|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
[音乐] Daniel Powter Free Loop
; Q9 j3 m8 z. ]2 u, P6 J* D! n& OI'm a little used to calling outside your name
( F/ U9 `$ O2 O1 z有点习惯大声叫喊你的名字
/ ]# d: H0 l( Y8 O. r7 U; KI wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
& M, n8 ~* v. W$ I. M0 ^今晚不会见你,因此我也不会再次疯狂
/ O! G" v1 u5 X* ~6 qBut I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
, L: \+ E; J& e但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了: ]! w: u2 n L& ?+ L6 N
Hey yeah . T" }; m. @& d: o$ m& W
嘿耶0 G# _, Z5 u9 _; d3 l( y
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
/ k6 o0 ]1 ~4 r/ W9 ]* P我曾神话般地为我的小镇添光加彩
; f! D8 @6 x% C/ ^+ \# zI'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same 4 c6 m' v6 O- Z1 X+ o5 s0 K4 C$ Z7 X
如果我不像他们那样离开,我明天也会遭到唾弃* @3 N% Q2 P$ A8 ]7 q1 D
But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day 5 A! e# Q) ], S, F7 n& v
但,我始终不解,日子变得有些懒散了
j% X1 K5 W( V. J; yHey yeah , d# f% x. I# i; i+ g% S. o
嘿耶! Y; V/ W7 V/ |, s- M$ N
Cause it's hard for me to lose
8 T* E! N/ D0 U# h* S$ y因为我很少失败
6 }/ E3 o7 C YIn my life I've found only time will tell 9 ~) Z) ?% w, t! @2 E
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
1 b0 n. n+ A ~* S% D% ?And I will figure out that we can baby
" _4 Z% d Q) x) \; D我坚信我们行的,宝贝
- M8 ^' d& Y& z3 _. P5 |1 RWe can do a one night stand, yeah . V0 q( K1 G4 m
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢5 p; ]( F9 t7 C
Z0 T+ M/ B0 a* ?# F6 a( q3 j! L
And it's hard for me to lose in my life # N1 V( J5 V2 ` N2 I$ H
我很少失败. w; c/ N, J1 m7 u
I've found outside your skin right near the fire ; ]$ J' `% T( S# C: ~' k
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行6 N3 j5 ^6 C9 H2 Z; e
That we can baby 8 {$ @& B$ y' m) n& w
我们行的,宝贝
* p L7 y Z' Q2 \( P9 mWe can change and feel alright : F- K- ^3 I0 |# Z% B) v
我们能改变,我们能过的很好.
- @! K2 h X3 ~# ?I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain 5 X8 d5 |! F$ {7 A! i! B& _0 b
有点习惯在雨中漫步) v3 h; }( `" Q7 l+ |+ N
You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
0 H( W4 w" |" g! R0 Z' D* H3 B如果你觉得会日子会更好,你可以明天就弃我而去
, `2 [% _# A1 xBut I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day
z* l* Y# ^/ v0 I6 Q但,我始终不解,我需要那个离开的人.* M1 |8 _. Z5 Q
Hey yeah
# C+ B. h0 }; u v- m嘿耶 9 z3 n: ~ @3 Z Q4 i# p
Cause it's hard for me to lose 6 A+ b+ X/ b- o3 z' y
因为我很少失败. [+ h- U9 t" X6 M m
In my life I've found only time will tell
8 v6 s* q' B; e$ r我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切
+ E- o" O/ a% X8 g' }3 kAnd I will figure out that we can baby - \1 R; f6 w! u& t) r4 G3 q
我坚信我们行的,宝贝
/ O: b7 R4 `- b7 }9 ]4 OWe can do a one night stand, yeah , i/ W. c7 n5 q( H
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
- t9 F, i1 Z3 d& m+ F i/ y4 t# J1 g W* E8 C. `. P
- z6 B ]& z5 W5 V2 N% PAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life
8 U, s n6 s. `; S) d( F2 b我很少失败
o5 Q' K2 E2 ^9 _I've found outside your skin right near the fire
) s! y+ A% t! N+ D- w) Y+ b- ?% E我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
2 d( D% D6 P% [ _That we can baby 3 g2 o( {2 x7 `: E2 g; Y' U9 {
我们行的,宝贝6 F' O' @* R2 f, A# X: r9 X
We can change and feel alright 8 ^' O0 K7 j3 q- m9 ]* x
我们能改变,我们能很好的.
% p0 v, C; x3 e8 n7 P _9 k$ C" l j% k0 Z, ]
Cause it's hard for me to lose ( w$ I3 p# Q0 P: G8 C4 f$ k& w% @, E
因为我很少失败
' o$ E% C) S% f" e. I. _0 W |In my life I've found only time will tell 8 A; C# r! s7 T7 E/ F
我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切* {7 t; W3 w' l- |4 ` s5 _# f
And I will figure out that we can baby . `/ F# H1 ^+ L: M0 c2 e! |
我坚信我们行的,宝贝
) O& P, J7 U* r0 @/ ~, |We can do a one night stand, yeah $ c* X; |2 d1 f# }2 @. o1 R
我们可以享受一夜露水之欢
8 R# {8 k& d' S/ P! Q& [
% w2 {8 ]- H! a. ]6 a- Y5 K& D0 f @ d. B$ g
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
' K* h1 N7 X% l( D- _$ q& W$ L我很少失败 ^# p/ H6 V3 ?5 _
I've found outside your skin right near the fire - U4 p$ _4 N% K( t9 `. W
我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
. k9 R% }* |" d8 U& K/ ZThat we can baby l& `+ c; w1 W f% O
我们行的,宝贝
9 Y& y3 K( e; uWe can change and feel alright 2 I- a! I# `( b( X# S
我们能改变,我们能很好的.
7 ~; Q5 o( F# U$ x0 u9 P7 `" X* ?& a' R; X W# K: O+ Q
5 L3 V, }( W9 v$ G
Cause it's hard for me to lose
: `' v0 ^( g7 Z4 P5 W2 D# z因为我很少失败4 v- N7 _# A6 }1 {$ K4 K0 n% c
In my life I've found only time will tell
/ r# B; N) I) Z' ]我发觉在我的生活中只有时间才能证明一切$ S3 \# n- P! K: |) O* R
And I will figure out that we can baby ) V c( v& Y5 Z3 r6 i- }" c ^
我坚信我们行的,宝贝: J, `/ @/ S1 A3 v* z: S
We can do a one night stand, yeah
) {) h( X, ?5 E6 k我们可以享受一夜露水之欢- s5 P% o# o" y/ \. Q2 ?$ s a6 ?- D
( W2 Q5 k6 {8 ?8 w# I8 q7 W
( M9 ]9 ` D9 }& y: {" pAnd it's hard for me to lose in my life
7 t+ F; v, M3 |我很少失败- i- b& W/ q$ l/ g' {! X8 Q
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
% {" o# V; G6 ]) y* C我从你的热情的外表上看到我们能行
6 n9 P: l! R9 }. k1 n: ?That we can baby
. U! |4 m2 T& t我们行的,宝贝
0 F5 v0 G ?6 i- A! L SWe can change and feel alright
$ M. @% [7 f7 e) y: w6 z我们能改变,我们能过很好. |
|