管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

[音乐] Kardinal Offishall Ft Akon最新律动节奏Dangerous

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top207 n# A. f) @# J0 s( A, L" @

: n: S# V. i" Z- }6 F& f: g
* f2 G  z! ~# E
7 M' X9 }% i( n' d0 N) o/ A
) A6 k; ^" A  C& A4 X* [& [7 L
0 B' \% M8 f7 A+ N7 B  Akon是穆斯林人,出生自非洲西部的陌生国度塞内加尔的Akon,七岁时随父亲举家搬到美国的纽泽西,从第三世界进入水泥丛林,akon始终郁郁寡欢,好在他运动神经发达的本钱让他拿到篮球奖学金,顺利进入大学,无奈就当他意气风发、立志成为职业球员时,不幸摔坏了膝盖。天生反骨的akon开始在街头讨生活,甚至还因为偷车被逮入狱,三年的苦牢让他彻底洗心革面,决心走上正途,于是akon透过音乐、用音乐纪录生活,一人身兼词曲创作/制作编曲,推出首张大碟《爱情烦恼trouble》。好歌不寂寞,专辑一推出就连坐英国金榜2周冠军和R&B榜6周冠军,首支单曲"Lonely"也空降英国金榜冠军蝉连2周。被纽约时报誉为“塞内加尔的惊喜”,寂寞先生akon特有的骚灵嗓音让每首歌都充满全新生命,不论是轻柔饶舌的歌曲、还是派对劲歌都有自己的风格,就像听到一个最原始的非洲灵魂对你亲声吟诵一段段街头故事。未来还可能会参选塞内加尔总统的阿肯,就要走出寂寞,为你歌唱
" t, @& ?. I) p7 R$ `经典歌曲
- E- }* G0 c2 b4 x7 @  1.Lonely(算是出名曲吧)+ _4 I7 k6 J5 i8 N7 D- u# H
! x, b# r7 C, t& s4 F6 V' H5 {: x
* Y& j4 @" `) F& @# T7 \
  2.I wanna love you - Feat Snoop Dogg
. `" G6 C, J. ~) X5 c; Z( }- [0 {8 W" V9 Z: S2 z2 H' d( q1 X
3 p8 D; K8 B5 [. z1 ~$ a4 \5 X
  3.Smack that feat eminem1 U: h0 G% g9 H$ G6 h
1 x2 }. M. l) e2 i' h  ]" U
# Q6 G3 c2 `& O, I7 A  P
  4.Don't matter
$ o7 f5 s2 n$ A
$ `' t6 ~- p8 Y, ]& U; Y: ?! v8 F3 w7 c" q4 Q
  5.Sorry ,blame it on me( V: G0 u! }2 a/ q
" B4 ~' H; X# y( o" B

% j' B' g, \: H# S5 }9 o) O. X: Q  6.I Tried -Bone Thugs N Harmony ft.Akon' U; s  g" @- o* Y6 ?$ j6 I# h

" e- Y! Z: K; G' ]3 g$ M+ v
8 }: b$ m* E! a  7.Sweetest Girl
$ }+ L( _7 G0 \  c9 q  E/ t
8 ], i3 w) W8 v0 W7 _9 a; }7 |( |7 p! T9 H0 T
  8.Bartender -T-pain ft.Akon: B4 Q9 m- ?+ Q! `8 ]% s4 E) S
! `& g' }& b9 S5 [; H# g. b

$ S; h- Z. Z4 I* l  9.Hypnotized-Plies ft. Akon
0 H  J' l3 r7 @" w  Q$ m0 }( W6 @  b  @) v( A
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:25 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

网速不行,
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

这首歌我喜欢,嘻嘻!

TOP

Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me, $ m4 _; R2 D0 z: _( @
Watch out I've seen her type before
% ~4 r, z; d+ }That girl is so DANGEROUS, . B2 F! z+ Q, V' j+ ~# ~
That girl is so DANGEROUS, 2 Q% ~: Q( Y" z
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
- S" T* M- {+ \( g( v" K% Z, F: CShe's so DANGEROUS, % l! i. R3 N5 Y
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
2 T/ E7 c& x( C1 A1 WThat girl is a bad girl, yeah ; ~( N! O& x: k* f
+ [# v& `1 y2 n8 o. G" E' D
Ohhh yeah thats her the big dog tryin to get her little kitty to purr.
/ M. [2 y% r: Q' `Ex-man lookin at me like i'm Lucifer, Cause he knows I will deal with his case yes SIR! 4 V: H. Q) k9 w) W
if I was the last man I earth I would only take that girl end of search. 7 \6 L$ b% A$ l
She give a new definition to the word Curve, got chicks in the strip club envyin her. 9 n; I5 k2 {$ e( F6 R  R/ J9 D9 L$ e
Body's like weapon, a mass irruptions, see the glad on that phat obstruction, tongue game give a new type of seduction. (Kardinal yelling Im trying to give that girl something... CHA!) " I, p5 K. C3 v& X- z: Y

