管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Lonely No More

[音乐] Lonely No More

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-3 17:07 编辑 : y; R6 M9 Q. H. @- y

  I- c, ^- u) f, ^6 _' p3 a7 f3 @

目前我最喜欢的音乐了

TOP

喜欢外文歌可以去http://www.songtaste.com 这里听,我现在基本天天在上面听。

TOP

不错不错,我也稀饭。。

TOP

Now it seems to me! u* j3 O' [& M' G% u+ g0 S; b
That you know just what to say/ e$ T- c- P$ J5 s' u
But words are only words
  P& \8 |2 C; v+ q( i, ^, t, r4 w  k2 RCan you show me something else
+ x. j6 Q, b9 c; N, K3 H3 u5 C  R1 E7 O& D
Can you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?( X  e5 v& B5 U
Show me how you feel
0 l: R/ J$ ?- L- x4 l# _More than ever baby
; ^% `7 N1 Y! ?; y0 k' e& k
9 i( t" w1 S) ~Well I don’t want to be lonely no more; B6 p) Y2 I; C2 D6 x
I don’t want to have to pay for this
; A, @7 f5 {5 B4 M* z' }# y0 vI don’t want another lover at my door
6 X2 e7 T4 O* {9 }0 PIt’s just another heartache on my list
. q7 c3 \: `# O1 o5 |, |; V# Y
3 ?9 V* ?6 w  n. {) x6 j( B5 ?0 l; sI don’t wanna be angry no more% T  k; O0 \2 ]  k
You’re the one who could never stand for this
( j& e5 O9 R1 b4 qSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sure
6 R* p- {7 K, r- _! t6 @I don’t wanna be lonely anymore
) R; V1 o7 a/ h% ?2 m- S5 E" L  [( i

/ P2 z: @9 Z  n3 y& V+ j- dNow it’s hard for me
, V* L% z+ k" N* oWhen my heart’s still on the mend
( p* U  S9 G1 K& VOpen up to me$ z) p2 ~3 j9 ^' h/ x  @; o! V/ d
Like you do your girlfriends
& z& x+ e' O, SAnd you sing to me" }, l* |! W' l" H: a% k# `
And it’s harmony( G9 i8 r0 R/ n  `8 U
Girl what you do to me is everything& T8 ^8 s  R3 n1 a
Let me say anything just to get you back again
9 s) o% B& B/ `% n# oWhy can’t we just try?1 B" @& {0 d% M* e$ I( |9 ~
6 Q, o  a$ [+ Y: }& N2 u
I don’t want to be lonely no more
$ Y0 w% @' L, ^; zI don’t want to have to pay for this- Y, L) ?3 q9 H! z" l  V
I don’t want another lover at my door  \' t0 O, _) Z1 `* u3 M
It’s just another heartache on my list& w( p" J" F* A. e- V
I don’t wanna be angry no more# [6 k: G* f% S2 U" T
You’re the one who could never stand for this
5 Z4 F6 M6 e9 n7 F+ B5 G' ]So when you tell me that you love me,know for sure# Z  D# ~; \, Z1 {# D
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore
9 o2 L# f6 _" L) K! ?
* j. @- e3 w4 k, C! fOoooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh
- o; _# L2 {4 @5 L9 eWhat if I was good to you?6 k- Z5 u8 B0 h- G! g' i1 O
What if you were good to me?
) s6 g, O6 M5 J! s) U  IWhat if I could hold you
# ?& g* e9 P6 {7 `  Btill I feel you move inside of me?
+ e+ C* j3 Q4 Z4 N  r& r$ vWhat if it was paradise?: g" k- P4 r' P& m
What if we were symphonies?% M* l# o& c2 v9 c; ^
What if I gave all my life
8 j8 A- r& j& m6 c6 m. Yto find some way to stand beside you?
6 f+ J4 {, z: @; y. f! m现在看来 3 K' t/ P2 m( ~
你知道该说些什麼
# h% _" S7 n5 N7 @& ^7 t8 d但那只不过是空口白话
1 Q) I7 E# z: w" B0 v% X你能不能让我看看别的东西
$ ^9 l; X5 T" ]/ W6 k9 o你能发誓你会永远不变吗 + C! @. W! g0 I/ q9 T0 A8 f$ l
让我知道你的感觉
) n' u  S) G3 T比以前更多 宝贝
. |: i; h! t3 a( W# d3 t我不想在寂寞了
$ f. ]; `2 L: s- P: S& b; M我不想为此付出代价 / o: v2 _& w0 D% E7 u
我不想知道在我家门口的爱人
3 z2 v6 K+ [1 U8 O; c只是又一次的心痛回忆
' i3 S0 `+ }+ t* l" F" I( P我不想在愤怒下去 ' m4 M$ b1 r- s+ r
你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 & W: T, U7 m! X- P2 z! _
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道 ) |' D4 [' c& L: e4 j/ F3 r
我不想在一个人寂寞了 % X4 v9 }2 x4 i8 N% f! f, M
喔.....
7 A6 T1 q5 Y+ K, M6 A+ r7 q5 p9 R" S对我来说很难
* `- b5 y+ u" V我的心伤还没复原 . q! P3 _5 h. Z3 K; O
对我放开心胸 5 m5 x; r, x4 O, j7 D
就像你对姐妹淘那样 7 p& E3 [+ i" ^" q. L% s' `4 o" M4 O
你对我唱歌
/ {7 r' m/ ~- W  {& I/ K犹如合声
' _& `" U0 r$ _女孩 你对我做的就是一切 3 _2 Z! C4 s  L+ p1 Q+ e
让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边 7 x9 F* J+ n" Y7 ]0 R
我们为什麼不能试一试呢 ' ]( _4 G/ @) U1 h  u3 U
喔.... 5 N$ [8 H* P+ R, Z
如果那时我对你好一点呢
% ?( }4 ~" Q) N  n6 o4 C; S如果那时你对我好一点呢
. N4 n* {8 a" P; }7 t" G/ Y如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢 : S8 V+ T7 ^( U$ v. @
如果那时就是极乐世界呢
, `( v; i& e! |( v2 Q如果我们是天生一对呢
' n, _, {. B: \1 R0 V4 ?如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢 1 z" y# g3 I* D6 [& b" K4 P
喔..... " N8 N) Z& ?3 ]& `
我不想再寂寞了
2 z9 q8 j! N, p: ~/ h+ {! V: j& l我不想再寂寞了 + ~, [* j( V6 S% h8 B  X9 y
我不想再寂寞了 " ~5 \4 `, }' {! }
我不想再寂寞了

TOP

我太喜欢高潮那段了4 c& ]7 j3 A  O$ `1 N6 e; I
唉 晚上戴着耳机睡觉 就是夜里0点FM这首歌吸引的我 让我为止找了整整1个月啊
- U7 {% |/ a4 c! f: k; O5 P/ n那份感觉也只有我能体会到 心情太爽了

TOP

返回列表