|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 09:27
| 只看该作者
I'm waiting
' `% c( v3 b; b8 ?For my moment to come
8 V. T' d2 B- I2 b8 U; dI'm waiting . l/ | S4 C9 e' b# S
For the movie to begin 1 y, \. B( z4 a& N9 B8 i
I'm waiting 6 }( }+ w& g O4 r* R3 n
For a revelation
. G4 k6 P/ _- |* M& `0 k- |; xI'm waiting for someone 4 M! {: `, g) a ?- q
To count me in
: q4 T. F& d( S& k) R( ICos now 3 z0 a5 I' {1 q/ h/ W6 O
I only see my dreams
2 l0 }' M; Z# {) c8 A" rIn everything I touch
* o6 q' ?. ^2 r6 R" lFeel their cold hands on
- L7 a( }# w: b' p/ b7 W# v& e% U2 fEverything that I love
7 N. M1 s" R2 NCold like some . ~3 q; \) ~. w$ y% `6 ?' C4 b
Magnificant skyline - V: ?* [2 ~0 D: r) N& p' i
Out of my reach ; F( b _& B {9 }7 _( u. Z+ K
But always * V$ f5 c6 y! Y) ~+ C
In my eyeline now
6 w# N# i7 t9 ^+ `2 e7 [) A) TWe're tumbling down 3 J9 v$ j3 s3 s# O8 N8 {
We're spiralling
, {* [2 Z0 l" Y; M: I% JTied up to the ground 2 z; t4 @5 @5 t
We're spiralling & F# I, Q$ P9 n5 Q+ \( p' s
I fashioned you
) n, W4 ?5 f; b4 o$ V% ~7 D2 eFrom jewels and stone
6 {8 v" n9 O5 h5 SI made you $ @# p/ g6 x$ J3 t" d2 d) ?5 V3 ^
In the image of myself 1 M- n* r# E* \0 m+ d% a
I gave you ; V3 |; r- I# U9 s& e% e
Everything you wanted 0 H: K( H5 G* l6 G$ X- F& O6 v: u, f: _
So you would never know + r; n3 I0 J5 b2 r0 G9 a
Anything else
: L3 @; V B, w MBut everytime 5 v J! n1 i& ]- u8 L' t
I reach for you
" w, L5 u. J1 q: sYou slip
2 Z; u) \% D# z" t. p8 QThrough my fingers & J! e$ }6 W8 t( t; Q( Z! z
Into cold sunlight
y# b" g) C9 s& t4 A6 o3 @( PLaughing at the things 8 t* ^ y, h# R
That I had planned
3 \ m2 q7 n4 }+ [; z$ vThe map of my world gets
4 C2 `5 r" S+ ^1 _) F3 P- oSmaller as I sit here
* I1 J! M9 ]1 c, A6 pPulling at the loose " {% f) [& i" n) u
Threads now
- P( q$ O7 F- x* KWe're tumbling down
" @- |# }3 M; R: J) F! ZWe're spiralling
w6 f: e1 c% b! W# ITied up to the ground , _: [' H6 j$ i4 |( @
We're spiralling # c* c7 y4 K4 I0 W0 w% z+ ?
When we fall in love 8 c4 C# r }5 O% c( B
We're just falling
8 U }. t0 W( M. s' mIn love with ourselves ; R3 r' E1 ]. G9 Y5 J! ~
We're spiralling 5 a, h5 Z4 H: h- J$ ]- |6 P
Did you wanna be a winner? + x2 ?# y8 F* r0 O
Did you wanna be an icon?
2 ~4 E0 q( D6 |" h7 z: kDid you wanna be famous?
5 x d ^& B4 v3 }/ BDid you wanna be the president?
3 p. D# V+ B8 CDid you wanna start a war?
/ N$ w5 {; T( wDid you wanna have a family?
- w# H* |, o1 q( K1 bDid you wanna be in love?
/ y% A. @4 ~0 o! iDid you wanna be in love? $ B* k, V8 ]0 p" `3 @/ Z7 g
I never saw the light
$ v3 L% X. y2 }7 _; qI never saw the light $ f' @) j3 ^ e& z7 W! y
I waited up all night 9 v" G+ ]+ s+ d! G: ]9 p
But I never saw the light 3 F5 Y. H! t' r# j
When we fall in love
; w2 f1 C: r( J; n+ Z: CWe're just falling ; c/ `9 D H0 d- x# F C& K
In love with ourselves
( a& [1 j# U; {We're spiralling
4 `$ d; ?, K1 b: o9 u+ JWe're tumbling down + O( h# r/ g9 ]1 k# K
We're spiralling
$ J2 `' U( O# G5 P- }Tied up to the ground 0 e" O7 y6 s" d) [' O6 K) {
We're spiralling |
|