|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2009-7-29 16:50
| 只看该作者
Now it seems to me' L: U& V5 `* P! u+ x" f0 z! z( h* h$ T5 |
That you know just what to say
+ g+ M% a v, m9 ^$ k% z/ k8 J8 p' hBut words are only words
- ]) R2 p% }, _( J9 w4 eCan you show me something else
9 `, ]9 ~& n6 e
1 m- A: @( j7 `6 E8 T( oCan you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?
# X4 _% J1 V$ q' }3 e2 D$ aShow me how you feel
- ^- n- K& p/ \2 i5 G. o- i" V0 t- X1 eMore than ever baby- v8 I/ l7 c' x1 X
. b: H5 I/ w; t0 J z
Well I don’t want to be lonely no more) J; w. y. j: {3 H, |
I don’t want to have to pay for this4 \2 ?7 Q/ {6 w3 i4 K7 J. ?
I don’t want another lover at my door2 h, t4 w6 z' d* k4 R4 M# X
It’s just another heartache on my list7 y3 C( f. h! O1 p G
4 |. v7 Y6 l* U @9 u! s- Q: H
I don’t wanna be angry no more
2 d6 U3 y3 H6 O' ^3 W* }+ i! ]; k$ qYou’re the one who could never stand for this
7 Y% V' Z/ s: p. b7 x/ |So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure
3 Z+ ]% u2 ^; ^7 ~I don’t wanna be lonely anymore
/ b: `4 v; f l; W T5 ~, i6 r" `: X5 I% j" v) n- x
~9 ~, {9 R. p) S: k* [; B5 D, ~
Now it’s hard for me1 E" S8 F# {* A* |" s
When my heart’s still on the mend( u" E- ]5 g. W( ]; X
Open up to me6 ^' @, k, g/ h/ q7 R# y0 v
Like you do your girlfriends
% i2 G# T. V& t# Z8 EAnd you sing to me
& N+ M9 n7 W+ W2 O) o7 SAnd it’s harmony. B8 q% G/ f. t+ ]# X
Girl what you do to me is everything+ m$ m$ U) h' g+ B7 }5 n" J
Let me say anything just to get you back again
, \% D! u- i1 |1 yWhy can’t we just try?4 s( D; Z+ {- q- z
[' E& n3 k' |8 j. }. u
I don’t want to be lonely no more/ u9 U T. W0 U! S4 t( t1 o
I don’t want to have to pay for this" M. l* a7 Z; X/ n6 |8 A1 E
I don’t want another lover at my door
! D% K8 ?% X8 o6 `It’s just another heartache on my list
' z7 _1 q6 r6 [# z4 _4 O+ T3 ^, nI don’t wanna be angry no more
~, G/ D* J! p; D& i9 X% H. |You’re the one who could never stand for this/ s9 b* C4 D: `- V! S
So when you tell me that you love me,know for sure; C6 i' i2 l+ V& Z
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore: D8 f+ ?/ F' H5 }0 c
3 ^$ u [6 f6 t Q8 mOoooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh
5 z2 _5 A+ H7 w2 O1 ?1 n" z% J. J ]What if I was good to you?* H$ `9 ]; Q+ H& c7 ]) B' \& f7 E
What if you were good to me?4 d2 R) K5 C8 F* h
What if I could hold you# N- J5 J! |6 \! H
till I feel you move inside of me?
% P! ~+ O, E4 \/ R1 b" J, x3 mWhat if it was paradise?
2 j6 y, L+ v$ lWhat if we were symphonies?: Z R$ g, T6 f& o7 x2 w6 H" G2 ]
What if I gave all my life
2 r/ d3 l g/ y4 \to find some way to stand beside you?
2 G2 F% j( J7 T: P9 D9 K现在看来
$ C7 A% @1 S. M @# z% J" {1 U你知道该说些什麼 ( a" S6 Y# X" ?; E, F7 o e- ?2 L
但那只不过是空口白话 1 ]% W" v o8 f1 J: b* [- s
你能不能让我看看别的东西 + F0 L7 u1 ?9 U" j
你能发誓你会永远不变吗
) ]* q" v+ f: E' b9 s& n/ {让我知道你的感觉
8 N* j7 v$ D8 }3 Q; S" I+ I& _比以前更多 宝贝
0 V0 _& t3 \) _0 i我不想在寂寞了
5 e+ m7 D, h. Q2 P我不想为此付出代价
* T: U* P+ r% O; t我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 " X( s7 k% ~5 n7 d+ t4 B, M8 ^
只是又一次的心痛回忆 0 I4 m5 X5 s d. S5 X
我不想在愤怒下去 3 F; F a4 @2 t. c! f1 ~, L+ j
你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 ! Z, E/ J+ }' n O( |
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道
( n& G& L# v D+ K: J我不想在一个人寂寞了
* l' y1 y& _% o- g: ^( W: J喔..... ( L- s8 R6 G5 E2 g' n2 o
对我来说很难 3 d& N' M+ l+ L3 V+ s7 V
我的心伤还没复原
6 k6 V# a- z" R/ R5 {) o0 A对我放开心胸
' H) B6 P; W' u9 u9 x就像你对姐妹淘那样
" _9 t2 ]; D+ k3 k. E" X2 B你对我唱歌 0 t$ D2 T: _8 W. a# I n8 q
犹如合声 7 h6 y$ A& b' O; C8 i- ]( s
女孩 你对我做的就是一切 : C7 o# t5 V6 w% j
让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边 + c; a$ g: y8 E" y+ T* W/ j* t3 Z6 [
我们为什麼不能试一试呢
; p2 ]8 u- @6 q' W6 {) t8 B6 b喔.... $ s. |2 G9 v3 y! W% a
如果那时我对你好一点呢 : U" E @4 x# _
如果那时你对我好一点呢 6 l8 |5 K9 }, Z5 ] v; d3 V4 b' G
如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢 1 }* q* @5 V/ W6 P2 L4 _0 Q
如果那时就是极乐世界呢
$ B7 P$ \, n" h, V! H, H: f如果我们是天生一对呢 ! S0 i1 ~7 ^3 \( `6 c9 l
如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢
: ]+ T$ B: ^+ [% [' w) T喔.....
% J# ~, C5 G6 c# S0 {我不想再寂寞了 / C8 n6 W& E. {: H1 }8 w
我不想再寂寞了 * |6 i' Z2 B% q3 ?
我不想再寂寞了
8 c1 x$ ?4 h# O3 v% v我不想再寂寞了 |
|