管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

[音乐] Fergie - Finally (Live at 50th Grammy with John Legend)

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
) ^* G  P5 d0 u+ s  P
. ~) G7 B, V6 y0 J
* z4 N/ a/ T+ K2 o9 @. Z1 {
" g  c) r3 M3 U6 c4 g黑眼豆豆主唱Fergie
) l  q; w: v. t. d
) V) Z( z* {, c! j/ e+ A! j5 O( i- i" g3 @0 H+ l7 H# _( ?, c% k
  黑眼豆豆被广大乐迷们所喜欢,女主唱Fergie如今已经从当家女主唱,蜕变成时尚界性感宝贝与电影明星,童星起家的她即将在2007年1月发行首张的单飞大碟《The Dutchess》,她将把这股热力带到全新沸点,彻底展现fun到底的流行嘻哈魅力。打头阵首支单曲“London Bridge”以超顽皮嘻哈性格抢攻全美排行榜,一举蝉联流行单曲榜和热门单曲榜3周冠军,同时也在热门数字单曲榜、热门下载单曲榜中夺下冠军后座。 5 \6 [% N, I- q* F* T- C

( Y. e% M3 |8 y3 s& r8 i6 c/ A5 z; F$ D: q+ ?
  2003年,正在寻求突破的嘻哈队伍黑眼豆豆合唱团在巡回演唱期间意外与Fergie搭上线,由于双方默契极佳,菲姬随即加入专辑《Elephunk》的录制,正式成为乐团一份子,随着专辑在全球缔造佳绩,黑眼豆豆与菲姬的音乐生涯都达到了巅峰,2005年专辑《Monkey Business》声势更是看涨,总计抱回2座格莱美奖、2座MTV音乐录像带大奖、2座MTV欧洲音乐奖、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车奖、全美青少年直选奖等无数奖项。性感魅力从流行乐坛一路蔓延到时尚舞台,菲姬陆续成为《FHM男人帮》、《Maxim》等杂志的封面人物与专题焦悖?006年夏季,更是进军好莱坞,在电影《海神号》中客串、展现歌唱实力。9月首张个人大碟《The Dutchess菲同凡想》正式登场,由黑眼豆豆首脑will.i.am.担纲执行制作总监,黑眼豆豆团员全都友情献艺。 % L5 m) W! i( k. o. g  M% l/ ~
" n" s5 M9 k8 p  N8 X# f% z1 e
3 S/ p7 x/ f% b& i
  菲姬想借此专辑表达当代女性的玩乐主义。首支单曲“London Bridge”请来天王制作人 Polow The Don与词曲创作家Sean Garrett携手打造;同时力邀多位嘻哈名嘴助阵,will.i.am与菲姬一开场就送上趴踢节奏单曲“Fergalicious”,南方嘻哈高手Ludacris与菲姬合作散发嘻哈时尚风的劲歌“Glamorous”,雷鬼之父Bob Marley遗孀Rita则与菲姬来首融合雷鬼、嘻、摇滚曲风之作“Mary Jane Shoes”,专辑中也不乏展现菲姬精致唱功的慢板情歌“Losing My Ground”、“Finally”。, ^. W, U8 d' |% ^: a
2 [- W/ E/ B/ w& {
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

