管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

[音乐] 美国RB女歌手JazmineSullivan最新单曲BustYourWindows

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20& \' [( T6 g  t) |! |6 z& T

; b( y) Q3 I& P; p' u: E8 t# p$ b4 e7 A& Z' U

+ j0 d6 U8 Y( c/ ~- Y& n  l在R&B/Hip-Hop排行榜冠军单曲《Need U Bad》的帮助下,今年刚刚21岁的R&B唱作人Jazmine Sullivan的处 子专辑《Fearless》在美国一经上市就大受欢迎。在本周的Billboard 200专辑榜中,《Fearless》凭借6万6千张的销量成绩空降本周榜单第六位。与此同时,在本周的Top R&B/Hip-Hop专辑榜中,这张《Fearless》更是成功登顶。
4 q3 ^  V1 q1 n" F; w( j: [8 Q0 [* X7 A4 _
  《Fearless》的初获成功当然与主打单曲《Need U Bad》的突出表现脱不了关系,但实际上,这首《Need U Bad》并不是费城姑娘Jazmine Sullivan音乐生涯中第一首出色的单曲。在此之前,她曾为Christina Milian创作过一首打入Club单曲榜第四名的《Say I》,还与Fantasia一同录过音。此外,她还为一些精选集创作过一些成 人R&B风格的歌曲。可以说,在这张正式的个人处子作之前,Jazmine Sullivan的音乐能量已经积蓄了很长一段时间。 $ B7 |$ l; i$ C  M9 v
4 Q8 z+ J* a* x- F# y3 ^* }  e( v' M
   在2000年之后,除了Alicia Keys等极个别的几位以外,美国流行乐坛涌现出的R&B女歌手能让人一致叫好的还不多。有备而来的Jazmine Sullivan的出现让人眼前一亮,跟一般那种只唱不作的R&B歌手相比,Jazmine Sullivan显得更加全能。在这张专辑的12首歌中,Jazmine Sullivan一共参与创作了七首。而如果单比唱功的话,Sullivan也丝毫不落下风。无论是演唱《Bust Your Windows》、《Need U Bad》这些节奏型的曲目还是《After The Hurricane》和《In Love With Another Man》这种慢版的情歌都具有一定水准。这或许就是她被很多前辈看好的原因,本张《Fearless》的制作阵容中包括了Missy Elliott、Stargate、Tricky Stewart、Wyclef Jean、Salaam Remi和Jack Splash等诸多实力派老将。在已经加冕NO.1的《Need U Bad》之后,本张专辑第二首打榜单曲将是那首弦乐打底、旋律大气的《Bust Your Windows 》
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

