管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

[音乐] Creepin' Up on You

-- by Darren Hayes
' _* _% e7 `$ |7 k% \6 M6 `& ^7 `& G
One, two, one, two, three.' y% u0 ?' P) ^
(yeah yeah, oh~ho. oh yeah. doo doo doo doo)
0 ~; j5 B# z' P4 o9 z- E2 `5 |Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do2 Y- |. Q, ^: F/ ~1 p
I found your address got your phone number too
) {' S9 ~" z0 t# t( ^( ^Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes4 J7 s& \( o. p6 @# X
Been to secret places you think nobody knows
' {. {, k2 |. E4 S1 Y; O4 P& X7 v1 x
: A: o; C# S$ x6 pIf I have to live without you, nobody could7 p. l" ~: x- L; Q$ v
I need to be around you
7 b- d! K# k& R) tWatchin' you" B! S7 a* x1 X/ v/ @
- k2 w. I4 C3 {1 X/ F
No one else can love you like I do, I' C9 ], P1 X& M
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
( p8 C7 L5 d+ R6 {I know that it wouldn't be right, A# A& K( u! T# Z8 }8 {/ z0 Y
If I stayed all night& {  |8 A4 W# `$ ?  ]+ Z
Just to peek in on you4 F" e5 ?- C% f# f
Creepin' up on you..
1 ~( P' g( U' K% u2 X1 Y  F! Z/ r# d2 J# W  D
I been hanging 'round all the places you haunt3 H% B% ~# p; |1 Z5 o; {
Spying on your friends to find out what you want& u: ?7 A$ k7 C. B% ?
Drinking from the glass that you left on the bar
$ l2 S" I& [$ v6 MFollow you around driving home in your car...., k) u- {6 E5 A/ ~# o2 Z# u

2 @5 P" D1 D' g: pDo I have to breathe without you? 'Cause nobody could& b- I: j; k2 D; s- v+ r
I need to be around you
5 m. B+ ~3 Y4 c8 QWatching you
8 X& a' F, N. Y1 M2 y: e' d  W# w5 A5 E" X) z
No one else can love you like I do2 z9 {5 ?' s1 j: d( P2 P
Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
1 b: B. x( h; s- U$ S! rI know that it wouldn't be right
' c# a& q$ i5 l0 S2 \! kIf I stayed all night
% D, y# g! d- @3 j/ DJust to peek in on you
+ F2 ^) m/ @! V7 |5 U) |Creepin' up on you..
* ^" _  b2 r# x- G1 M) d) z
. z0 e5 n! ?1 C% ?! P) s- HI'm creepin' up on you% o8 r0 g! f) i' Q1 H

5 r/ A7 g5 j2 CI know this must be wrong2 \7 }* k7 D. Q3 Y
It can't go on
  }" Q3 f1 C* a5 gThis kind of thing: ]& a4 m" I  S3 B' G! T  |
It's taking all my sanity
2 p# m. q( o) F( r$ ?; ~( fand making me a mockery+ x/ @2 I+ J  e! D! ^
This must be wrong
% ]- y5 L/ W) U1 \It can't go on
! ^0 \  S6 e6 j9 u, @8 NSo won't somebody free me from this misery
  @# O: s6 M5 l; sBring my baby closer to me (yeah..)" ?! ?  J" W2 ?( h8 ~9 _5 H7 X3 b
(Doo doo doo.. doo doo doo doo doo yeah.). g: i1 N6 b. [$ L% G  a& C
. T: p0 V/ [$ U$ w2 J) t
(Oh) 'Cause no one else can love you like I do: u* N; k2 m7 O* O7 a9 N
You feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
) k  @. n0 G( v, C- [# SI know that it wouldn't be right, _( c8 ?! z5 D; a! x0 |0 _: Q
If I stayed all night  ], O, U! |- ^" ^4 A! S
Just to peek in on you.. creepin'
4 N6 X/ B% U* u8 p) E: Z$ P: ~& J( x! E, y% @3 ^8 M. @  ^
No one else can love you like I do1 A. H8 @' ^) w5 F5 d
(I know you) Feel it when I'm creepin' up on you
+ U8 Z& ~* M8 Z) z% J/ DI know that it wouldn't be right+ M4 L4 d& n5 H7 [* r, v1 W
If I stayed all night0 j9 O& ?. H5 \* ~+ ~2 m
Just to peek in on you- T9 s2 f: {6 v0 R/ Z4 u
Creepin' up on you...- P& ?$ u$ P% S& w# ^) R

0 r/ K' ?, }- h# W- \8 n6 m% |'Cause no one else can love you (no, no) like I do; O' }8 j, x0 v& N7 p) r1 D/ e
(I know you) Feel it (when I'm creepin' up on you)
' F- S4 k( T( r( mWatchin' eveyrthing you do/ c. Y' f1 a/ _2 \8 t
'Cause no one else can love you (no) like I do/ d6 X+ ]1 T( _6 z, C0 r
No one else should love you (no) like I do0 m! W; a/ _3 M; x2 s6 l: z7 ~
Baby, creepin' up on you
1 G% Z& S* U6 y4 k: s* nWatching eveyrthin' you do (yeah)
% m) U+ O, B/ o3 D0 z" Q'Cause no one else can love you.. (no)+ |! q, @1 z6 }: p5 [$ A
No one else should touch you.. (no)' q& X; \4 m  ]6 `+ r
No one else can love you.. touch you.. love you.. be with you.. (no) like I do
/ T! a( K( [( |7 E* P0 }' P9 T3 a' @3 d( g5 d; z
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:05 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

不错。这个小文在备用论坛发过,超好听!~

TOP

返回列表