|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:09
| 只看该作者
[Verse 1] 3 w; Q! t% y' F V* T f* X
Are you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me? , |) t$ o) r- H% |+ f
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? ! D+ S; g7 b0 ^
Are you a guard in prison maximum security? $ x6 ~. i. x4 c! I- \$ d, k: I
Is that you? is that you? Is that you? + @$ ]$ G3 J% v3 O) q( T
do we stay home all the time because you want me to yourself?
8 J% p7 n9 J: H$ Q& jIs that you? Is that you? Is that you?
9 t8 Q# C4 E6 N9 T' L: V5 l" g$ \) TOr am I stay locked away out of fear I'll find someone else? 9 W& O9 a$ Z; ?( f
Is that you Is that you Is that you? 6 o- p' H( f1 J8 }
/ Z p, w! ~' z
[Chorus]
. E+ o8 B' W' v8 T8 gWell I don't like (o-hoo) V) {7 r0 x( d- Y& h6 d# t) l: ^/ S1 i
Living under your spotlight (o-hoo)
; d4 n" s" _$ O9 XJust because you think I might (o-hoo)
: @: \4 e0 D$ o g# c) ^2 i* o$ LFind somebody worthy $ E; W6 ~! l7 v5 _8 f A: Q3 {+ l- [
/ m( l9 E, l6 @4 _) B+ [% o/ nO I don't like (o-hoo) 4 d: I3 A$ A% c: z
Living under spotlight
1 j; m& Z* o5 O4 q* VMaybe if you treat me right 8 ?8 x2 S2 T& \7 v+ o
You wont have to worry
/ m5 w# p3 F, E/ q- Z! |' K" O1 a- n& L9 I" ~
[Verse 2] 9 B' [) H( n- v' h) M; N8 ?
Is this a relationship ' e) U, \1 X6 L1 S0 h4 h
Fulfilling your needs as well as mine?
, G2 R5 K9 f+ y% I( qIs that you? Is that you? Is that you? , k7 ^( J4 s% r" W O3 x3 F
Or is this just my sentence
6 v7 x# t1 ?* J; N, M! U2 u! i( OAm I doing time? . ?/ G+ d" A. V8 M& S0 I9 _
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
1 M8 G* H" J) {2 l0 n) h1 {0 GIs this love real real love 4 a( |6 H% X4 d9 u( H# }$ ?, F0 h% P
Then I'm staying no doubt
; |0 e8 s+ A5 jIs that you? Is that you? Is that you?
+ \; Q2 k) i1 U! ?+ w5 RBut if I'm just love's prisoner
+ Y/ V7 D5 j |Then I'm bustin out (oh) 0 [ P* x. L3 H7 X8 O/ V! l' t) _
/ A7 D9 m; G) ^4 B0 o- n" f[Chorus]
$ {+ n) r' r$ `% j& `2 T z1 y+ @. c
[Bridge] - ^& D/ M- _6 `- a9 {! M
Boy you ought to be ashamed of yourself 1 ]. M- H/ f: f% A: h( k
What the hell do you think your doing ( e8 c0 R, r0 V9 h
Loving me, loving me so wrong 8 s* k; h) v( z1 j( |/ T+ A Q
Baby all I do is try (try) 5 k. P& @( a9 }7 F8 S9 n/ O
To show you that your mine (mine)
4 o) U9 h" E( WOne and only guy (only guy) ! t% d Y# l# |9 \) R1 N3 G+ r
No matter who may come along
8 _8 O1 s1 @2 l; {Open your eyes cause baby I don't like
9 G c- x/ D5 E& g5 d$ _0 lOoh, ooh (oo,oo)
i6 Y' |1 O: X8 S9 _# O3 `Ooh, ooh (hey cause I don't like!) 4 D' |6 y5 V6 j/ T' _% G/ K
- C/ @2 \+ J9 q/ _- ~9 IWell I don't like 8 f4 T) [) `3 G* T
Living under your spotlight (no,no)
1 d" r9 I! ^& Y7 @2 S; E3 z9 SJust because you think I might (hee) ; Y P* V6 `0 ^7 i! U8 \
Find somebody worthy (no, I don't like yeah)
! t0 \ a D+ g: p7 f* n0 a! kAnd I don't
; P1 y5 g$ w$ v9 z& E0 xLiving under your spotlight (living under your spotlight)
0 A) E0 e6 Q# C( c2 P3 T aMaybe if you treat me right (treat me right yeah!) / [9 D% ^) {$ n2 x0 \+ n* Z& k
You wont to worry
) u. b& o' m3 s7 q: O: y" u5 x- j( P/ |. ~9 _6 J" v. N
(I don't like) |
|