管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

, C# Y% C8 |8 h. w4 \' y7 F
- G  f: _/ q+ f+ d
1985年,Ashlee Simpson出生在美国德克萨斯州的Waco市,作为美国著名的偶像女明星Jessica Simpson的妹妹,Ashlee Simpson在姐姐走红之后就更加显得星途坦荡,但是在音乐生涯上的发展Ashlee Simpson更加依靠的是自己的努力和自幼就对音乐的热爱,而非明星妹妹的身份。早在自己11岁的时候,Ashlee Simpson就成为了美国芭蕾舞学校最年轻的一员,而从14岁开始就已经开始了自己在演艺圈的历程,那一年他跟随父母和姐姐一起搬到了洛杉矶,开始参加姐姐的一些节目演出。
+ e: Z6 @3 G' l) B2 q7 S, h" i( P* l& @; Z搬到洛杉矶之后,随着年龄的成长,拥有一双明亮大眼睛的Ashlee Simpson渐渐的开始了出演一些电视节目,并且在电视系列剧《Seventh Heaven》中获得了主要角色的演出机会,不过她并没有像姐姐那样首先从影视剧的演出开始自己的明星道路,她首先选择了音乐。2003年,Ashlee Simpson的单曲《Just Let Me Cry》被选入了卖座电影《Freaky Friday》的电影原声碟,这是她第一次向歌迷展示她的演唱实力。这位拥有一个明星姐姐的Ashlee Simpson很快也成为了娱乐焦点人物之一,精明的商人很快就抓住了她身上的商业潜质,再加上本身的天分和努力,Ashlee Simpson在此后不久就成功的和著名的Geffen唱片公司签约发片。
; w" K: q1 d% r* S/ L+ I# m' v签约之后,Ashlee Simpson开始更多的在电视媒体上亮相,她很快就扩大了自己的支持群体,这也为她的新专辑发行奠定了良好的商业基础。2004年,19岁的Ashlee Simpson的首张个人专辑《Autobiography》成功发行
4 V. H* G4 y) W; T+ M! e5 c* |& I* K/ |& y2 r2 z" c# _# H- ~
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:44 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词: - m/ b! I6 A* U% N7 Y
Whatca been doing?
& j# x/ v& p( n  v0 HWhatca been doing?
1 _/ l& |0 x( ^4 z1 woh oh
5 d+ w& x" T& I* `! ]2 [Haven't seen you round " G( k* L5 s  h8 ~' J# o* H" z: Q
How you been feeling?
- X3 I& H$ W# b( p/ o5 [How you been feeling?
1 L$ ^6 e# V1 _5 W( l! [Oh Oh
/ \) u! l- D, O( Y# W! N5 h+ jDontcha bring me down
( y; D4 k/ D2 y# j  m/ [: ~All that stuff 1 v& L( F8 D% U3 b' q6 y
About me
+ s+ ?4 Q* B4 L2 |& t1 LBeing with him
; S6 G/ P$ g. v" S/ P* Y" eCan't believe 6 e+ E+ t+ V, z5 ~- p2 K, a2 r5 e! [
All the lies that you told
$ H9 w- M# n4 i0 }Just to ease your own soul
+ b* Y6 h, d8 F& @" u1 N0 tBut I'm bigger than that, + S) y; S' X. ~) [  \9 V
No you don't have my back
8 |) f, n# m7 |7 q+ ZNo No (Ha) ' x- I( g: {2 n- `& Z( e

