管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

[音乐] 嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me

嘻哈王子Ironik最新感人单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)) E9 f5 ~5 b9 u  O# r& }; ]0 l
: H) Y3 w: N1 c% U$ N5 c# B4 ?
返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20- k2 ~% f  S9 v
! P8 A9 G$ S+ V; R- O/ [
. A- T( G( r& |

2 l1 }" }/ }4 q& R/ h  A$ K: h3 Q
DJ Ironik最新大热单曲Stay With Me(留在我身边)的官方正版MV,歌曲讲述了一对兄妹患难时的感人亲情故事,类似儿歌的可爱调调和极为感人的歌词相信能迷倒不少朋友
  {  x4 o( R6 cStay With Me,据说是Ironik专门为他的小妹妹而作的原创歌曲,讲述的是他对他们所处的成长环境而感到的危机。近几个月来,英国尤其是伦敦确实出现了越来越多的青少年犯罪,所以Ironik这首歌曲也许是道出了很多英国年轻人的心声。不过这首歌乍听起来真的有点像儿歌,加上混入的现代节奏,倒确实是很有新意的一种风格。
- D* I& s! I$ [( Y. x# b$ ^出生于1988年1月18日的伦敦音乐人Ironik,13岁时就出道在London地区的Club和Bars当DJ,20岁的时签约了Atlantic/Warner唱片公司,他的音乐融合了R&b,Grime和hip-hop.
! R! H% `7 Q4 B- k# M2007的夏天,他发行了第一支单曲“So Nice”,获得不错的反响。而他在08年6月30发行的这支新单Stay With Me则成为一支真正的大热单曲,该单曲一经发行就蹿升至歌曲下载榜第十一位,Stay With Me也已于7月1日在美国的iTunes store上市。
3 h# G+ J$ q% d( x
- }" \& ]& a2 J! B/ k- V[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词
# `9 v+ J8 W! L, t( GBrother snd sister Together will make it through
# S0 g7 {$ l" k哥哥加妹妹 共同度难关- K3 Y6 T9 j! p, y1 ^
Some day a spirit will take you and guide you there
- v& T) s# A6 V; K  t7 Z6 ^* l% d总有一天,会一种力量将引领你
+ |5 R) y9 B# z/ L* rI know you've been hurting,but I've been waiting to be there for you
) ]8 c- Y  q2 ]6 [0 F2 f5 A我知道你在受到伤害,我会一直在那里等你
( B: [/ w, W9 J3 A2 M( X( e$ FAnd I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can
; P, f' Y+ v& t0 m9 G6 Y  [8 y0 P无论何时,我都会出现在你身旁帮你走出困境" q5 x3 X$ ?3 V/ i1 L
Everybody's free (Everybody's free)
. j$ A& {) e5 f2 e4 \0 z我们都是自由的 ---------下面的另一版本中有这段歌词. J% [2 R; |% k# H4 j9 {8 @
" `: p$ G- w2 C
This one's for all the people(ones) sharing love.It's appreciated
6 I8 Y* ]4 Q9 MIt's Ironik* W) Y2 p( d4 U7 F) y
这首歌是写给所有懂得去爱的人,希望得到赞赏,我是艾伦尼克: F2 u+ ~' a5 b9 H
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment8 h* Q1 i4 \( e% q, Q" h
(Life's crazy man,people come and go,but when the closest one goes,it's the hardest thing ever)8 h  }( C1 x5 U1 u5 K6 Y1 p8 L
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
- h0 r/ X+ k+ I; }(伙计,生活很是疯狂,人们来去匆匆,但当最亲近的人离开你时,那真是最难的事情)
4 f, g) E6 r- X& v% b8 z! P, yThey can wait for a moment,I promise
- A6 s; h' k! r她们可以再等一等,我保证
6 B- k/ G& b9 E. c/ m3 c) m
& J* a: c* i; [/ G; k+ CStay with me (Please stay) Don't fall asleep too soon (Don't cry) The angels can wait for a moment (They cant wait for a moment)& s0 c7 i) _  c5 G0 q
留在我的身边(请你留下来) 不要很快睡去(不要哭泣) 天使还可以再等一等 (她们可以再等一等)
" @" Y! H1 M( y+ o6 K8 W0 H9 m4 o
VERSE 1
: u! i# l2 m0 ]) C$ wDon't cry for me when I'm gone,no point of wasted tears  P1 W8 ~$ s* |& Q2 t
当我离去的时候不要为我哭泣,不值得那样去浪费眼泪  p) N+ P% {* S/ w; ]/ s
Our time will come one day and I'm just confronting my fears1 w# G  ~" W, W7 ?
总有一天我们会走向生命的尽头,面对的只是我内心的恐惧0 z. ?% y9 j1 f
Though it's not really a fear, it's more like a destiny
  J- j" e( Q0 t/ k, R虽然这算不上是真正的恐惧,而更像是一种宿命
4 x& H" c. K, Z! zSometimes I sit and wonder.Is this life really for me?
/ @$ m( [! ?; K  R  \' `% R有时候我坐下来冥想,这就是我真正的生活吗?
% ]( O2 d) ?. p# A1 _Coz I've seen, heard, felt and done
0 T; G, p8 q% ]& a: P' z因为我已经看过了,听过了,感受过了也经历过了
+ T, \2 A6 A. U3 gI hope you're proud of where I've come
$ Y7 c& i  H  Z0 y+ Z- ~! E8 v希望你能为现在的我而感到自豪% t, c; E6 A4 K: B
You've seen me grow and helped me through- }0 W- b5 G5 ^* s1 R; e
你看着我成长,伴我走过了岁月  J; ?5 f6 i, g. o% N! K
And there is no repaying you,I'm here and I feel like I'm delaying you# O) m! a% R9 x% |9 g! u
我无法报答你,在这里我却感觉好像是在拖累了你  Z7 U. y; m. {, }1 P3 g* Y
