管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 经典回眸:Queen皇后乐队代表作(现场版)

[音乐] 经典回眸:Queen皇后乐队代表作(现场版)

第一首:Bohemian Rhapsody
+ F% l; \  C+ c' f第二首:We Will Rock You/ b# |& x2 |8 N/ J
第三首:We Are The Champions
3 k3 o( ]7 m" z* K& j
% P9 @' v9 W1 C: U! E; d" H6 jBohemian Rhapsody, P0 C$ j" A0 \
歌手:Queen
2 D+ h# V  q! S0 b1 y/ J选自专辑『A night at the opera』1975,Queen. |7 }5 x5 T" j( G& ]; {
Song : Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury)$ i6 K2 [* i/ t$ v% a& Y6 T( x
/ Y5 u/ q% _4 m! Z4 ~
Is this the real life -# [' W+ _! x2 I6 |' }
Is this just fantasy -8 k1 M5 l3 t* s; T5 a& [
Caught in a landslide -9 }5 w( b0 g$ e
No escape from reality -
/ y1 Q7 ]" N1 a* v/ _  s& ^) L- oOpen your eyes/ {4 p$ [, p, B
Look up to the skies and see -. c9 }1 M7 E& e; R' @9 Q
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy -4 f, r/ `. p# f3 C* R; z: S- e# j
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
0 I' L; {# `  J/ {/ ]A little high, little low,8 e5 w5 A4 j4 @4 Y: Q
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me,2 F& S1 k* Q$ F5 r
- to me -,
! j7 w9 X1 r$ G- H9 B! R4 O: X6 v& l! {4 ]
Mama, just killed a man,3 E; ~5 s2 `3 W. z( F
Put a gun against his head,
" r* a$ |9 ^0 L- }# dPulled my trigger, now he's dead,
' [4 r/ k( {; S6 {- |3 bMama, life had just begun,& i; r  y/ k: q& P' P" Q+ D
But now I've gone and thrown it all away -
- v& g/ {$ s5 |( V7 I" QMama, ooo,4 _6 A$ h2 o. q' O3 n' X
Didn't mean to make you cry -" C$ p! ~: U" v/ r% Q! Y/ @# P! ]) t( P
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow -- p3 ~8 l6 w& O3 V2 S( R" D$ `2 v
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters -
7 R/ E( C0 k5 P5 r$ f$ _6 G
# q. \) X8 v9 i1 p0 y6 F6 P* yToo late, my time has come,
$ \( |) W1 h% Z' f3 Q5 LSends shivers down my spine,! z" p( b7 r3 O- R; u: C
Body's aching all the time,
8 |, J% C" U# i: c* pGoodbye everybody - I've got to go -
5 m! Q: y6 d0 `" f  P, k, A( tGotta leave you all behind and face the truth -
5 g  J4 x/ k/ \7 WMama, ooo -+ c7 X# h$ v+ P  k, I
I don't want to die,
- y6 s' p' Y$ S: z: qI sometimes wish I'd never been born at all -
/ ?3 O: j7 m0 K  q4 f" t1 m6 i
: [3 h2 z7 |! M  Y! P" [I see a little silhouetto of a man,/ V$ w! l8 S( h
Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango -  O% x. \4 A* C9 A, ^: L
Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me -
# j2 H% s8 r8 {1 r2 L; w' HGalileo, Galileo,' r4 Y& u  _/ ]# ]. a% I8 _  D
Galileo, Galileo
  i. m" ], f# O; `' gGalileo figaro - Magnifico -( k8 _0 L% a. e1 v+ k
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me -. X, z& o7 l" y; h  R* V
He's just a poor boy from a poor family -
3 ]: E5 `# t( e( ~Spare him his life from this monstrosity -. U& v; f* T7 J2 N" e# A* z* U+ U
Easy come easy go -, will you let me go -
5 |% y6 N1 P6 R& k$ ?/ CBismillah! No -, we will not let you go - let him go -+ h& K! g; f0 ?6 O
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go/ h# m" @+ ]+ n7 Q' l
Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go3 l& B6 p3 ]" i' K3 t0 ]
Will not let you go - let me go
, p7 m5 J: q1 M5 EWill not let you go - let me go
- A2 ]  S4 x$ w: F' lNo, no, no, no, no, no, no -! u) ~5 M( P- `" v8 s
Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go -) |7 b$ G- V- S8 g3 M% X  `
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me -& O" a: L$ J1 W% _0 C% m
for me -) x: |  P- s( n# @  D& C! e3 L
* Q. m+ J1 R% h# _: W6 C
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye -
: K/ D4 F) h1 ESo you think you can love me and leave me to die -1 p0 [5 D7 f/ J& |6 D" Z
Oh Baby - Can't do this to me baby -* r$ v) u$ W2 S- W2 d; u
Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here -; ^1 f& {% I8 l" ]8 ^
% g1 I* _' O1 V% h; A  V
Nothing really matters,# I3 ~0 m+ [, I; y$ u
Anyone can see," \4 u) W2 z2 Z6 P
Nothing really matters -, nothing really matters to me$ V! T% P3 C" n- l& e" L
% q& l9 S2 V. O% T6 V
Any way the wind blows...
5 |% N+ ~9 a$ J# H. p$ X6 j/ E
7 G4 m: u' k+ J. R) @(Operatic Vocals - Roger, Brian and Freddie)
) D% G5 O$ L" m3 _+ h, L
% l( {+ J6 K& h5 ?+ n# l" i! z_______
$ d* a+ J6 c. j# F8 c( ]2 i" E- I) |1 s  v/ c! D
We Will Rock You4 G5 Z' x. t7 f! V& R9 i9 W
: A: w. `( V) x+ l% i5 \
歌手:Five & Queen" T# N5 h2 ?2 P% J! A
选自专辑『News of the world』1977,Queen
6 d4 ]2 k7 \& @" s1 Y( V; w  Y) t/ q1 q1 Z0 E- C
Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
* C1 W* Q* A. D# _5 e0 ~7 u' I5 _Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
; C! Y" L2 E7 s- d* JYou got mud on yo' face- z: n/ e% D9 S# j
You big disgrace1 L7 @& W4 N5 ^9 w2 D
Kickin' your can all over the place0 f+ b6 ]1 o- Z. j
Singin'
) L2 B# C9 o8 b( U. b. k0 M
$ ]- l) w9 S+ T( R' m( F'We will we will rock you+ ~4 E  i& L5 ]( A, y  k7 B! f2 n
We will we will rock you'
$ J- ]6 S- W& k( r  O' a1 W& @" R/ x; d4 K
Buddy you're a young man hard man: M' G( J7 H4 D- f, [% x# o. N
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day- A+ f0 J$ a4 A& q5 b% k! G! o! _
You got blood on yo' face
0 K+ {) ?5 ^( ]' G; i( KYou big disgrace
% Y) d6 N  l1 A* V* a2 _: X+ qWavin' your banner all over the place8 \  p8 k3 s, S# P6 G0 H
'We will we will rock you'6 Q$ i& H. H# g7 X" F5 i- f' J# K+ g6 i
Singin'$ O% K, K1 {: O; Z9 r* T
'We will we will rock you'; I! D4 Q9 ]9 g: [" y2 I
/ ~" V% ]4 N/ ]4 d9 y$ G' b
Buddy you're an old man poor man
  b$ z( x, S0 E$ \Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some ; \6 [+ m3 d( E' V5 [/ t! e
day
( O  W8 \8 k) o/ ^9 QYou got mud on your face
2 L1 e' Q8 B9 }; l0 t# dYou big disgrace
/ ]- x2 q  J* ESomebody better put you back into your place
! r3 ~% m- d0 }8 P; n. H- `: k) l5 J# }0 K
'We will we will rock you'
$ S. c  M7 }2 N, RSingin'
0 A# |1 q/ u$ o+ C; z5 W. y# U'We will we will rock you'7 K, D9 v# P" |/ e4 E+ E0 c' w
Everybody5 d5 ~8 s+ i0 j# q4 x2 H
'We will we will rock you'
9 i0 _: B" D& B'We will we will rock you', |% ~, o: P) z& v
Alright; `- M% q5 |& g, {$ Z$ t# j
  a3 n3 a; E; r, b8 E$ f) z$ a
_______* }9 X4 r2 j; Y8 s

