|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2008-10-11 18:07
| 只看该作者
歌词:
" _$ O- @7 ]# Q0 P# dI hang up the phone tonight ' ~+ t+ w8 k+ t$ n8 s2 f& g7 E
今晚我挂断了电话 * @* Q0 l3 K! n: ]
Something happened for the first time
" p8 A1 C |* D) l; |第一次发生了这样的事
9 v# x- C1 q: M r- {( U \1 NDeep inside : c' C7 `1 L/ Q, @, M
深深在心里
8 H: q8 d8 d# w2 P, KIt was a rush, what a rush % n5 {& N% R; X* y, N* a
非常突然,非常仓促
; b$ M- I2 Y+ f3 @. Z- S7 E e
6 s$ L/ T0 a4 d' ?, kCause the possibility
. s( r( Z; _: Q因为我猜想有这种可能
1 x3 v: d# e* |, zthat you would ever feel the same way * ?; d9 ~$ `4 ]% |0 M$ d8 `
你也许也会有这样的感觉
$ S$ B/ Z. r; s: HAbout me $ I" c. G4 }5 }: K
是关于我的 - U# J9 V* F+ R! K
It's just too much, just too much - t# Z s' N, D" C! v! U
这种可能性越来越大,越来越大
/ `1 ? u6 W# u; M l+ ^( K7 e) z3 i; x1 s6 m& U
Why do I keep running from the truth
; T4 s% v( y" y7 Q' R5 b" ^$ U2 A! @为什么我还在一直逃避现实
# Z6 H# _* V- J5 U) ~All I ever think about is you
1 c0 V0 B* r( z; v) w我所有能想到的只有你
o- C, T( n" T }/ V; XYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerized : a9 d5 U5 |. _+ S
你让我神魂颠倒,让我深深迷住
1 `1 r, l; _. ]And I just got to know ' [4 q/ ?! p1 m& G, B. A$ S7 @3 ^1 d
然而我才刚刚意识到 # k" z- c) q( m9 R
) K* M9 \1 y' w; G
Do you ever think
y2 F, U. J2 i9 A0 h* ?) p你有没有想过这些
1 T& R, g! }6 J! gWhen you're all alone % u: ?7 c8 o7 w. i8 G
当你孤独的时候
# u" D; w9 d7 N2 r* JAll that we can be ( v I6 g0 [; {$ w
所有事情我们想如何去做
6 | ~- _# n5 o. d/ EWhere this thing can go - F( g* [% U: [/ A+ @
事情就会朝这个方向发展
% C" b, ` s( o5 q0 O) |2 aAm I crazy or falling in love 8 p, g7 z2 O: d! E
是我发狂了还是我恋爱了?
7 |" ~5 {- D/ ^) |3 ~Is it really just another crush ; l# z& e$ J) u( a( C: u" [$ j3 r5 g
还是这只是又一次的冲动? , x+ O b. M, w- a
' y g. M$ F; i( z4 s
Do you catch a breath X% E+ T! ]) M# O! F% q
你是否感觉到我的呼吸 O+ u7 ?; \, A) p- \7 @% U
When I look at you ' |" N) ~: l! G
当你注视我的时候
5 Y5 y; s5 M3 T2 l; @9 }- m7 MAre you holding back
$ e, @, W, M+ G) ~你是否抑制了感情
3 N3 F. n a) K+ i- ]3 {Like the way I do " s8 H3 O) Q! u7 o0 q/ [ a
就像我也抑制了感情一样 + V# ~3 s7 P& O7 a. }3 D
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
& A; [1 f- _8 w8 x( V8 {, B U- j这导致我一直在努力脱身 - s5 ^/ L; N4 r; m
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away ) _; e1 y8 P$ b6 n
但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失
A# J8 [2 `: T9 M/ }! n& G6 m+ m0 Z6 w9 \2 W: Y
Has it ever cross you mind
' W1 ]* [; F" @$ o这种想法你是否也曾有过
/ d) z( n0 r) [& D" z/ tWhen we were hanging / A8 ~3 m7 `1 a) h
当我们挂掉电话的时候
: X, q7 `' ?% H, t9 C% rspending time girl
) I- \3 ^/ g0 w# x0 V花时间在女孩上
) k+ j5 t D4 ]* e( pAre we just friends
6 r0 \0 V- h6 I/ ^' [# u0 Y我们只是普通朋友? 6 w* f& B; y8 T3 b' K1 s) j6 v
Is there more, is there more 1 ?% r2 P1 z. f P% x# G S
没有更近一步,更深一层? 8 t0 Q V# F+ G0 [6 h& ~! V
6 g# }' _; r# n% Z( M8 W+ U8 vSee it's a chance we've gotta take 0 E+ u' q0 t. o: ^/ T' m- A
设想我们能把握住机会
) t, v( x- o$ r6 ]2 u: CCause I believe that we can make this into 7 Z$ f/ w9 @* f" N7 a1 f' T$ A. Z
这样我会深信我们会把 5 }; x2 s& c5 @* \
Something that will last, last forever, forever
! E) h- }* Q- g2 U某种关系确立并永远维持下去,永远
1 ?3 N* X5 B* X1 [1 I$ u0 E' v8 w& F D
Do you ever think / Z" A# Y b% ~9 w
你有没有想过这些
+ F! Y6 e. f# P( j2 }When you're all alone ' {; a$ Z! A- a1 z
当你孤独的时候
7 V, `$ ^% ] j: e0 S, mAll that we can be 9 `! V8 J* Z/ o( x
所有事情我们想如何去做
) k4 [% u- |+ u/ wWhere this thing can go
( W* J; C( k8 v事情就会朝这个方向发展
: F' o/ Q/ d# V9 G7 bAm I crazy or falling in love * z) X0 \+ s6 C! D+ r
是我发狂了还是我恋爱了? 2 S. Q# Q1 o. M9 ^8 k0 X
Is it really just another crush 8 i8 b0 [& m* y' w* b
还是这只是又一次的冲动?
