|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:15
| 只看该作者
歌词:
6 z' _2 Q! ^6 q2 Z' r3 ^% t7 X& e, }0 e$ F. t- R
This is for my peoples who just lost somebody
+ N8 m# Z: S( w* Q& _这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人1 z0 }/ ]( _% o
Ya best friend ya baby
) q9 Z/ x+ X5 k6 J你最好的朋友、你的宝贝5 W, n8 y) S1 m
Ya man or ya lady! L9 F4 x+ M& n$ r& Y
你的男人或者你的女人1 e: Z8 z" ^6 N* T8 ]: G, ]1 U5 X
Put ya hand way up high# F5 K% ]) i& P. { [, P* Q
高高举起你的双手+ M# g" i$ [/ v% N
We will never say bye$ G4 t; |8 W z- f" d
我们永远不会说再见. ]! h: A$ ^: A9 o" l& i
Mamas daddys sisters brothers
" ~2 b. I8 l* @. W9 N( o! L妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹" U9 z0 F0 u0 M* g) Y
Friends and cousins
8 F) J: j# h0 S- v8 N% P- K$ |朋友和堂(表)兄弟姐妹
3 f# o6 H+ Q) R! O; ?This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers
2 o; {3 g& m2 }$ I& f$ E这首歌献给那些失去祖母的人
# |; g. S0 H3 ]/ H; F& FLift ya head to the sky8 H0 S# t1 N& |) b' H% d! Q
抬起头仰望天空" H9 A8 N/ E2 y" s
Cause we will never say bye( \" @/ Q' l% `7 w, e* Y4 O' N
因为我们永远不会说再见
8 z6 V A+ J: J; L4 q8 U9 l! LAs a child there were them times# H9 E4 k' N) C
孩提时,有他们相伴的时光
7 }" K S1 c# c4 vI didn't get it but you kept me in line P9 b1 c @4 w, J" I) T
我还不懂事,但你将我紧紧记在脑海里7 T k L/ ?* m1 t
I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes
. A# O B7 _) h5 \& P. u我不知道为什么有些时候你不在
N) r0 q7 @4 p. {# K8 r( @1 `On Sunday mornings and I missed you
0 x% ]3 \! q1 x) t p/ z# u星期日的早上我十分想念你( {3 k, U; [9 @3 k; O% G# E
But I'm glad we talked through/ S# S% o; C" ~
但我很开心我们谈了许多5 h% o, ]" K( ~. ~
All them grown folk things* R' ?8 k% [" P& ]5 t3 _
他们都长成了普通人& \ B* M% M$ f/ h: i& T- F
Separation brings* D$ t& F$ L6 ~' T \0 z% J$ P1 B
带来了分离
% Y3 a2 t, ~0 U8 [You never let me know it4 ^0 |5 m, r( w
你从不让我知道这些/ Z$ g/ }1 I* \3 E8 `# U! g
You never let it show because: m- B+ {0 r2 Y) d
你从不让他在我眼前出现
' I0 h+ W0 v8 ?. P' s0 W% ]; \- ]You loved me and obviously) V9 }. \4 t, g
因为你很爱我
7 I' d9 p2 v" h' b8 P4 b" `There's so much more left to say% @6 F$ t" J4 q
还有好多话想说
' A3 i e0 |1 S) h% H% U# `& [If you were with me today
. G$ f' E+ a6 \你今天仍和我同在
+ l- Y2 a- g# t, F/ ~. GFace to face
3 t: j5 N/ [! I* P3 K4 |面对面的5 i" Q- Q8 i0 y
Never knew I could hurt like this0 Z+ X, |( t" P3 v
从没想过我会如此痛苦
" ?! T! z, W! G; `" L/ LAnd everyday life goes on I
. o* L( S6 P r/ Q8 G7 h每天生活都继续着7 c$ b b' x+ d7 R5 S
Wish I could talk to you for a while0 T8 M6 ^; D+ ^( V( o- z' _2 f
我希望我能和你聊一会儿
/ v- X( Y" l& M& x/ H5 c ~Miss you but I try not to cry7 Y- [( d( f+ H& ^" c
我好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣8 a6 ^6 m9 S* n7 P9 c4 W3 L; m
As time goes by* G, ~; ~$ h/ z, G1 B- N
时间流逝; W4 H3 P# W, ^- d4 i- e- O
And it's true that you've Reached a better place
9 d7 P+ d) ^1 l2 G! j8 U$ R% O事实上,你已经到了一个更加美好的地方1 d! ?! d- c6 ~3 }+ e' W1 T8 o$ I
Still I'd give the world
, _9 r# S' ?: m0 E& C; }! v* B% i然而我来到这个世界上
# s8 }# ?# ~ W) ~9 {6 ]- u, C' F" J' K9 jTo see your face (bye)
! Z$ n" h# c9 z看见你的脸庞
4 V# A- {8 x/ Q# O/ uAnd be right here next to you (bye)6 S3 X' k$ d( P5 s
就在你的身边
/ p- s, W6 I* a6 o/ X4 m* x& CBut it's like you're gone too soon (bye)
* y. q! I8 j1 \3 R' |. A; {/ s但似乎你离开的太快了
! P& n8 n( x3 y9 e$ X7 u5 mNow the hardest thing to do
! I+ w7 e8 c1 g+ @! j0 [3 N现在最难受的事情4 T" J+ n; a( m- T
Is say bye bye" ^; b9 f3 O2 n. O# ?