支持。
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同销万古愁~

TOP

I bust the windows out your car
8 H7 O$ q) m. c: h9 Z- BAnd no it didn't mend my broken heart
! w( T3 [2 R* L5 c# `I'll probably always have these ugly scars   H: e1 D3 E' J  }, d
But right now I don't care about that part
5 g( s; [) S; y' V6 m1 O' Q3 y" R8 @& {- j# H2 J* V. J7 l! a' a
I bust the windows out your car - ^' C/ X  Q9 k$ x
After I saw you laying next to her + L" |3 \. D7 _3 V# P+ U; L
I didn't wanna but I took my turn
# Z3 M5 m+ f- v- i: ^# hI'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn # N' {: N; F( a* M
. h4 H& h$ ~: ?; r, @& H9 ]
I must admit it helped a little bit
8 z- B% K* J5 ^7 x2 S" E3 R$ yTo think of how you'd feel, when you saw it
  D6 L5 y) k  d; EI didn't know that I had that much strength ! R0 B3 w* n& [: b, @! ?" @3 A
But I'm glad you see what happens when
, s' j: ]( I1 ~2 D, O5 i; \. R/ j8 J7 E3 V' r3 w: Z9 ]
You see you can't just play with people's feelings 5 q% W  R- h7 W/ J2 ^
Tell them you love them and don't mean it ; [# O. K' F+ t7 ~/ z( y& {
You'll probably say that it was juvenille ) T' H7 l6 O+ z4 W9 Y
But I think that I deserve to smile 8 E# m, n# ?' T: D* \2 w
ha ha ha ha ha
0 x$ V, J' P$ G
' `$ G7 R: r) B- z0 wI bust the windows out your car
) {. V5 o, C) ~9 {2 XYou know I did it 'cause I left my mark
+ D2 K1 T" c. X, l( W8 F' nWrote my initials with the crowbar 1 [( |4 x5 ]+ Y; g
And then I drove off into the dark
( a; n% h" }# y8 ~$ H
* V" v  b; N* ^* ?  b) A2 U6 cI bust the windows out ya car 9 Y6 p* a, ~% P0 }! f1 K
You should feel lucky that that's all I did 7 _- U, B) D# V% A% b5 F
After five whole years of this ( V0 ~6 L9 b" `, ]
Gave you all of me & you played with it
4 e$ ?( q( v9 U4 G# p5 ?+ `( J+ U( x0 F8 M
Oooh ahh... $ h, }7 u/ ]( C
I must admit it helped a little bit   a. f& K, ?8 j6 I; i$ Y5 }
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it
8 R: c8 l9 j& T8 u, d8 l; ~# {2 uI didn't know that I had that much strength 7 m: T. {6 N/ k+ _) E6 l9 N  u
But I'm glad you see what happens when...
2 x* X5 X8 e8 V8 q& H
" \; K, {; R* k( A% v3 r# q2 a8 wYou see you can't just play with people's feelings ' j4 j3 K# o4 v; Y: T0 p( f
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
* v4 S4 E4 w/ h, I, B# ]+ @You'll probably say that it was juvenille
( K8 T  c& B& Q  e1 q; hBut I think that I deserve to smile 6 O5 G0 h+ H- N) e! B: j
# G0 m. Y! \+ Q& ]) W9 a. i
Bust the windows out 'cha car.... ; Z2 O" p* J5 t
But it don't comfort to my broken heart 2 Q' h6 m3 C) ^4 i. A. [' g1 h+ f+ P
You could never feel how I felt that day
/ k6 s6 K- _- {( x# [Until it happens baby you don't know pain 1 Q5 b$ l7 f9 \* n! N
5 _+ o$ h. r  q2 Z5 C; Z" W
Oooh Yeah I did it (Yeah I did it) % G! \  }7 B0 x
You should know it (You should know it)
- \+ D) T2 F3 M; Y: R3 c# NI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) # Y% {/ q! O+ B
You deserved it (You deserved it)   l! d2 ^& I+ I9 }- l( \

* c9 ?4 \0 k+ K& |' Q; hAfter what you did to me (After what you did)
& i$ I5 B- E) _, ?- }. j% hYou deserved it (You deserved it)
9 R1 |  F* t) P' k0 h) V, Z5 kI ain't sorry (I ain't sorry) & ~; |7 t5 ~! G2 _; b$ z3 f' o, K! W) D
no no oh... (I ain't sorry) 1 J) U4 [- N- ~/ a$ _  n" _

! g' a9 M+ y1 d2 Z, C; jYou broke my heart ; W; N# b& {% E. \2 l) ^9 W( @
So I broke ya car
& `; t6 H9 J, |- l! P+ f$ kYou caused me pain (You caused me pain) : e4 s: _% d5 H" p. d) `0 G
So I did the same
1 b7 \' ?8 q: f$ \% t
- x3 P$ Y' ?# r# Y& \* Q3 TEven though all that you did to me was much worse 1 i& f$ Z- o" u# w; q8 p
I had to do something to make you hurt yeah 1 O; |; S$ [' I0 P: o8 b
Oh but why am I still cryin'? 5 C0 I- ^( X7 ], d
Why am I the one whose still cryin'?
- V9 d4 i# X0 g- ]% f
0 s% P  h: T' {3 J5 w9 ?* }Oh oh you really hurt me baby
0 }6 |8 a( |6 K5 i/ nYou really you really hurt me baby ! y# v. ]1 l. l0 b* [
Hey, hey, hey
( y0 H9 n& I- Y  L; X0 iHey, hey, hey
, D& o& j7 P& W" @* d8 whey hey hey hey
1 g( K1 r2 {' ~+ c8 ~now watch me yua : c8 L1 m6 T) N0 ?. x
now watch me ha ha ha

TOP

返回列表