9 O- n( z) p7 X0 Z& Q% X$ o: M! H' t7 I4 z/ r% L, |
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
# ^6 |9 @; o$ ?) K/ RWatch out I've seen her type before
  o$ Y4 C+ l1 e" RThat girl is so DANGEROUS, 4 _$ a' @4 J; z; m
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
* }: e+ M& V& tThat girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
8 k8 t& n. r" c' z" j- EShe's so DANGEROUS,
$ Z' o( r3 Y) _' T' e& q( _That girl is so DANGEROUS,
3 N' f8 I, M7 a. \That girl is a bad girl, yeah
: q2 V" H' k. c- X$ |2 H  J) F" i1 t+ Z, @$ ]$ M. y6 y% Q' b9 p1 m
$ X; x* Y$ v! P8 b( c
Ohh...Bad to the bone, everything locked like a two three zone
: {+ P" A% |% l; |; KI wanted to make my black snake moan, talk a little bit and take that home
' O' T5 G4 {6 J. X( ]She bad and she know the deal, Thats what I can’t hide when she want to conceal ) |# K0 Z' o* d' j1 A) F( o* R
I mean megan good and halle berry put together ain't close to the JUBEE i see
# j: X1 {2 X) V6 r4 N7 Y/ ]8 I* KNo no..no disrespect but this gyal a pon another level...cut the check..uhhh
9 c9 s( W1 K' [/ r( Z( oTell king, max stop the press...say kid can I get a witness
3 |" _8 H) P. j+ A# P
  `0 ?$ ]# {# R/ K0 I
3 ^# O- W! X+ q+ U6 g' M3 fGirl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
  q7 O7 j& c& J) M( y: s0 _; ^Watch out I've seen her type before 9 z2 H6 U. `+ r& _8 U
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
1 l, N- y) _% e( d. ]  DThat girl is so DANGEROUS, # z( k5 N4 n4 l" V
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
9 A5 _% [  S) z+ p8 r$ `She's so DANGEROUS, ) o& n! ]- U7 m7 C* h1 ?  v  f
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
4 P; v9 |, F6 Y, t$ N! G* `That girl is a bad girl, yeah 7 H" \% u( J- Q. w$ V7 k6 M$ e
I see you got that fire by the way that you walkinn [walkin] 8 Q6 _4 V( W+ T$ T& V- K
from left to right i watched her go down ; Q( W! ?- ?' I1 @9 k1 Q
girl i just want it right now dont wanna do no talkinn [talkin]   n( X) Q3 [+ b8 I
shortys so right i need to slow down ' P# A& b8 ]  C9 u9 H" X* ^