是和你说再见8 x$ e+ i: I& c! \( o0 p4 d
Q+ C O! X* v8 |0 U! G
Bye bye bye bye bye bye2 T; O0 @+ }! z# S
Bye bye bye bye bye bye" z1 t, H2 N, S2 K9 ~8 s, G+ \* q
Bye bye bye bye bye bye
* S1 e6 G. w7 ?Bye bye2 g1 p L& ~0 K( W+ k
. U- O/ I& w/ E2 z$ t' g2 ]( }: |( PAnd you never got a chance
- M$ P+ q' \3 G4 u- \你没有机会
) Q- ^0 ?3 |8 I8 _% ?# ?5 ~To see how good I done
% R) U. a$ B3 Y2 O1 R来看我做的有多么棒
' X4 t, ^- l& m' ? r1 N1 hAnd you never got to see me* E7 Q8 [7 L6 m0 ^5 D
你从没有看到我
5 j. @2 p$ o) ^, [. uBack at number one
) @5 b. ]. G* ?3 d重新成为第一
7 _" [' d+ B2 ^4 t) O( qI wish that you were here: l; w; U7 b, s
我希望你能在这儿# x5 }3 I# o- t, j% y
To celebrate together( d* R0 U9 ^1 |: W
和我一起庆祝7 V" Z( r+ ]# ]5 Z1 S" \
I wish that we could spend5 d1 g6 i5 [5 Z P, Z
我希望我们能一起度过! l7 ?& X3 Y( `1 ^& O+ |. A
The holidays together
9 j6 r* X9 a% H$ D1 T7 K: l$ K整个假期! F6 P+ w) I- Z) C- G$ H* @" i7 A7 W
I remember when you used to
: j8 B3 L+ K6 m" n2 T# `2 }0 Z我记得你曾经! R" J. n8 V$ O2 h! _. P* q" u
Tuck me in at night
R V: y/ ^1 G, i" B在夜晚给我塞好被子9 p+ K& B. i/ `0 o
With the teddy bear you gave me/ }( x* M D3 e
你给我的小熊
; Y. G, t! a: X$ xThat I held so tight
n' V6 {/ T( q; b$ C! f! q我紧紧抱在怀里0 |% q0 }2 O- e& o
I thought you were so strong
4 Q. p7 n, V3 Q+ Y: F. ~我曾以为你很强大
4 Y/ l* A r# l; q. mYou'd make it through whatever
: D$ i4 x4 V% K) f你克服了很多困难
: t$ ? v" r" c$ L* R0 X: U- TIt's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever8 @# ?) E# U- F9 @
很难接受你永远离开的现实& Y0 J) l2 H% j w. P
! D7 y O+ E/ w# I, M- JNever knew I could hurt like this, I. r$ X( e; s) {! L1 E& k* v
从没想过我会如此痛苦
! K6 G! {6 e, Z' f% R, S! cAnd everyday life goes on I* N/ U& t/ |+ q# g9 f9 q$ C$ ?
