|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 00:53
| 只看该作者
I just woke up from a fuzzy dream }) n9 P+ C: q1 H2 F$ \5 {
You never would believe the things that I have seen
5 J: t( g0 _7 F4 E- |/ Y2 c$ tI looked in the mirror, and I saw your face
, S6 m' ^" \* g: B$ xYou looked right through me; you were miles away+ B. z) M+ I; c9 t$ e
7 J$ H* l h8 X- p
All my dreams, they fade away
7 c! v6 Q0 [& L0 D' }I\'ll never be the same 4 _) L6 b; f+ W# t. a/ }) y, T
If you could see me the way you see yourself . N0 G5 R2 x# ^8 u% S/ D5 S+ ~4 x
I can\'t pretend to be someone else
+ c* Q& u% f( o8 V) v/ ^9 w
) f/ Y Z7 m" a; ~9 bYou always love me more
7 S/ z# r/ u: RMiles away ' o0 V, z0 G7 i1 a
I hear it in your voice when you\'re
/ f4 F, X- E! M2 H- M# uMiles away * b- K1 j" C8 c2 R) {( q9 w2 g$ y
You\'re not afraid to tell me
5 i% N0 j2 X `/ d9 NMiles away
' `' e. r# I0 e: k! n kI guess we\'re at our best when we\'re - m, ]3 m+ l1 l( {
Miles away) t8 N: \# ]/ i7 z
8 E# E8 B0 Z* g- uSo far away, so far away
, ?7 P; k" f5 C# X7 ]5 l- n1 ~So far away, so far away
5 O8 h5 v$ S: S( z: ^6 tSo far away, so far away
8 w$ K2 ?& S4 { JSo far away, so far away+ v6 w4 x5 d8 E Z7 Y
$ h! O2 S0 J& ]# AWhen no one\'s around, and I have you here
& n; o# M; U" i- r b# S$ YI begin to see the picture, it becomes so clear 7 @9 \- a& v+ m+ {+ K1 @4 x8 s% Q
You always have the biggest heart ( l& t) @3 Y( y& e* N
When we\'re six thousand miles apart
% z+ a% ?* E: p; A' M! ?7 J
7 w* f; h' M% k: J" ^4 cToo much of no sound
! b8 i- W8 u1 a- ^Uncomfortable silence can be so loud ; Q Y3 L' M. C
Those three words are never enough 5 e* }9 U2 K, [ r
When it\'s long distance love 2 e5 k* x+ {! {4 X
$ ?% ~0 d3 M% s( e+ W$ R' {7 H
You always love me more
* G$ U+ O( A8 y6 e: b) PMiles away 2 |8 p! `! O, V7 |3 Q9 o
I hear it in your voice when you\'re
! F+ h; {+ |7 ]# n: B1 D7 K3 EMiles away
( F* `! e& Z6 M$ E' ^9 E2 _You\'re not afraid to tell me + s4 T: W" t: F; Z. L( N
Miles away
, q5 c( f9 A6 M1 }6 n [I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
) @8 k1 e2 C S1 _9 k, h) ]% LMiles away) D- ^7 j/ `; X' W0 m1 v; Y5 s. e
2 v7 X+ ^9 I) e2 c, K4 N' E5 J! B( s
So far away, so far away " z/ I: x! n" D
So far away, so far away % c) P( T6 u- ~0 T" H
So far away, so far away 8 e+ ?5 j9 n! W0 s+ t2 l, t
So far away, so far away z4 ?* E5 G7 J3 e# q
5 Z, r9 q1 t4 y$ G$ F$ h! WI\'m alright, don\'t be sorry, but it\'s true
" F: s: ?5 G% {% KWhen I\'m gone, you realize
9 R! |& F# w; ^/ x; t% h+ ^; `2 zThat I\'m the best thing to happen to you
: Q. ]' ^/ _; P/ A+ q4 l2 C5 J0 R$ q2 l# k
You always love me more
6 C1 T% B6 w2 K; k% c2 E* [Miles away 3 Y( [+ q5 }( i) }+ ~. Y
I hear it in your voice when you\'re . R! i' g" K. s# g1 Z
Miles away
' L6 l5 I4 f! W c$ d' R" |You\'re not afraid to tell me
- P" q) a: C& EMiles away 7 T5 a* N9 v, a I# M$ [8 \7 L
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
8 c- q& G& K+ N0 b8 jMiles away $ l% x, P/ J# h+ M( D% O
: }* ^0 v- h) ]' \! T# F: u
You always love me more % c7 b' \- p9 s' [* o
Miles away
$ g, ` t& l$ d3 i1 hI hear it in your voice when you\'re
8 ? x9 ^7 ^+ B5 ^Miles away
8 ]7 z; }) `, P' |- i# R6 ZYou\'re not afraid to tell me : m+ L- o7 F6 m, Y" l) k
Miles away ( s) _: d J( p f
I guess we\'re at our best when we\'re
* C* q( ]( Z2 w; z, eMiles away
3 I" S. F+ Y4 T) i, a- {* H" a
4 {5 k& H8 ^( P4 y2 VSo far away, so far away
" O2 K& z: L* j6 w: V9 _So far away, so far away
& B/ S* E a8 i2 R) {6 l9 iSo far away, so far away
' ~8 H& d) u3 R ]8 s2 p% y6 GSo far away, so far away
6 ?8 r; a( L; ~* [8 H0 q k+ U7 z; Q) a, BSo far away, so far away
^! E4 Z" @0 E) @1 p( PSo far away, so far away * m2 {: M* q9 D' g$ k% L
So far away, so far away ; {, x4 v! @4 M3 f* Y
So far away, so far away . }" O* k0 ~7 t* @, Z3 i+ b9 D
So far away, so far away " K3 m7 G: Z5 B5 o9 b# d
So far away, so far away… |
|