0 P! Z. ]8 R1 ?' ]8 P# Y2 r1 d3 Y1 s% _2 g0 a" |5 R" h4 b6 e
Do you catch a breath
% V1 B) ~. N5 ]% r- G, Z你是否感觉到我的呼吸 # D; k; a; L# f3 F' |1 W
When I look at you
, [' t% I7 i( e2 b( x) V& ?- D当你注视我的时候 ) C A8 J7 n% I @4 ]# ^ j" j
Are you holding back
9 m! S3 Q. S7 G' j8 V你是否抑制了感情 ( c, j8 [4 h( {9 h; M
Like the way I do ! c* K s+ o) k8 b! G+ c
就像我也抑制了感情一样 * ^# [9 N+ {- {. |
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away $ f% Z. A+ s U" \2 l
这导致我一直在努力脱身
: Q& Q0 B' ^4 n# ?But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away
/ J+ ~5 I, a. b1 z/ |4 O: D6 s& E* l1 r/ r但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失 @) S, L$ w5 a0 w) K V6 c( t
) T! C+ [; F( n; ?" U# _5 R8 vWhy do I keep running from the truth
: n M8 i6 [, k2 ~7 s& z6 S为什么我还在一直逃避现实
2 |0 b% h' h% k, KAll I ever think about is you
( I8 ]" e" s0 G3 P* k3 n我所有能想到的只有你 5 x5 h$ x6 Y( O; A3 X; w. {/ k
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized / ^: t4 s$ x7 Y
你让我神魂颠倒,让我深深迷住 7 H* ^* M( J: s& y' k
And I just got to know : O6 g3 I0 m9 l
然而我才刚刚意识到 ! N: |/ |* k; I
& A' y) f0 j( k4 _* u! I; p: QDo you ever think
6 S2 H- |9 Y$ F2 }5 l你有没有想过这些
3 T- o3 i) h: f: v/ tWhen you're all alone
; `- ]0 ^; y, ?, e7 v当你孤独的时候 % g, v+ A7 o/ V/ x. d2 l$ j4 [' r
All that we can be ! H3 m% r) ^( x. G' @
所有事情我们想如何去做 , {) M( F9 a' h+ m3 ~* ]) }6 `
Where this thing can go 9 U* p; N; N) w+ r, q; M
事情就会朝这个方向发展 5 r4 Z8 j x/ B9 [ a9 ]
Am I crazy or falling in love 0 B. i: J( l J+ N+ J
是我发狂了还是我恋爱了? * g' o: F" T3 ^3 Y; b) O
Is it really just another crush 9 |% g0 h2 }' y8 v
还是这只是又一次的冲动? # r- \2 `2 Z/ \# }3 I, I
& @" K _9 ]& S/ f( H! _+ G8 b
Do you catch a breath
8 Y1 T. s1 J, y* Z* l0 J你是否感觉到我的呼吸 * u! `- c% s$ C4 G3 k. x' `2 f+ F
When I look at you
2 a# s+ x- D5 O3 E当你注视我的时候
4 r4 I* x$ A( I6 G* ^Are you holding back T J7 b, Q3 e' |) Z; M9 P
你是否抑制了感情
5 r& c7 Q! E9 I/ _& f1 B: XLike the way I do 9 p! B+ t) `# y- E$ \
就像我也抑制了感情一样 6 `! A+ `+ }/ E) K0 }) O; l
8 l+ R2 y, [0 G6 k6 [# M& H
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
8 l7 [/ ~& l6 t2 {: a, n7 H这导致我一直在努力脱身
: P$ o5 x" W0 w3 iBut I know this crush aint goin away, goin away
1 M( O7 ?8 e+ b) A& @但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失
( _. g" e( D6 B% s% u' y, F& v7 R9 k$ F8 E+ e# [
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 11:35 编辑 ] |
|