+ q$ v1 `; m: M/ z0 jWe Are The Champions3 [! x  F4 [5 ^! w  x
7 B1 d' D# e) m/ K. t6 O! e7 a7 \
歌手:Queen; j. I2 k4 T6 Q) O
选自专辑『News of the world』1977,Queen
. ]; {, G. w: Q% j" @% C7 S) X. @7 Z. U! \5 f) y9 t0 M
I've paid my dues
: u" Y- H! R9 }3 h* x7 J( STime after time) h$ B6 Z- G8 K! d& J+ M+ o. x- o- e
I've done my sentence
5 x  X( ^* I' _7 l5 V$ rBut committed no crime
, V, |* v3 p" @* Z. ~% ]" D5 F/ hAnd bad mistakes
' ], C! K, m$ |6 I- L& M# |" GI've made a few
, o( w5 C7 y7 R  a% i% _I've had my share of sand+ c- G7 M7 G8 O0 v3 C& s
Kicked in my face6 a9 u9 \+ x" T/ }0 P" S
But I've come through
3 V( s; ^' _. F' y6 q: {. L$ ?% D5 F% m- FAnd I need to go on and on and on and on
8 C* Z" V( q" }( @4 c2 U" s7 A& u+ a  g, T) l7 t& t) `
We are the champions - my friend9 q) Z7 e2 Q9 ^8 J$ c' l( b5 s0 ]2 y
And we'll keep on fighting till the end) I, p# V' z8 M' _6 \; s
We are the champions
# K5 ]& D4 g1 [We are the champions. j! G1 |9 L9 V# \$ N$ v; q  v7 m
No time for losers
: W$ B9 w: |9 W( K'Cause we are the champions of the world
# Q3 r- [4 W1 r$ ^9 K! E: q/ k% m6 m4 x9 ~1 b
I've taken my bows
+ n6 k) x" a/ B0 P- E7 L$ Z* }And my curtain calls, F/ W5 z/ E1 X4 C5 n. m% D* d
You've bought me fame and fortune
5 P' [5 m/ }' j$ h* G7 J1 R: f6 IAnd everything that goes with it+ J" W( D1 S) \
I thank you all
# c3 J8 e0 E' DBut it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise
. V! B9 x  l1 b7 F1 M8 W+ vI consider it a challenge before the whole human race
3 t( L2 S, m) a7 nAnd I ain't gonna lose
- H; v4 I/ s* D0 a9 \And I need to go on and on and on and on& x; e4 e: N# e

$ N4 ^& y2 _* qWe are the champions - my friend/ I1 z3 Q+ ]1 Y6 Y
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
8 [8 ]6 Q2 ?: j) \) Y$ _1 E+ wWe are the champions
9 C6 u- K) W9 I( KWe are the champions3 l1 \! u" |1 a1 a" o( h  }+ P- @) _# n
No time for losers
, F: N* n% y( C8 `$ j'Cause we are the champions of the world
: g0 F# N6 N8 l0 g+ z0 |/ x) O6 t
& k4 }1 F2 N0 O+ ?$ C, ?& JWe are the champions - my friend
$ S1 Q* q2 C! N0 D, `& vAnd we'll keep on fighting till the end4 [+ s* C4 m1 s1 u& O8 j2 A
We are the champions, U- g6 c3 I( ^' I
We are the champions; S" ?% i' b, F: ?$ ~0 N) ~' N
No time for losers3 ?) J; L6 Z. |/ Q) v4 R6 V% ]9 E
'Cause we are the champions* k1 U( u, o; j5 {

+ a4 L  T  Y% q# ]) ]( I  U  M7 i8 S) _
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:30 编辑 ]

那个视频 We Will Rock You 是片段 补发个, S% N+ ^2 k0 b5 h: E, C( ^$ U. E' R
3 e- B5 x* B1 i- {; |4 f

TOP

飘过

好听。。。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

呵呵 皇后的作品只能听 不能看 以前批评声音太多 因为主唱同性恋 最后也死在艾滋病上了

TOP

天。。。。

我太孤陋寡闻了。你不说都不知道。。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

不过皇后进入90年代 即使主唱死了 音乐节也给皇后平反了 ) E2 Q! B5 u, W# d# B" ]1 p
毕竟人家的音乐都是很棒

TOP

之前都没听过。

也就是在这里才知道。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表