每天生活都继续着
& H( O& C0 P. Z4 kWish I could talk to you for a while' z0 }. [1 O4 b/ R& o& r
我希望我能和你聊一会儿' a2 V- K- U; K# G: |8 y5 A
Miss you but I try not to cry [" R) T) d4 U+ S! p
我好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣
/ \* d+ n8 g+ @7 u; Z0 s3 lAs time goes by
) V W- J% W& K& k7 Z1 W+ F时间流逝
2 r3 ^7 A+ a3 s) v5 ?4 OAnd it's true that you've2 ]: l5 z0 k; S# v
Reached a better place
+ _) l* t3 C# {) a事实上,你已经到了一个更加美好的地方. B' l* g$ w$ v& u- A. @
Still I'd give the world
6 O, L: W! w% E9 l+ }- d6 f然而我来到这个世界上
4 v) f9 ~$ L) vTo see your face (bye)/ k. T. J7 V1 k4 [6 O
看见你的脸庞
" k, M' J' F0 P2 {! O8 CAnd be right here next to you (bye)
: b: V# n2 ^ \5 c就在你的身边* c7 L" t4 f% c9 }$ L/ L/ D# m
But it's like you're gone too soon (bye)
( T; }: s: R& l% R" t但似乎你离开的太快了1 U& [( ?: N5 {- ^# t/ a: B
Now the hardest thing to do
: ~1 D2 I4 X' ~6 e现在最难受的事情/ d% x. G; B/ b
Is say bye bye, N/ T5 J, }0 n0 z
是和你说再见2 l4 `1 B0 J' r, _! T/ D0 a
& a8 P) y4 O( L5 e5 q9 N* _+ Z
Bye bye bye bye bye bye* |, Y: ?2 E2 |- ~6 [5 m
Bye bye bye bye bye bye' W. c. X) H6 p/ Z
Bye bye bye bye bye bye0 ]8 [# k. s7 w1 q/ @& P6 A
Bye bye
6 B" a3 H' T' D) \% K8 p- v* u: f6 U$ l+ o& c4 M- v( m5 R
This is for my peoples who just lost somebody
$ n- a3 _1 t) F3 @( C这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人
% x$ M0 t+ d& k: k. ^Ya best friend ya baby0 F0 \; o* h6 \" L
你最好的朋友、你的宝贝
: W; p/ B4 q YYa man or ya lady7 k0 h+ L; l" k3 q! O. i
你的男人或者你的女人
4 \& x) m+ G; Q; B! `Put ya hand way up high
+ A0 B; u4 D# T' L高高举起你的双手
! y. r5 T% k; k7 h/ @) m, sWe will never say bye* Z4 {5 y, u T/ U7 i- @
我们永远不会说再见; _9 p( D5 |7 ^2 r# N
# C5 H! q' _2 r3 P$ l RMamas daddys sisters brothers8 E% \: \. H# f0 T
妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹
9 }6 l$ I; v% I2 w& K2 m! CFriends and cousins6 k5 j( c+ f$ ]: ]! u
朋友和堂(表)兄弟姐妹
: q/ D t% w; v. B# C- J7 qThis is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers' |0 P+ A* r1 N
这首歌献给那些失去祖母的人
9 V: m, ?0 s# `5 a gLift ya head to the sky H9 E9 f2 R% ?1 D2 @/ T# j
抬起头仰望天空' s' c7 H2 q4 K# p" P6 N
Cause we will never say bye" A* d9 m+ R) a- X+ ^" u( ?# h% ^
因为我们永远不会说再见
! }; S8 v7 h, o# l0 `+ A- l q j+ c
Never knew I could hurt like this& h) B: N7 ?8 s
从没想过我会如此痛苦
; J3 U7 y& p' {1 vAnd everyday life goes on I
; b- Q: N. b5 d每天生活都继续着7 S! F, {; G5 _1 J; n5 A) N0 h
Wish I could talk to you for a while5 n5 a: F! U! U* O. Y9 i# s
我希望我能和你聊一会儿
+ q, u$ x* ~; s- }Miss you but I try not to cry- k1 P& N: E: |4 Z
我好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣. \2 B: u7 I& G* H2 e4 r( |8 ~5 g# x
As time goes by9 i4 D6 w9 R T
时间流逝7 \8 n! a) y# ]! o- y5 Y3 S) X
And it's true that you've
+ } w) C7 g' l8 f" B w4 H! {Reached a better place& n' N' X/ z# _/ W5 s. u" z7 |
事实上,你已经到了一个更加美好的地方* E0 K+ J1 m. e# ?# m) X: `
Still I'd give the world$ i! V4 W: `- A
然而我来到这个世界上7 E, d, f+ W! ~) x6 A6 `2 y
To see your face (bye)* V0 I9 \' o# ~# P# H
看见你的脸庞
4 [2 `+ [' H6 q5 D- R" _And be right here next to you (bye)+ K1 b, A$ _5 e/ V' V# g
就在你的身边/ R* Q* k2 ?) t% P9 X D
But it's like you're gone too soon (bye)
+ q" f8 n/ F5 e" h但似乎你离开的太快了
) H, l: L/ m+ h) rNow the hardest thing to do
9 r# O- `( g% D. Z' n现在最难受的事情- f2 T: X' L6 f D7 @& ?2 S# A+ d
Is say bye bye. f1 c' x* ?9 g2 [% e) f3 c2 n# t9 _
是和你说再见 |
|