|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:39
| 只看该作者
I used to rule the world
2 h2 w% z9 v gSeas would rise when I gave the word
/ U+ T m6 ^1 Y6 dNow in the morning I sleep alone
# }$ H/ m U# k/ \6 |. w! Q' wSweep the streets I used to own
: L% |. c. ]3 V X! e0 x; [5 i0 J! Q& cI used to roll the dice
9 M! a# Z2 u# x* |+ f |Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
" C& Q1 N6 }# d* H' eListen as the crowd would sing:
+ I+ I) r9 k5 h"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
/ z# \' q z" D& O% q5 Q: u1 [One minute I held the key
6 c# x: |' g2 G5 P5 xNext the walls were closed on me - X& w$ ?0 I9 I& z7 k
And I discovered that my castles stand
R- I9 A2 W# ]* s0 S8 P3 lUpon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 1 ?) e, I& y o7 p' K" B
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
' _3 u, ~$ g u! l( YRoman Cavalry choirs are singing 3 p" _) l1 p0 I# m* q. @$ J2 L2 q
Be my mirror my sword and shield # M* a0 q+ @: e# [. ]! Q5 d% d
My missionaries in a foreign field
* A) z, ?& _/ x3 s4 pFor some reason I can't explain
; o2 {% b' y- }8 A B wOnce you go there was never, never an honest word 8 j7 s: r) j- a6 B
That was when I ruled the world 1 ^& U0 P( l) [! S1 }4 c
(Ohhh)
7 C- r9 ~- E1 N! v+ @0 s4 t, x5 IIt was the wicked and wild wind
7 S3 _/ W+ u- H* O4 fBlew down the doors to let me in. ' g0 ^& Q6 Q `% l8 W
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
3 i, e4 d8 }& Q sPeople couldn't believe what I'd become
# b# j* n! {7 O, a% T+ X% l2 \Revolutionaries wait
+ X7 @/ v9 Q( y5 V. _For my head on a silver plate
) B, h9 N/ b; W3 ?; {8 lJust a puppet on a lonely string
8 b2 M$ b2 g* z- {Oh who would ever want to be king? k p ~0 Z" t: o8 ^' s
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
* H R. T8 u* `( V8 z/ kRoman Cavalry choirs are singing
8 d! s; x. l5 X cBe my mirror my sword and shield
6 w0 p, F8 b: v/ a4 E+ a: UMy missionaries in a foreign field
, W3 U/ S4 D* }6 t! ]" ZFor some reason I can't explain 1 {0 d: k, J1 Y8 z' q( X
I know Saint Peter won't call my name _3 f% ^7 Z+ e9 ]1 h. O* R
Never an honest word
6 z3 d# v9 e" k# G, n/ gBut that was when I ruled the world
. x+ q4 a1 ]. w- v0 ^! G+ ]2 ?. G" N(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) % C* l7 w6 e! n; [
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
, p; R1 \& m! M; r5 }- }1 }1 MRoman Cavalry choirs are singing * i7 z1 W# |% ]- ?- o5 y) ]. ?% a' u
Be my mirror my sword and shield , s, H8 ]' _4 Q" F. ?5 W
My missionaries in a foreign field
6 \% O0 X$ j7 f* ]0 FFor some reason I can't explain
1 ]1 [. w* _: F+ O4 j1 wI know Saint Peter won't call my name
& f6 n' t' }6 T! U6 l2 HNever an honest word - r3 I4 z* C, o
But that was when I ruled the world : |% [! A( `8 ]
Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh |
|