管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] James Blunt——Stay the Night

[音乐] James Blunt——Stay the Night

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-13 07:41 编辑
# ?8 g. _; J6 b9 h
* i1 ^! o" ]5 E( S

我确实是听完了发的听后感
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

回复 7# 甜橙 ! x2 d9 o4 K% T# z3 [1 f3 \2 b

2 ~3 n5 t: X- l  h3 m% L# I7 ]- f4 Z7 R( O, {0 }6 {
    其实什么歌都可以套用一下评价 水贴的境界有很多" B7 ]+ E  y8 @8 y
  我完全可以根本没听这个音乐 就说 * s# d  Z3 ~  u. V* V
  已听 这歌挺好的1 r  e+ F" e' m0 S, u4 ]0 E) \# H
  或者 凑活 但不是我喜欢的类型- m5 b: N! G! l& O# J0 P
  或者 是我喜欢的那类..
+ L6 v7 m; i, W, @5 r* Q7 r3 X   ..............." W8 V0 ~9 T$ O' n1 T/ {7 d
.................
5 o5 w4 p# k  W6 k) J# m) b....................
/ Q/ h7 L7 u0 G! ~7 n( i, U......................

TOP

本来只想跟一贴的,后来感觉光写个“已听”又要被某些人质疑到底有没有听,所以就又跟帖写了一下听后感
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

回复 5# 甜橙 * L9 h8 o* }- V" i  f; N
; J9 _! V" M8 C8 K
' a, [" S. @4 S3 Q3 j4 X" M
    其实这两句完全可以一句说完

TOP

旋律很欢快
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

已听
甜橙不甜,有点酸......

TOP

Wooooo
4 J$ a" {3 h/ g+ ^: i% `6 Z# G5 \Hey
, P4 j" {, X# @) M$ Y嘿
# A9 _, F. v% r' X7 EIt's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain - ^. q! y3 T1 S7 C8 w3 F
这儿72度(华氏),降水概率为02 ]& V/ g$ e& O* A& i
It's been a perfect day
5 N$ t# d' N2 j0 n; E4 N8 x这是完美的一天
2 h. b; G# n2 \$ R$ L3 DWe're all spinning on our heels, so far away from real
3 R& B% I, r' v9 _8 K我们一起转动着身躯,宛如梦境一般(spin on heels好像是向后转的意思,这句不太清楚)( ?+ ^3 R) R: A8 m# ]# w  A* G
In California " }3 b5 ?7 P- F5 u
在加利福尼亚- O4 K$ s* a, q) X! W
We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in
. E. Y. h7 k) D# v7 w我们在车里看着日落,我们都相信这一切
7 E% K. n- A3 r8 }And by the time that it was dark, you and me had something, yeah!
; x& ~% |  n" I8 D/ ]而在天黑之前,你我间有一些事要做,耶!( H8 X0 u! Y% G0 _
And if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold ' r8 R2 j+ K8 X% w6 q6 U
如果这就是我们拥有的,那么我们拥有的就是金色的时光' C5 l( u& ]* B
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
# x- u7 v; _- q, A我们闪烁着耀眼的光芒而我想让你,我想让你知道3 i& v8 ?3 x: h/ v3 R6 a2 Y' z
The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye ( u' z1 d& {4 b6 I/ r
清晨正在来临,我们的朋友即将告别
8 e4 f7 R9 C9 U4 N" K5 |  y% {4 HThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night * [* I( k  R# ~% T3 g8 V( g1 E
现在我们无处可去,我希望你能留住今夜
# U# P4 M6 U' \4 S4 r4 |/ v+ n# hWooo, you'll stay the night 6 o! Q: Y) }/ G( U+ Y; r
wooo,你将留住今夜$ P, M* U, L5 o) [4 K; w' ]; j
Wooo,yeah , g1 u8 l5 J: O3 M
We've been singing Billie Jean / y! ~; \7 s" i& }! H
我们唱了比利·金的歌
; h0 r- ?( H- l' L; ^7 QMixin' vodka with caffeine $ s9 U) U  g, R
把伏特加和咖啡因混在了一起3 W+ |. @* y( q4 q6 ]  i; c! n8 q
We've got strangers stopping by
- [4 ~0 v) P/ U& Q  i我们让陌生人驻足观看4 x! V4 s7 N. T
And though you're out of tune $ }1 E8 w5 I( H1 H. M: |2 n. W
尽管你五音不全+ i- y& e: M$ W( w) ~% ]
Girl you blow my mind, you do
; B% N9 M7 k7 t$ E女孩你让我心动,真的4 D+ |' D: Z0 a1 Y* g1 _- [0 N
And all I'll say is I don't wanna say good night 7 n# l* h/ d/ y$ k
而我只想对你说我不想说晚安/ F4 W% A0 x# H/ f/ p$ ^3 {! r4 e3 t
If there's no quiet corner to get to know each other # z7 I& ]: T/ s% M; C7 w
如果这儿没有一个让我们相互认识的安静角落3 y/ e  N9 f: H1 ~2 C8 V7 x  A
Then there's no hurry I'm a patient man as you'll discover8 ?% C2 Y) d/ K
那我们也无需着急,你将发现我是个耐心的人
7 ^, U! ^) Q5 W5 |$ S
% I( Q6 x  B2 j( T% N. H5 h
! Z% ]% w: T$ a$ B# N, j. O$ x% JCause if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold 0 y  |  V; O& o- x" [, d
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
7 t+ z' u, u$ a3 M+ G/ i4 iThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
" M! \! q  Z' DThere's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night * c- T# ?9 B5 X6 l5 V% J
Wooo, you'll stay the night " \5 H1 W7 [3 j' a# g
Wooo,yeah 5 m7 S% P! _. @" n5 [; `
Just like the song on our radio said
% T# I. o5 d2 V$ A/ Z$ e就像我们收音机里的歌唱的那样$ z/ `$ f! ?0 u6 D
We'll share the shelter of my single bed 0 r, A4 R) K, m
我们躲在我的单人床上(这是句歌词)
3 C. [# Y6 D/ dBut it's a different tune that's stuck in my head 7 G8 d& x3 a) D. I
但是深入我的脑海的却是另一个调子
8 b5 H7 d* B. PAnd it goes… 8 G$ m5 G! g# b3 C! N
它这样唱到...- e1 ?) C/ }7 e  s" c
If this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold 6 E+ B; g- g% {, M, L
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know : |4 o3 y, K' J' i
The morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye 5 S% i9 g& p9 Y) [0 M: A
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night % |/ k- p8 O# E. K9 ?1 V
If this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold 1 c, Y: X3 s5 T8 \& M0 ]
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
; ^1 x! p8 y# h7 j: m- g6 PThe morning's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye   c1 M' |5 e- E9 u
There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the night 。

TOP

人总会无意间喜欢上一样东西/ X0 X: I; X4 v2 a
昨天堵车烦躁的我突然被这首歌所吸引
/ p0 ?6 i  P! k/ h$ S哎 我英语差到极点 当时FM播这首音乐的时候我就差点给我朋友打电话 让他赶紧听告诉我什么音乐或者帮我查查了
- x' m: p  N3 i* e* w$ K! n' s- V但是比较幸运的是 这首歌这之后 DJ说这首歌排第12 呵呵 HITFM榜单一查就有了

TOP

返回列表