|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
4#
发表于 2008-9-29 21:55
| 只看该作者
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, # L X) K0 H" J- r! Q& ?
Watch out I've seen her type before . D6 p. Q+ t8 h% ~. ?
That girl is so DANGEROUS, $ \$ ]' ~9 G0 I; U5 m* D
That girl is so DANGEROUS, R/ ?" U d* p$ @: |3 k! W6 _
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before : \: M' n( O9 A% \4 u8 q
She's so DANGEROUS, % g$ H8 o* {0 z s7 i- U
That girl is so DANGEROUS, . Z% S+ W% m$ n" N2 I$ T
That girl is a bad girl, yeah ) R6 i7 j/ d0 [2 [- N
- w5 u* i1 ?4 X4 Y( e6 a
Ohhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr.
: B ?% |( R- b. @) uEx-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR!
! O9 m0 I4 F h+ L- zif I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search. $ P# f% ^. L: s
She give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her.
$ _1 d2 G& d& f: C0 J7 \: i& lBody's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!)
7 j: D! p' h9 Q% h
2 n7 J+ r7 g! T+ H7 L# Q& c! u
/ s- {* E5 D+ ~$ \9 [( J+ eGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
6 b9 Q' k- e0 [; s9 ?; [. W1 u8 X) {Watch out I've seen her type before
. y7 ^, X: C2 P# F: d9 `That girl is so DANGEROUS,
, @6 P2 ~* k" ~That girl is so DANGEROUS,
) g! |6 t- x# P6 eThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
3 e5 f! Q; F7 C. wShe's so DANGEROUS, 3 W' z, H2 f- M7 [5 g$ e, W
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
; k2 x. ~, @5 w4 @$ y6 ZThat girl is a bad girl, yeah
. o7 P8 E: {- d. H1 L
/ H0 q8 A8 D8 t. U5 @: @2 \2 j* g; K" m
Ohh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
- B L; B+ K$ A- S# {6 TI wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home
4 P# R5 S2 d! q! J2 _She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal ! b* z% d& Q. C* e3 H$ P; d
I mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see " m, K' G* |8 h! |5 h
No no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh
( Q" c9 {7 Y# ^8 G% d0 F+ XTell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness
6 d# J% I$ w, Y- u6 O" i e$ J. s! J% p
& N9 C2 {) y; f% JGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, 0 V( V I. R% L! |9 b5 Q$ Y/ i0 }% k
Watch out I've seen her type before
( C" \/ [) W3 b# Y" w. k, {That girl is so DANGEROUS, 0 n( j: K6 T% q% b
That girl is so DANGEROUS, / X6 i z5 Y. w; k8 \/ q) u L2 q! Q
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before . O7 |9 i6 b- x% f* v
She's so DANGEROUS,
5 j5 Z7 M1 v- V. f. JThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
, C3 `7 Z% i8 ?* {7 ^- yThat girl is a bad girl, yeah
4 X) C3 @0 Y6 R& l8 p6 W6 F0 ]! CI see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin]
% n1 E; b/ H. x M+ N% dfrom left to right i watched her go down ! T* ~2 {: k$ y2 N; X
girl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin] # F9 I" t0 D& q+ w& ?- L
shortys so right i need to slow down , y" N k( `" S4 l4 Z2 Q
3 j0 P' N5 n/ y3 ~
( v% t, ?2 R1 }Figure 8..good body shape ( p. R0 o3 p3 {- G) d4 K
When she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate 3 V& H3 X, V+ l+ |" f) c3 Z0 C8 u
When she do her thing man can’t walk straight
8 S" u$ A2 j3 o2 O* J. h/ f, a) P- JThat biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate
( z6 d o8 n& j0 QBad heels like Jessica Pete ' H# W. D0 }; F2 v5 l) B0 Q
im tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity 3 I' ^0 c4 c/ {) |9 y; z9 q
itty bitty waistline moves with the baseline
' E3 b% g8 F6 ?9 D, ~- W5 B0 L0 E& Kone lick of punch.. I’m fine
' W8 c" u( }; K' M5 \$ ?3 J2 ], \! x6 c
2 _0 [* d% K$ s f- dGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, - r$ N6 ~* S5 o& m7 J0 [% |; ?
