|
 
- 帖子
- 15
- 积分
- 585
- 管庄币
- 530 元
- 注册时间
- 2007-1-15
- 最后登录
- 2007-12-1
|
-- by Darren Hayes" {0 H1 a% [4 ?) u o% a8 y! }
! G5 e: Y" J( \1 M, c# ], M, G; ?) Z& i, e( g
One, two, one, two, three.
# O; R5 G8 X3 v+ z; |(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)% Y9 [3 Y+ l/ J! r
Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do, x9 }; w$ F( A2 E- Q# }
I found your address got your phone number too
3 Q7 S4 ~$ c, s6 V% B! Y: AVisit all the stores where you buy all your clothes h8 ]/ j9 v& U
Been to secret places you think nobody knows
+ s; _4 y9 D! q" _) \5 m6 e5 B0 n3 ^3 J4 c {5 ]
If I have to live without you, nobody could
, k5 B' ?, w6 C% Z& R" WI need to be around you
, k0 Q) l6 ^. e. L1 p) a- E7 }Watchin' you
2 \/ [$ I" q7 H1 a8 [: u. _! P" N4 c# N! L
No one else can love you like I do
% x: K2 u- e GFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you
9 F2 _- t6 N, n7 mI know that it wouldn't be right. H; g( T8 G& s6 d
If I stayed all night& q* z: @$ t% Y- h. f: u. v% M. v& S
Just to peek in on you
4 ^3 w4 [6 n; \/ @9 m: t. n# l; ECreepin' up on you..6 |4 ?) i0 q! m1 v1 B
7 V/ K; U( W: x$ N' a3 {
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt
9 b( d0 M. m( A! F1 CSpying on your friends to find out what you want% e7 e$ C* q% B2 Y- |& [+ D# g( Y
Drinking from the glass that you left on the bar
3 w5 K4 m a$ d& }0 V$ O% YFollow you around driving home in your car....
7 k+ Z/ }3 P# d$ g0 G3 v. r0 f
& O2 |4 c% ~7 x( M; h8 G( lDo I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could
2 i( f' G9 O$ X. Q% S Q: Z, FI need to be around you
4 S" w# [0 V) x5 ?4 |Watching you6 e: u) k: N! |. C0 W( ]( T
3 E+ E/ H5 O& N1 f: y9 I% d( V
No one else can love you like I do
) q- t$ s" C/ P8 xFeel it when I'm creepin' up on you g) ] l/ i9 t& @- |) n
I know that it wouldn't be right% L8 r" t) V1 g6 v4 o
If I stayed all night) Y) Z+ S- K# \& c5 i; S9 K- C# P' K, `
Just to peek in on you
7 ^7 Y7 c7 G* [5 G; nCreepin' up on you..
4 o9 \' B$ L" t
. G# G* T8 B5 V: w1 I k1 xI'm creepin' up on you8 S8 Y0 T0 t3 P6 C. t* a- I
1 Z; o9 f9 M1 n5 Z/ D5 BI know this must be wrong/ ]1 H8 g! b: Z# e9 e F
It can't go on
- N4 N, s+ [" ~3 I- s. ]This kind of thing5 _6 _+ Z$ ?9 I
It's taking all my sanity
/ W% ]( y) C' s5 s$ T7 N( Cand making me a mockery
3 I! P& p" Z4 g- w$ \# s9 D, sThis must be wrong8 N" j3 Z' p ?6 K) y: i: c" @$ O
It can't go on2 Y L+ z4 H5 w- a$ w
So won't somebody free me from this misery
6 i( V4 [5 n# V) l/ U. [Bring my baby closer to me (yeah..)7 ]" c1 J6 y9 O1 \# o- u- x
(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.)' l' W6 J, Y# E- D( K3 z! |. Z
3 c2 s; g5 \) b9 }. Q. X. p* @(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do* J. U1 g: r7 A' Y/ ?# Q
You feel it when I'm creepin' up on you" s1 h+ }6 Z' s1 z+ u+ l E
I know that it wouldn't be right
; x9 g" h, o% r9 C8 D/ }+ k& PIf I stayed all night0 s: W4 l! j" h# b1 a I
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'
! b! ~# B) U0 y* A6 @2 l8 |8 y* I: d$ u' J, I' Y8 P! d
No one else can love you like I do
$ d, H- M4 G3 S6 a(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
7 _ c( h/ H) x! M' z( wI know that it wouldn't be right/ v$ U# I. l; A% y6 C* \
If I stayed all night. V) o0 g2 S4 }7 H
Just to peek in on you- P+ Y% E1 ^* _$ j
Creepin' up on you...
4 H) _4 Y: a0 P0 t
3 ?& S' i* E, X'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do/ u2 K6 O: ]# w2 O- e1 P/ m, v8 }/ w4 v
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
" F0 f6 b) h/ M9 r: T& OWatchin' eveyrthing you do5 ?( k; ]$ m* \9 B7 V* w7 z
'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do
7 f3 z( m( I5 ^. I5 U/ ]6 @0 zNo one else should love you (no) like I do
" u8 u4 y. D4 }0 r( FBaby, creepin' up on you
% O. v7 K5 ?6 U2 A! Z# `6 b" g' @Watching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)) [- |! `5 T9 E( m r; M
'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)' M( P# |- A: l3 s& K1 W
No one else should touch you.. (no) h: |; H" u! g3 }/ s9 ^' R. z
No one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do4 A, k: j: c7 l+ @( [
. D1 F+ L1 U9 ]
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ] |
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
|