Betraying you and when I'm gone I hope that someone's saving you: c$ Y& X$ G+ D% }% j/ J
背弃了你,在我离开的时候,希望有人会来救助你1 t, Q% p( w- |( m; W
1 K% a) J5 V- I6 x/ \5 F* n
[Chorus]: |7 M% V- _3 m/ u
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
4 a& g9 F" M/ P2 J7 R9 f留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等% X) f& \) |% O( T  [% T
(They can wait for a moment)) m& B' u) J3 R2 ~! |, K+ ^
(她们可以再等一等)+ d. t! L. V! c+ v' S* ?$ a2 J
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
, {- ]5 P& Y: u# |8 {+ e, d% l9 `. N留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等" N# j  M" U4 X' |" Q1 F' {
1 P% z/ C/ \0 H& p5 H
VERSE 21 G2 Q1 d- u+ N3 o8 \+ Y. E  Y
I wanna see your face every time I come home6 _6 ^& W( w7 R# D3 W
每当我回家的时候 最想见到的就是你的脸
+ l" Z( b1 r: l: [Coz I can't leave you like this in this cold world alone1 a" p- w+ S. N3 ?$ J
因为我不能把你独自留在这个冰冷的世界上2 z. H( P: A7 ]4 P) O, S
But in this life we're living, who knows when I'll be gone& A2 C4 w) q4 x) `6 N6 x
但我们所生活的今生,谁知道我的终点在哪  J( d; D+ ?* A4 z  k9 v0 X
I don't wanna leave you with what-ifs,now I'm in for long7 S# Z# |: x7 v; B7 ?: N: B( t
我不想留给你太多遗憾,现在我更珍视生命
! x7 r: J& p1 x  q7 V7 Z; ]( U(To the world)) o; X# I- q  {; w0 U
(对于这个世界)
( w8 C/ T; }! P
# U1 b1 |' ^8 V) j" L4 q7 ?$ rThere's too much to prove, but sometimes I wonder what I really have to lose; N5 R/ @$ n% Z+ @5 l
还有很多等待着去证明,但有时我想知道我该放下什么, c0 m8 k- x( `+ v, C. n  v- D
And then I really see, it's not all about me
1 v3 ^' Q9 h: n/ |" E2 C! B6 L后来我才真正明白,那一切都与我无关
0 ^! A2 |7 p. z3 @3 G3 uI wanna shield you from this harsh mad reality,it's real lyrics. |5 _5 c' A: W5 G& Y/ A2 Y
我想守护你不被这残酷而疯狂的现实所侵扰,歌词说的都是真
+ F: Q9 h& `4 @: D. }% P% C8 ^& u" h$ o$ l: S
[Chorus]7 j0 E& V( k: `" v$ f! U! r
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment9 e4 X; L/ d9 n0 [- C
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
* M: Q8 a/ F( s. ~They can wait for a moment,I promise6 Z, m2 Z* E2 ?
她们可以再等一等
; D) W: k- \0 }( l* wIt wasn't meant to end like this. g# b3 u0 w1 y2 a! @. I/ c
一切不应该这样结束( K: O6 m, u& }% b" n
It wasn't meant to end like this( g* l3 B) n5 B2 d/ j
一切不应该这样结束
. i6 r/ e7 [6 X/ b: S5 sNot without you
6 J/ T* x! [/ T; k9 x2 t不能没有你" f3 [  l3 A9 Z4 W) z- V) M- u
No: G/ w( J6 a( Z0 a$ c
不$ @. |: q0 W4 p; J* ~
No..." E$ j+ V6 `* s- v8 e& w) `
不能...
$ y# ?( f( C+ C- A5 ?  q$ U" W, A7 [6 t1 x, Q
And life gets risky sometimes, but you gotta take your chances, life's a game--you gotta risk it
2 y- Q, E+ _1 {# y. f% g! qListen
+ [( P0 B: P" C( n, ~% n/ B生活有时充满冒险,但你必须要抓住机会,生活就是一场游戏--你心须要去冒险 听好了9 O, ^  {$ L" `/ S! }' K( e( U5 G5 @
1 U0 J; h9 F( D) O# k, p. o
VERSE 38 y' r; q) h3 ~+ B  C
Life's so crazy but I've lived mine well
# h5 w3 N2 ?/ @虽然生活很疯狂,但我过得很好$ S8 m. M3 p; y( i3 _) J
I hope you do the same thing and I hope you don't fail
6 z8 l0 o! e3 T& \) O* S+ x我希望你也一样,希望你要不舍不弃
4 \3 ^+ i( Q9 B! O# T6 E8 b% b) `If anybody tries to bring you down just stay strong
7 y- s- j; |5 ]" c! G3 d/ S- \2 j假如有人想要击垮你,你一定要保持坚强0 v3 y# H) r% w: H' f: |
Don't argue the fact that you're right and they're wrong3 i3 k9 C) E. q
不要为谁对谁错而去争吵% V6 b0 \; d. \# U2 n; r/ B
Listen to my lyrics that's why I wrote this song, |/ M  X# e/ S+ f: h
听听我的歌,这就是我写它的目的- |6 Y$ W6 x. J' j. K, V
So you can be influenced and just stand there strong
: I7 f  z" u1 l你会被它所感化,坚强地站起来
! w- Q8 w  n% w8 AEverybody's human and everybody's equal
6 Q8 ?- N. j9 j! X' b' C+ Y0 u大家都是人,人人都平等$ k+ f7 j& F$ l  |4 a
So don't listen to nobody,coz everybody's people
7 {8 S' P/ _4 I$ d$ j& g0 x4 Y因此不用听信任何人,因为我们都只是人  S& J* e# o" {2 s6 Z

