! ~1 ^& FListen4 B" E+ y1 x0 ?5 n
生活有时充满冒险,但你必须要抓住机会,生活就是一场游戏--你心须要去冒险 听好了
2 p: m( d. t$ I4 t. g' B/ c$ g# W/ B6 W5 V! P% e- E3 O3 Z
VERSE 3
" m) K9 {. _7 Z) ?# Z$ A V) v4 S# FLife's so crazy but I've lived mine well$ j8 k6 S* Z8 z# a w& v
虽然生活很疯狂,但我过得很好
. u4 D+ |( W$ c _5 V/ @I hope you do the same thing and I hope you don't fail
/ u. F- l# M0 \2 c我希望你也一样,希望你要不舍不弃
3 ?# z# M. |' _ D7 gIf anybody tries to bring you down just stay strong
# z" s9 F* p1 l/ t+ _- T6 }假如有人想要击垮你,你一定要保持坚强+ P. _8 ?4 W" U. I5 E/ Z
Don't argue the fact that you're right and they're wrong
% _% P6 V+ h& z9 F1 }- b& d2 b1 ]. y不要为谁对谁错而去争吵2 V" L T! L& b. b/ g( e9 U' ]2 f
Listen to my lyrics that's why I wrote this song
' V3 D' ^; A9 t& `听听我的歌,这就是我写它的目的# v& T+ a! O, M) [4 I4 b1 S/ S0 X8 W
So you can be influenced and just stand there strong A: o) e+ c- j3 \0 r, Q$ I6 N3 z* M
你会被它所感化,坚强地站起来; W) W3 {9 P9 w1 n" K: A7 R4 g# T$ z) O
Everybody's human and everybody's equal( h a3 r. v' P9 y
大家都是人,人人都平等0 h; p1 ^) {* g/ f
So don't listen to nobody,coz everybody's people6 ~: b. b/ v: s, } o
因此不用听信任何人,因为我们都只是人
( k8 l) ~/ A1 z. S0 a! V" \$ D/ H) _: T1 B' h
VERSE 4
5 S4 c s! T# BStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment7 \ m" F9 L2 E: k7 ?
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等; E5 @3 a6 V$ x, V6 P. W
3 `; E+ Q! _0 \+ ?- M# DStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment; v3 R. y: Z: x6 S
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
( r9 z _- e3 V6 Q(Life's a game and we need to play it correct
- c/ X/ | d; j(生活就是一场游戏,我们需要遵守它的规则1 \2 r4 O* d5 u; e6 G
Do the right moves and don't get caught up in loadsa mess
) a* {2 B- c7 ~行正确之事,不要卷入乱七八糟的事) P. \: t) f9 Z) t7 V/ v u
Be calm,don't be stressed,be sure to pass your test
. N, F# A: e# n. A* B学会冷静,不要紧张,确保要通过考试
. Z& d5 Z. B3 {/ Q( ]Stand your ground,don't let others put you to the test)
. M5 l' g# d& {3 k( i! J! [坚定自己的立场,不要被迫为他人考试4 C% X8 R, R0 f
6 D, O# j$ S4 lStay with me _ @; R( c- R: [
留在我的身边 N5 F. s" v B: ^- s; y
Coz they can wait for a moment) {) r5 ^- L$ r. }7 g
因为她们还可以再等一等 |
|