|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
[音乐] Daniel Powter Free Loop
2 y9 ^$ U; [/ H$ f- g* uI'm a little used to calling outside your name
) ^- _( {0 _" ?) \. |( D有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字
8 x5 O/ \; A& }1 p# h6 ]I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane ( x( t/ N, D+ v& ]. L5 X
今晚不会见你,因此我也不会再次疯狂( E" f9 v: ?9 P5 v/ l7 O ?
But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day 0 J- m6 v0 z; T
但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了$ Q2 i. }6 U0 u+ }, |+ O
Hey yeah 6 x$ N! b1 |! ~2 N$ T' y% u
嘿耶5 p+ G+ s' H; l. M" h7 X2 G
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
: m; s6 P5 d" h* H: s4 w. ~# U我曾神话般地为我的小镇添光加彩( V& i6 {/ ~& Y8 x9 ~3 J
I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same
% ]$ i; q! v& a0 m- K, h如果我不像他们那样离开,我明天也会遭到唾弃
% i/ H3 U# }% Z! V) t1 ZBut i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day % D+ g& d3 Z' F# S; d1 \6 U
但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了
: a0 A/ Q: {) ~5 p- J/ |Hey yeah
6 M- q$ k3 Y6 @/ m) Z! a! [% R3 I嘿耶
8 L5 K9 z3 N! u" pCause it's hard for me to lose
J- a- K% s5 f1 Z& } v! E因为我很少失败
7 R$ E' B: s! WIn my life I've found only time will tell , g: d# R" l, ^% \* |
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切: t1 O/ s' a* L; g1 ?* [/ y
And I will figure out that we can baby ' b9 P) C/ Y. [3 _% t
我坚信我们行的,宝贝+ j7 V2 Z; N5 U2 V* e
We can do a one night stand, yeah
8 C# I: s& t- }! i- h: ?我们可以享受一夜露水之欢. A: F$ C. l. w/ W8 t8 g% w
6 ~$ K: `$ d- m+ N! ^And it's hard for me to lose in my life $ Y% \7 I+ p" }
我很少失败- F9 z5 X* p4 P% H
I've found outside your skin right near the fire ) y& p: Q2 i8 B" b1 L% K9 }
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
( ]$ Y5 u( C0 U' I HThat we can baby
5 W# t( S* _) m8 ~2 e我们行的,宝贝
% ^- j6 Y) S8 w- IWe can change and feel alright
9 Y8 K4 _5 ]* _9 v. |我们能改变,我们能过的很好.
# l7 w- Y |/ }$ V, Z2 V3 QI'm a little used to wandering outside the rain ( C. O% p4 R9 i& R' {+ O! Y
有点习惯在雨中漫步
3 V+ u/ {" v6 B# z5 u2 qYou can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same 9 D" x) X, Z U( q4 s9 i% w% ?
如果你觉得会日子会更好,你可以明天就弃我而去4 ?) s6 n! c4 D- q. m
But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day
! k& { S3 X d/ i% O! J但,我始终不解,我需要那个离开的人." x8 n8 D8 W5 g5 p, _6 C8 `4 ]0 G
Hey yeah
0 t6 s& `1 d' r! O) r0 z嘿耶
; W; }6 x8 C" _' l+ T$ bCause it's hard for me to lose # Q- ~% E8 l) K% X$ @2 @
因为我很少失败
5 H$ A1 g6 Z( O4 @& d9 KIn my life I've found only time will tell
1 y) o* I) `) z4 |! x我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切) H, E& ]% g6 \' p/ {/ E
And I will figure out that we can baby * Y+ s9 q# w8 {) K/ Z
我坚信我们行的,宝贝
7 z: i0 J. o3 `& F: r6 DWe can do a one night stand, yeah
& n: E3 E4 P* ]# \我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
" P$ U1 }/ u- X1 N* I* V1 o' t1 r9 \) i1 D) o: W! E
2 f8 y z( k' O& U! U
And it's hard for me to lose in my life 2 H9 I3 o! _2 G# d, T
我很少失败+ k( R' o9 g, t" B0 `0 J' m
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
3 o/ w6 Y3 I+ C& R5 B我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
7 A3 W- H5 E- \- z5 n# u9 l- cThat we can baby
% S, @. q- P: E3 n3 W! u/ q/ z0 S3 b. }我们行的,宝贝6 Z. Z, c) b1 [, E
We can change and feel alright
d0 V u) O6 I, ^1 [3 Z& ~+ o我们能改变,我们能很好的.& u* D. `4 [8 W1 U. h
g9 l( `+ N/ ~/ _Cause it's hard for me to lose % F$ P }, W# g, ^1 I/ a& C3 Q, m. r
因为我很少失败8 z; K% @1 }) `% E) b6 L
In my life I've found only time will tell
% g7 A0 F3 H' k) ^% V我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
6 K; Z4 }7 K' x _/ n9 L1 UAnd I will figure out that we can baby * a& B5 A2 d! ]3 G, t" D0 M
我坚信我们行的,宝贝, }" g4 ~2 \ F+ V6 L
We can do a one night stand, yeah 3 o; z% l: s8 k9 B: z# l
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢 U) G3 B. `' ?9 d; w: T
, O3 A$ Q; d! V2 I
2 O1 w! l: X, D, f5 D/ F" A _5 WAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life ) L4 z, D/ c. k! f
我很少失败7 D- Y# G3 {, e& N: i1 m
I've found outside your skin right near the fire # j5 `6 F2 Q3 G% R% y, U
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行5 b; w7 k: k/ ~3 [& }
That we can baby
- g# {) J& A3 k, m% j5 e我们行的,宝贝' d( q9 V& w5 m S6 M
We can change and feel alright # j$ Z& p) v8 x v8 s* g3 D G9 W U
我们能改变,我们能很好的.2 J( `1 ?9 g' i3 w( D+ a" s
& }. B8 M" j; A' K+ Z4 [9 N' Q3 e8 y ?
Cause it's hard for me to lose
% q( X% _: G/ L% ~* A9 z9 l7 h因为我很少失败
# C5 { }( a* w8 t4 ]In my life I've found only time will tell + D6 K2 p' x8 w( ?# e$ W
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
- k9 M3 m2 I# Q" n& i# tAnd I will figure out that we can baby
) e8 i8 C {5 y4 h; ?我坚信我们行的,宝贝
$ Y8 g9 j# e* a. d5 o- R2 ~+ `We can do a one night stand, yeah 0 q0 G5 T& U2 G- O+ v7 l; Z
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
" l. B& X# J& H6 L( N9 ]: C6 `( A3 q6 O3 ?3 E6 R( Z2 M
& d+ [+ c8 d' R3 L+ a* t
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
- K" A1 Z9 f i T9 z4 X我很少失败0 O: h* e0 {% J
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
& c/ ]& F2 s0 J, l N我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行8 o/ X) } _& f4 W2 t
That we can baby
6 o2 ~) t! p- a我们行的,宝贝$ J& X; n& F* l4 l" F4 k; a0 n
We can change and feel alright % h) h/ B4 U+ y" t( R2 n
我们能改变,我们能过很好. |
|