* `8 w/ h+ ^9 ]6 `. ^
$ L0 u9 n' W* C4 W9 hFigure 8..good body shape
$ V/ S: e0 X' }4 U0 I7 A8 QWhen she on the dance floor, gyal dem Irrate
& `  k- F. h7 R' FWhen she do her thing man can’t walk straight
8 w6 b- ~* U+ ~: @" n3 \That biscuit soak up everyTING in my plate - D+ s/ Y! l9 X# i, ^2 v
Bad heels like Jessica Pete & l* v2 c- A8 M) h3 h5 t5 b" y
im tryna give homegirl sex and the city-tity 3 C0 C+ v' Y; p: t* a( Q
itty bitty waistline moves with the baseline & y% f9 N' W- s& B  d6 B% q7 O
one lick of punch.. I’m fine * S# Y2 F+ o' ^
7 Q; [& O4 G/ N/ T6 i% N
# [9 X2 j! H' o- c" f) A8 d" c
Girl I can't notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
" H: I2 s6 I5 q" X: Q+ tWatch out I've seen her type before 1 q' g" E6 X; E/ \  \
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
& y! e4 \0 j; {5 ]That girl is so DANGEROUS, + v9 X5 f& N" C
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before / `4 a$ K  a- H' s, _
She's so DANGEROUS, 2 W7 |$ u3 T% q0 D& A9 P) i
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
3 H, w  p/ K+ cThat girl is a bad girl, yeah
8 a  z5 ~; r+ Z
4 P! Y7 v+ i. H* @- v. d4 t. _0 w
' a1 g* w5 S: N& D) k女孩..
; z! K& {$ ~3 p" ^* P+ t我发现了你.. ; I; O& h! Q$ A0 ~  @( H8 B* d
从这个房间走出时
/ H4 d- N9 t% M. S我看到了..
3 K$ W' \0 f7 i对于看到的一切
% }: O* A6 z# G7 @2 a我无法克制我自己.. : g) ^+ J0 M( s1 E4 [5 |) [, }/ K4 `
从我看到的一切
: ?2 s/ u1 b! i$ }7 C我要给你一个忠告
5 m0 n# H" C, f给我一个忠告
+ ^1 W) X$ F. x2 K0 U6 {2 m% c小心!
0 c* b% p( v6 i; q' p7 S/ j我看到她这种类型的 9 b6 G9 y0 z" G3 \4 ?6 f
这样的女孩太危险! 3 J+ b3 R! ]" }7 F/ B
这是一个危险的女孩! 9 Z5 N2 k# a7 Q9 p1 x; b
这是一个坏女孩! " M! E' _3 F& E! X
当我看到她这种类型时
; ?+ U( i& ~: f# P她真是太危险了 * C: O3 P: @" k" V9 h  {1 k( m5 s
她是个危险的女孩! 9 e6 Q' V/ \: ~" N( @4 m
她 她.. ! V( A; `2 k* L* g7 d7 h
这是个糟糕的女孩..~ : u: [! q0 q+ a/ M. T' G
  
4 X( U" s( i- B6 B唉 唉 ~~ - z; d8 V  j! {% l
这就是她 一个无赖的家伙..
, M3 K3 b/ Z) e1 B4 P/ q一直想尝试
9 c9 m6 b( L2 z2 y% }. F尝试做 Kitty 要做的事.. 5 S$ e8 ]. }9 Q1 u& T) {
那些人看我就像撒旦魔王一样 & w/ _2 p- I8 L% a6 r0 B0 A4 q3 f6 e
他知道我要在他的包厢里
& ]% e9 W  w4 O4 l8 e# E5 U8 N做一场交易 - B" g' M" T. ~4 b) b
是的 先生!
/ ^# `9 b$ e! U' J8 k. J% O倘若我是世上最后一人
, U5 Q/ x- e0 ]& ^( z我就要做最后的寻找 0 T9 w/ c+ j0 v4 S* g* O9 `4 x7 a
只寻找那样的女孩 8 J; e& p( e" m" x: A) i+ r) w
给我一个词汇曲线
( k) l- Q  r% j/ [) h让它变得崭新清晰吧 - ?) J6 V4 S" C3 \& X1 y+ I
让脱衣俱乐部的小妞们
4 E; B% m6 f8 Z都来羡慕你吧~
3 X! A0 a" b) P3 u3 ~9 Q身体就像完美的武器 5 w4 ?* B& }# c8 ^: V: Y& ]* v6 i
频繁的冲击 $ o' ]& e2 g" Y( T
让她荡漾着欢乐.. * G8 l3 L* X) d/ u
冲击那层障碍
* Y% U/ m$ X) C享受唇舌游戏..
/ Q/ ]$ S" l& S. F* ?$ t% ~8 A  一种崭新的诱惑来临 $ l8 [6 w- Z! B) `) O8 b6 ^
  我将要对这女孩做点什么呢~ ! ^% }4 z' u1 G( p! {
  