/ N9 L, u: I5 r2 A( L& g! aVERSE 4
+ C2 g/ a' S. aStay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment- [) {, W" e/ |! A8 P% `
留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等  m  q: z) Z  `( s7 }6 o5 l
6 B8 p+ |$ [: E( p. F7 E( y8 P
Stay with me.Don't fall asleep too soon,the angels can wait for a moment
+ [+ L3 a; q2 `7 K留在我的身边,不要很快睡去,天使还可以再等一等
) {1 L2 D' W3 G2 g" a! z) p(Life's a game and we need to play it correct# u" L. H0 e1 j
(生活就是一场游戏,我们需要遵守它的规则
& V) H7 b; E3 M* j. v" ?Do the right moves and don't get caught up in loadsa mess- o( |% \% e  {( X8 X7 \& b3 B
行正确之事,不要卷入乱七八糟的事
9 c4 X% S7 v1 Q1 F) aBe calm,don't be stressed,be sure to pass your test
0 z5 K1 y3 z2 F8 f5 k学会冷静,不要紧张,确保要通过考试6 w" y/ R; B5 R- N* M
Stand your ground,don't let others put you to the test); Y: n  `- o: E# q4 |. R
坚定自己的立场,不要被迫为他人考试
1 }3 a/ I# p$ O8 D6 o9 C/ G: a
, n1 H6 Z  E, Z- x! d9 x, ZStay with me3 r" s" C$ T, U9 y+ b% @* l
留在我的身边# k8 l3 }0 f9 c
Coz they can wait for a moment
2 Y6 t' K' t" J因为她们还可以再等一等

TOP

返回列表