Watch out I've seen her type before
% t# r" k! V6 ~# [. pThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
/ s0 h E" g3 @" ?That girl is so DANGEROUS, : N7 {+ r* k$ I7 N6 `$ H
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
- B, Z- L5 L9 W+ p q: N* O& cShe's so DANGEROUS,
' \* b5 s7 x4 \: jThat girl is so DANGEROUS,
, l* u; U( y$ gThat girl is a bad girl, yeah 0 b- T9 b. B' |! N+ [8 ?: {
7 Q, i$ }) E! ?) T8 H/ V ~! u
: q8 p: D4 i5 |4 n# K
女孩.. 9 {- \3 s3 X {. Z
我发现了你..
2 Y; @' K, u+ v从这个房间走出时
* K% W& _7 m7 l' S* M+ M: R# {我看到了..
5 v/ |2 g# `9 V" Y$ n$ o, H0 o对于看到的一切 / v# Q: m2 H' }1 w+ G" A5 d
我无法克制我自己.. - d( P" g# C4 m) e" p! B* _ A7 Q
从我看到的一切
$ C6 b" r: y: g* h x2 q* q$ B' D我要给你一个忠告 9 `0 q; y! ]5 }: T( q
给我一个忠告 3 W& C5 n* J0 p) o' m
小心!
) {+ S) j' }6 k4 E* |我看到她这种类型的
. H7 P( o6 B9 H, P& A$ F+ y' m这样的女孩太危险! 4 I( ], x: J+ ?5 g" C; H
这是一个危险的女孩! , F5 a8 }/ L4 }1 e9 w
这是一个坏女孩!
) p. j {1 @" N5 `当我看到她这种类型时
) b+ n& m$ O8 T7 F她真是太危险了 , c' X# ?" ?1 b |
她是个危险的女孩!
8 A) w1 A; Z( @4 q" V8 X' `& e她 她..
4 c1 z6 D4 @/ i1 H( z这是个糟糕的女孩..~ 8 V$ `5 g7 [2 a7 v3 b, n. x# W$ w
- O6 \7 Q2 f3 o
唉 唉 ~~
$ x: D+ E) C8 O8 S! F这就是她 一个无赖的家伙.. ! ?* E; B0 ~( D
一直想尝试 + J% X4 U& C9 ~* }$ L% d
尝试做 Kitty 要做的事.. / c0 H2 _; Q* p
那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样 + x. \+ l7 F' W' a8 n
他知道我要在他的包厢里 ) G, _; L" d; R& K: X2 z
做一场交易
& b+ c* i: F, E0 m" Q是的 先生! # F/ ^4 p3 o+ R- \, v
倘若我是世上最后一人
! O: `" ^3 h+ e+ L3 J2 R我就要做最后的寻找
( m, |& x+ V3 |3 ~只寻找那样的女孩
+ _& M6 h; {9 p. O9 H给我一个词汇曲线
" V: e6 O( V! w3 S让它变得崭新清晰吧
+ N) ?& `& f2 C0 y6 j. P, M让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们 + Z: P# a, W' d* d8 S5 O
都来羡慕你吧~
& T# K, r* C b5 H, k身体就像完美的武器 , a6 h1 Q" |) n0 _ X
频繁的冲击
% Q1 z; B ~* J, _6 E# y让她荡漾着欢乐.. & N$ ~8 h# i! V
冲击那层障碍 - w) L; T! P3 v: M0 K4 ], e2 U
享受唇舌游戏..
$ P+ j7 f! l' Q( B* { 一种崭新的诱惑来临
i" [( Q! ^# Y 我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~
3 t7 B% A' p7 i4 Z/ o
: S0 k& x1 {; Z& } 唉 .. 一把坏骨头 * |/ l* A {5 `* ^( U
一切都被封锁着
+ J* b+ i+ j0 v! F4 [% ^ 像被包裹在二 三层空间
" t, E) O, y3 e 我要让我的黑蛇 2 g ~$ `9 S! u4 ^1 A0 F
发出呻吟
# ~. S: y& u5 L# K诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿 / @. I! h9 ^+ N/ q& z% w
她也知道这交易
9 O8 _9 U" ]* L" j! k- | 是我无法掩饰的内容 3 _( ?0 I( v$ O- K$ |; A) j
再她想要逃避时
; J; D" A! w# k3 w. C我会表现得很好
9 B2 j6 J; u$ F4 H# N让我们一起 一起靠近彼此 . V1 U( z" v- x
对于我看到的 Jubee..
