管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top200 A0 i; o, G0 U7 }: L

8 m0 {& G$ Q  }: J
/ y6 @' e$ D3 Q% j; T$ [
* M0 R: R0 S4 x4 q4 h在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
  G. c1 B& j8 E9 Q' _
2 g0 p& p; m7 m6 I  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。 ( b5 J) L% E! [$ d/ R2 Z
) X* N+ ]/ S- f7 u7 S2 B
   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I bust the windows out your car
1 ?5 L9 P" P/ \And no it didn't mend my broken heart " _* D7 S% P/ Z/ R# F! J
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
+ B0 q  I7 s: _- N1 c/ ~) hBut right now I don't care about that part ) Z0 C. K: \  L" b

2 I& i" s% U8 ^& Y1 i* r) C% FI bust the windows out your car
. O( @* N. L& ?# @4 _# V& ZAfter I saw you laying next to her
  Z% `: r5 X$ `, J# `I didn't wanna but I took my turn 9 H( G1 V  |; p1 k) P( ^5 ^$ Q
I'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn 5 C, U! P, n' G$ k

" V) O3 y2 u1 AI must admit it helped a little bit 7 k& J; n4 `' \: @( m/ v& ^, h
To think of how you'd feel, when you saw it 5 W: D* U/ `' V2 o$ M  g
I didn't know that I had that much strength
4 g% @8 s+ b' M8 Y; T  rBut I'm glad you see what happens when 6 h+ N2 ~1 c  I. ~' Y+ r& Z

# l) v& T5 v9 c- wYou see you can't just play with people's feelings $ G- u* Y7 F5 ]4 T5 p
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
; j0 f& q) O2 h3 B/ x6 O7 T$ sYou'll probably say that it was juvenille
: C) ^( F+ s0 p2 cBut I think that I deserve to smile ( \$ J: S. a" h& @
ha ha ha ha ha
- e4 X& u+ c9 X6 W' M( D
: m4 ]; I! L3 x1 N- J: qI bust the windows out your car 6 o5 S. \. q8 A: G
You know I did it 'cause I left my mark / ^$ d, I# U3 j6 ~# i6 T7 \
Wrote my initials with the crowbar 1 g  A( N  c# E# b% e$ \- ]
And then I drove off into the dark
) W$ r3 D; @/ ~$ w7 i
& g8 `$ e9 ~+ I: n, k6 r% FI bust the windows out ya car 3 w+ o7 |! h' \5 T
You should feel lucky that that's all I did 7 s' I  m4 }& A9 Y$ A, {
After five whole years of this 7 O0 t) }! ~; E; O9 W; d4 r
Gave you all of me & you played with it
7 W( p6 w: [7 \6 d" Q) P4 h# x: H! o2 _- h5 K) r4 N) @
Oooh ahh... $ r  T8 x$ ~% Z9 z1 f
I must admit it helped a little bit
  B; J1 z% s3 y1 @* X4 A  bTo think of how you'd feel when you saw it
9 ?3 F$ R0 G. LI didn't know that I had that much strength
9 R& b  H; k! `7 C0 TBut I'm glad you see what happens when...
) V) Y# Y+ d8 ?$ l' E2 f3 |% A2 c3 B/ c4 G
You see you can't just play with people's feelings
9 z6 _8 ~6 p* J9 U( ZTell them you love them and don't mean it 1 B# l& Z: ?8 x# A( f3 g- h; M% J4 f
You'll probably say that it was juvenille , V( }% [3 f! S7 f
But I think that I deserve to smile ) k0 D" P1 L1 U( d
# v0 o% S) n) l& p
Bust the windows out 'cha car....
, b+ F, v0 H8 z, pBut it don't comfort to my broken heart , s( G; p  J2 z4 Y
You could never feel how I felt that day
. y  A! t) w0 z/ O$ A  NUntil it happens baby you don't know pain , Z1 q" A: t2 I) v( ]  H; d
% r0 T2 a% w! [7 N7 Z' Y- f
Oooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it) $ r" |8 \0 k- s, w! g
You should know it (You should know it) 6 \7 C/ B( C1 j( G
I ain't sorry (I ain't sorry)
! ?& P& H, }) \, DYou deserved it (You deserved it)
& r# g! W: y9 \( ]" ^7 \
: [# F$ u& c3 n+ b+ tAfter what you did to me (After what you did)
1 x3 g+ _$ |! o7 k5 LYou deserved it (You deserved it) + O3 L+ p3 D- d( ^* _8 e" Q
I ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) 6 _6 b+ `, G: k) _7 h6 {
no no oh... (I ain't sorry)
7 C3 u) r, T4 @  Y5 s  d/ R" W6 |6 m2 N- c1 x
You broke my heart 8 r: _" T& G" c- h8 [
So I broke ya car
$ h; r) \) r7 N4 |! YYou caused me pain (You caused me pain) " L% C1 `  t& f
So I did the same
% ]$ \8 t2 p9 ~  f; v( E# r/ s2 L3 ?7 L/ f7 Y: M
Even though all that you did to me was much worse
+ ]$ a6 m& c' t  |( F2 U3 iI had to do something to make you hurt yeah / f9 ^) P7 v; b$ t0 U
Oh but why am I still cryin'?
7 \% D  q* U/ ^Why am I the one whose still cryin'? : Y7 i2 p+ {7 ]# [; c- a. t
% R# S) N8 a2 c' l8 b9 D
Oh oh you really hurt me baby / t* Y) X- ~  C7 M
You really you really hurt me baby
- i4 |1 [/ U( G- s2 MHey, hey, hey 9 _  i8 K/ x1 H7 \: n, d
Hey, hey, hey , i/ P+ C8 g7 ?
hey hey hey hey * Z5 n' w# T" L( x
now watch me yua   T0 P# J1 c: E  J4 `+ o7 g
now watch me ha ha ha

TOP

支持。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

返回列表