|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:06
| 只看该作者
《The magic key(魔力音符)》歌词:
$ R5 \% E7 Q4 c, I/ \! L3 ]Listen up! 听啊!
g. v4 P, P3 J# t8 P" ]( E8 x9 C# mTo my days change my ways 随着岁月变更我的人生之路也发生了变化 , K: r' t3 o: J* X# ~& R
This sudden end to my days 而美好日子的突然结束 # v8 R8 H. z- D1 `
Makes me wish I'd changed my ways 让我宁愿过另一种生活
9 G$ K: k! G# E/ T/ i! HSpent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光
2 [+ a- z- g) k" E" _One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me 1 M$ i* V+ P$ k
% P3 d* g/ }6 i( H% y# |, a, F
From up here, life seems so small 从这里(天堂)来看,生命看起来是这么渺小
3 ]& ?' F% ^- s+ w. T- Rwhat's the meaning of it all? 这一切一切的意义是什么? ' F3 a% E7 T1 D, W9 O% E# w: S
Miss the way it used to be 我想念以前的一切一切
; u- ~' R( t# y: G% m& _One-t, nine-t, bull-t, me 4 {2 x) J# K! Z) u" X6 l( m
; [. ^1 s" M5 H9 |! O2 F( i8 R
Where in the world could I be? 我究竟到了什么地方? ' {. e7 M* J' E) @3 W" D3 A% R
Homies looking so cool, cool, I'm cool-t! 我的家人看起来对我是那么冷漠。
4 s5 ?6 Z0 e; t9 G. NTuxedos made of snow 白雪做的晚礼服 ; U( B7 F9 E m' [/ W/ Q# o
Is there something I should know? 有什么我是需要知道的?
! @8 u" _" q: m: BMom and Pop and little bro 妈妈,爸爸和小弟弟
; o5 n1 `. E' [( [* DDead and gone so long ago 他们都已经死去勒很久
$ Y* ?0 u: L# r( _1 a) \7 \Could this be paradise at last? 难道我来到的就是天堂吗?
. o% X6 U2 L7 a0 a: Y' F7 oThe first test I've ever passed 我曾经通过的第一个测试 # ]8 c4 N7 f/ d5 Y( U- [' `& ^
Music's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行
9 b2 O; L9 s% w7 E1 _0 G4 I$ _: BIt's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
7 h& u4 x+ M9 \" nJust listen find the magic key 只需要凝听就能找出触动你心弦的魔力音符
4 ^0 h( T" {, Q# kMusic's the odyssey 在音乐中旅行
3 N1 ^3 Q2 O1 N& [0 V# A6 a r# ]It's here for you, for me 音乐不分你我
, D4 j2 h, V2 o( w, S, A! i7 SJust listen let your life be free 倾听然后放飞你的想像 ! r4 P* H' g( N) m# Z
Blissful days, what you gonna do? 你将怎么度过你极乐的日子呢?
6 S ?# h% m. a0 n! N7 {Still I miss my old t-crew 我仍旧怀念我们的T字辈 : P, d( ^7 M F) y D
Can't afterlive without'em (我)往后的日子不能没了他们 6 \7 u6 P6 J/ y$ B
I just wish they only knew! 我只希望他们能够知道!
6 l( {) h* ?7 w' xMay they have lived without a home 希望他们没有受到家宠爱
6 W4 }8 }" w% Z: g& j* vBut my homies love me kept me warm 但是我的家人爱我并给予了我温暖
; D: D9 u* I/ gTaught me to forget 'bout the game 这让我忘记了这个世界的规则
# j; Z4 w. |: P/ O2 hMoney, hatred, hunger, pain 金钱,憎恨,饥饿,苦痛
+ g1 D9 s1 ?8 E" j0 g- aThis sudden end to my days美好日子的突然结束
3 L$ R( X$ u( X: ` N& K2 }Makes me wish I'd changed my ways让我宁愿过另一种生活 6 K1 s% u7 [/ B8 E! |* H- f
Spent more time with the posse 我愿和伙伴们分享更多快乐时光 |
|