5 V3 \, i% l$ {& E D9 |" {% h不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦
- L e# x* x- b3 B但 这样的小妞.. ( ^: L" I2 v( o( M0 I
却用另一种方式..
6 [9 X; Q: Z& [+ X4 {0 K, s: \将支票撕碎 唉 ~~
0 V( S$ ^: l2 p1 x0 J挣脱了压迫 唉`~
: @0 l$ Q" K. _) u$ |; g) w唉 说笑吧.. # h ~# \" r/ A$ H8 l
我能为这所有作证么.. + h- S8 d5 r4 D* g! O3 m) s; p
' n4 E$ h6 W8 U# ]
我注视着你火冒三丈 0 A; q3 Z' i/ A1 T6 I: a
你迈着步伐 离开了我 + C1 Z* z2 l0 H$ X S' e" {- m* _
从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开
5 G6 z8 h8 K" i- {" r女孩.. ) C+ c; {" T! N& d! j% F" j% t& O
我只想现在能好起来 7 ~4 G+ ~# c" `4 e! H
不要一言不发..
$ l& b7 ^% B. N. b5 R* P: S7 o m矮小也是好的 ) p+ {) z2 T/ t$ g
给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~
6 M" E0 ?- z% K! H/ a$ E: c- M
8 A7 g; a: v5 a* Z. X# R! z; J1 x4 U0 [看你美丽的身体曲线 3 ]9 \* P. N7 O
看你在舞池牛动身躯
& V! c5 r6 v8 @# {看和你做过的男人们
; m0 E* N- l5 j$ n/ H) G看他们不能沿直线走路..
& x% X0 v7 f/ c, G看所剩无几盘子里的饼干
8 b7 m% v# L9 ^: B- k& Q我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事.. ; ~2 ~& h0 w3 [ k
感受在这座城市的火热 : q% |, o6 K2 ~# y/ \; {8 B
感受你细小的腰围 9 a% U- k, o; J8 Y
感受和界线一起的颤动 3 B% O: f3 @3 Y8 ?0 T
一次唇舌的触碰..
$ S, s7 Q5 E6 ~% y @0 \% k感觉.. 4 f) h: x. @. h2 i7 J5 e+ {
真的很好... ...
8 j G0 L; S) m4 Z2 T1 j. p. J0 N3 @2 u9 E! [' @7 y
女孩..
/ y9 s; h; K( N" p* @3 e我发现了你..
7 u v& S( U" o: i# `% f- x从这个房间走出时
) m$ P3 L8 m. [5 @# C! z我看到了.. # g1 C# v( q, H. j
对于看到的一切 " w/ y$ U) n% Y
我无法克制我自己..
# Z- Y+ ~+ W$ M从我看到的一切 ) @8 a4 m1 q9 A v& T- h7 N
我要给你一个忠告 6 b" u. D" a6 u3 d! g0 w7 e
给我一个忠告 + p8 F9 e4 {3 l0 g0 q! m7 ?
小心! " E/ ~1 w6 K b+ H7 L
我看到她这种类型的 1 Q" Y) w' J7 O
这样的女孩太危险!
$ \9 ]8 x+ Z: S+ b. |( H这是一个危险的女孩! 6 F+ k1 ?# j* ^6 o9 H- v
这是一个坏女孩! 8 V: z; `9 b; s% V4 f/ p. b
当我看到她这种类型时
' L. M, U7 B U% J她真是太危险了
! h8 u0 R7 g- H她是个危险的女孩!
$ n' c( _5 A8 q+ N她 她..
5 o1 j! t! y# D, c- Y# i这是个糟糕的女孩..~ , d3 M7 u' R; Q7 F8 W
% T: f" ~' _9 e, J9 M+ |$ n& C
唉 唉 ~~* c- j& h/ B# D( [1 M! _9 @( c
$ v D" w) r" Q) D0 f) I9 F
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ] |
|