& F% J* M0 |! }; O$ [2 t. p) q$ d0 fHey how long till the music drowns you out 5 }- g* U7 W. `$ G" l
Don't put words up in my mouth, 1 V/ _' w9 e  t0 R
I didn't steal your boyfriend
1 J& L! s5 ?! E" WHey how long till you face what's going on 5 g" _- Y9 w! u$ k
Cause you really got it wrong?
. w, f: l( d% [I didn't steal your Boyfriend $ q- ?4 a% _. D+ `$ q; d
+ E9 P, q* u- _9 u7 }, B
Well I'm sorry 3 ?& ^6 w) ^; v
That he called me ' I5 K3 `5 N0 u5 B! F
And that I answered the telephone
$ W! r9 M0 Z7 h. ^Don't be worried
& u7 T; R; J) GI'm not with him " z6 |( j& ]. H5 o
And when I go out tonight ( |9 h9 \3 F/ p, ~
I'm Going Home alone 1 I9 u' a% V$ a" m0 S6 V
Just Got Back 5 o! E% l  n$ _/ X
From My Tour 7 ~! C+ U" e; ~+ s; ?/ }
I'm a mess girl for sure # B+ b& O1 _$ k2 f3 R
All I want is some fun, 7 I5 K$ l3 ?% v. X7 r6 {) L
Guess that I'd better run : W+ u8 ?4 C7 H
Hollywood sucks you in $ h5 B+ m: T( n3 R$ @3 E
But it won't spit me out $ T' U$ t9 N. N  K; F5 j$ u! ]
Oh Oh (Ha)
" j- ?  H4 Q0 U( I2 E2 u! o1 Z! `7 k, D8 U$ o% Q
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
4 J+ Y3 H! T! I7 x9 cDon't put words up in my mouth,
! c6 a3 Q5 n: A9 s" k! z: oI didn't steal your boyfriend
9 v; r9 ^: R$ J& MHey how long till you face what's going on
% q5 |8 ]3 M3 g9 C0 uCause you really got it wrong?   N  e- I: j3 @% q; \' q. Y
I didn't steal your boyfriend * q+ N& Y: e  {
Hey how long til you look at your own life 3 h: k. J$ d# Z0 [$ T/ {( j# \
Instead of looking into mine? / e! U9 ~; b3 F- L
I didn't steal your boyfriend
! r! k- R& T& i1 f# L1 f8 x6 D" ~Hey how long till your leaving me alone 5 g3 s! _4 `& A$ t7 k" C9 e5 |
Don't you got somewhere to go?
" A+ J$ s3 i: bI didn't steal your boyfriend ; ^' ]" g8 a, Q) L) X, P
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha # z3 W& d" x, x5 s! g. F
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
0 |. R7 o& ~; L/ i
* b. b! D" E& V! A0 f; v* w& ZPlease stop telling all your friends
8 q$ i9 n) k3 ^* D7 E' dI'm getting sick of them
# G! ~2 E0 G, B$ a# WAlways staring at me ! t& n$ Z/ X& t. [2 L) Q0 j, u
like I took him from you " L% n1 _  C" ~+ E7 ?

& j2 p6 L- i$ z) w2 k' rHey how long till the music drowns you out
0 P7 t0 G+ ]$ H: A+ G+ qDon't put words up in my mouth, & G# r& A3 ^% j7 M+ M+ K* j
I didn't steal your boyfriend 8 X1 L. [7 e. r
Hey how long till you face what's going on
* W' a- h1 V% e9 Y0 GCause you got it wrong?
4 _8 X/ a  C* q! a- h9 ?I didn't steal your Boyfriend 1 l, i3 Z6 r9 d9 E
Hey how long til you look at your own life
  v! n% l: s$ x* ~% r9 z: SStead of looking into mine ( A0 k- \$ o% |1 N7 H9 K
I didn't steal your boyfriend # \0 y! u4 X* W6 }/ b5 G4 ~
Hey how long till your leaving me alone
; }/ j3 X3 r5 l: n7 E; RDon't you got somewhere to go
9 X% A! `, s  |6 p9 n# y9 G8 P  T4 m# ^I didn't steal your boyfriend ) n+ u1 v1 x4 p% Z  p

- ]* j( u! E% h- \: E, ?! D! ]/ UOh, Oh, Oh, Ha - k/ [. R7 ^+ {$ x( A- j
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend 0 O) g, w# n7 x, S0 L1 e
Oh, Oh, Oh Ha
: f" j1 Y* Q6 g6 u( Y$ ~4 O% ROh, I didn't steal your boyfriend

TOP

返回列表