MMMMMMMMMM 1 W0 s/ F: r$ c
# s- k/ e' Q8 Z5 D9 Q1 i1 f) K
Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream
" s% B. g6 I9 P) T0 o1 t  {Cinderella theme % ]: d' W/ L5 d# j/ Y. X# A0 U
Crazy as it seems 4 C& n" B. k7 M9 t6 ]$ h* ~
Always knew that deep inside that there would come a day + S* |, a# c+ a" Z/ Y
When I would have to way : U& w" F6 x* i% c( |/ p
make so many mistakes
! ]& B, @8 h. t4 f2 {6 ]8 rI could'nt comprehend
; T$ \& U7 l7 Cas I watched it unfold 4 O& l6 u/ c9 y$ L$ f3 |; _& i2 d
This classic story told I left it in the cold 9 l! @# [, R: ~" z( l! B
Walking through an open door that led me back to you
. O0 X+ i+ j" t  ^* \6 _0 N3 k/ [Each one unlocking more of the truth
% X8 y( H6 b; T, J
8 L' j- ]4 V. |* h' PI finally stopped tripping on my youth * Q) @" R4 o3 q+ {$ q+ q7 o5 C% L# N
I finally got lost inside of you + Z5 I+ ]5 B& |
I finally know that I needed to grow
6 L0 z+ y1 Y. A: ]% ?. O  d6 YAnd finally my maze has been solved
/ V/ ?3 H; p5 }" Q% o! J
4 [. K& _  n0 K, B[chorus] * [; D+ l5 `0 G7 l* c* }  B
Finally
& m2 f# D3 x: M$ h0 b' ^& Z/ S  YNow my destiny can begin
" ]2 L% |; ^! q, eThough it will have a different set 3 w- F& S0 v9 E8 h1 l, I$ P
Something strange and new is happening / n7 L2 {  ]7 `* I
Finally # u" `+ U' e* ]1 U+ T$ B# P) O3 c# ~2 y
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
& }6 Z9 Z8 T2 M7 Y0 S/ Q/ a2 ZIts the best that I've ever had
# g5 s/ i3 M  p2 g0 w# A) [Give my love to him finally 7 N6 [7 y2 ^1 M; R5 H8 g! q4 ^1 ~2 u* o

) w! z2 l, m$ t$ t6 V) N+ N/ ?MMMMMMMM : t( W# h& g. ?. p) n9 U. _: c  M* L" O

+ P8 D2 h1 `& f; J7 @; \& MI remember the beggining you already knew 0 _# S# \9 R2 F! q
I acted like a fool 1 o# @7 m5 r- s6 [6 l( ?8 y  q1 t
Just trying to be cool
. k5 q; p) Y3 ]% _. H% S0 SFronting like it didn't matter
+ Y9 A  e8 V' O' S) D' WI just ran away 8 C2 `1 V# i# b7 E' E1 ?( k' `
On another face
, d1 z+ B% U$ {7 V& L/ B  ^" DWas lost in my own space 3 ~. m% N( o) Y' s
Found what its like to hurt selfishly
* p& M/ Y, \+ L- }+ z% U3 D4 f; ~scared to give of me
9 r+ C5 X( H3 h9 [Afraid to just believe
' V5 i6 j% u: f5 s1 z! Q* rI was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
1 u% H% @# f  |  n$ |: h9 C1 E+ HStumbled through the nets that I have made % t& q# f; f( Y

5 g4 W$ ]6 q2 q2 }$ K1 p9 n* G3 jFinally got out of my own way , y1 p( ^% t7 ?# q: n0 M% V
I've Finally started living for today
- Z7 o& j: `* {I finally know that I needed to grow   c3 R9 z: t- c& \9 z0 w
And finally know that
9 F& {) d& N" n( Q: u
. q5 }( v  r! c. M( O[chorus]
- U- T; M0 q6 g- {2 s! s0 l0 b+ CFinally
: @$ z; h) K, W* d1 V: |% ANow my destiny can begin
3 E4 D$ Y) E2 Y! F0 j/ ?Though we will have a different set
3 T- ]5 O2 R! M4 f: VSomething strange and new is happening
* h5 J' q: ~. N( q7 dFinally ! x4 b* z  e. @* `/ z" c
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
6 d3 m! f1 u1 @( N1 Q4 h% ?Its the best that I've ever had 8 U# v' w$ W0 w: P7 y: D! H  q6 [; ]
Gave my love to him Finally : U6 p- f( E0 ?

3 ~  H/ |; }3 u4 e' ~MMMMMMMM + a( g& X6 Z( y% P- K3 f
8 P4 i# J1 S7 i" z
Finally, Finally : u  C4 j( C! r& s! O4 J# v
5 ^: ^8 k, W  v: {4 F  B$ G
Finally " P5 H6 g& \1 ], s$ ~  G
Now my destiny can begin
1 G8 p2 F% ]3 |6 p1 g. aThough it will have a different set & P* S" T+ u  U0 z% j
Something beautiful is happening, happening * k( v# Y3 F. ^  l
Finally : b7 Z: O# U9 l4 V' U
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
' |- X' o3 k% m. R; }" }8 fGive my love to him finally
# A" q) S' Q( c  T
% a- P0 y9 ]4 L/ g, t. j3 A% Qohhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

TOP

返回列表