+ V' O% C! N0 ~3 G3 P8 m  唉 .. 一把坏骨头
6 w1 b& J* r6 d! \+ d% v  |$ R) ?  一切都被封锁着 5 b7 C2 V/ T6 c* m* \+ t, q" y
  像被包裹在二 三层空间
( d: }- @. Y: j$ z3 u  我要让我的黑蛇 ( N5 k( s+ Z) m
  发出呻吟
6 v, _  R' U- R3 u2 K诉说一会儿 回到属于它的归宿 $ _0 p4 f/ [0 R" D4 l0 T! e, y$ Q7 m
她也知道这交易 - O3 M- N! T9 J9 h0 G2 a7 C+ d
  是我无法掩饰的内容
- q% N7 R; ?7 O3 k. m2 Q再她想要逃避时 2 L. L& \3 O+ _# e
我会表现得很好 # O/ x6 b& Z' T' C$ D
让我们一起 一起靠近彼此 ! k7 `/ X1 l# E! m
对于我看到的 Jubee..
+ @  e" l- q& G, b7 }% g5 j不 不 不~ 不要失礼啦 , c% ^# C" ?( O: |6 b! D
但 这样的小妞.. ' w9 k0 }% h# f# Y
却用另一种方式.. 8 ]1 M9 o# U/ b: O" D3 d
将支票撕碎 唉 ~~
5 \0 V( A3 q7 C挣脱了压迫 唉`~ ! n: F8 Q! ]5 O
唉 说笑吧.. # z9 H- ]- n) n$ k! f
我能为这所有作证么.. 1 z2 j" r7 k0 M& `! X; r' c& |9 H

' N3 m& L# B7 _% y, b* d我注视着你火冒三丈 , g% i/ G/ N! f8 m
你迈着步伐 离开了我
7 u7 H4 a( `$ T3 ^; q7 [从左走向右.. 我注视着她离开
: @- Z$ S  e) ]" [8 ^( \女孩..
% V: q6 W: G( J我只想现在能好起来
3 Q, o. r1 R5 |, H/ z不要一言不发.. ' F4 B3 y( C( @1 N4 H
矮小也是好的
4 W1 N: y: m. J% U; ?% q( v: W给我个机会放慢节奏吧..~
" |$ U+ g( M# q$ g
( U& L, |  f. [3 y看你美丽的身体曲线
7 e! K  Z1 v$ ~" _& T4 M+ w& Q看你在舞池牛动身躯 3 V) q% y# P% m  }9 {! Y+ `+ B% U
看和你做过的男人们 " B: o7 I; k7 f% x
看他们不能沿直线走路..
9 I& J8 g# I4 y4 j+ e$ o看所剩无几盘子里的饼干
$ v- Z# V1 O2 `7 @0 Z" @我尝试着给予家中女孩做些事.. 7 G. a$ \# `( j' N
感受在这座城市的火热
) f4 ~" L" e7 Y! G' ^& z感受你细小的腰围 5 C7 s( F. V8 Z1 ^, G: y6 z- s
感受和界线一起的颤动 ' ?  u% S% l  a& f- Y1 [8 n7 G' w
一次唇舌的触碰.. : D# b) U9 Q: x/ Z' e' W2 u
感觉..
+ T2 W  i1 E9 b! q真的很好... ... $ D$ ~$ K. t$ R( G8 g6 r& i' }
* t( s/ {0 A% h8 K" R, N; p! \
女孩..
7 }0 [3 Y. T9 h我发现了你..
1 V& d! f& }# S6 s1 T4 q; t从这个房间走出时 ) @/ {" \( d% [
我看到了.. # q; v9 f* ], S/ |- ]. ~+ [" \
对于看到的一切
. d3 q* C! h6 j2 i) v7 Y我无法克制我自己..
- w$ k; D! y, o0 X从我看到的一切 - h- V/ W2 r; R$ |" S1 y
我要给你一个忠告
7 t) ]! ]0 U. n% U) p" N3 k给我一个忠告 ' n6 m& Y9 X+ ?0 x
小心!
5 j! |( h) V- O$ R我看到她这种类型的 . j5 g1 Q% u6 D( ?/ c& }" d
这样的女孩太危险!
; l: s, m; h# g6 ^1 x* |) I9 k这是一个危险的女孩! ! r. W2 Q- v( N5 c  Q$ l
这是一个坏女孩! 7 j, p5 f4 f3 K. S+ v$ n* j" A) V6 H
当我看到她这种类型时
: h' v/ i- ?; M# l: Y1 j她真是太危险了 , E: {4 U! d5 T. J4 w! n
她是个危险的女孩! 3 J7 K2 Q  P" ^8 H$ |
她 她.. % F  d1 E( a, B& P  g+ i' D2 n
这是个糟糕的女孩..~
+ u4 x  q1 X/ Q3 o, I2 B4 X  
$ c% d7 M9 e9 z! K/ Y+ N唉 唉 ~~9 k  y* l# B- A: h# R
& ?3 y* c* z3 K; p
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 10:27 编辑 ]

TOP

返回列表