|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:09
| 只看该作者
[Verse 1]
2 c/ F8 ?- k8 U% y7 e0 k9 y3 BAre you a man who loves and cherishes and cares for me? 2 g) C. O: W- u2 T O
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? 7 B" p0 W* Y( E) N' `- E: K
Are you a guard in prison maximum security? * D8 O F* A' n3 g4 Q
Is that you? is that you? Is that you? ) _* _) ~5 n' Y& r3 n: o
do we stay home all the time because you want me to yourself? 9 l% n9 @! Y" P; H! L4 U! {7 H6 i# a
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you?
) b8 w! c! F* @# mOr am I stay locked away out of fear I'll find someone else? . Q, |, S) z+ ^3 e4 w( I
Is that you Is that you Is that you? * I: t, u2 ~0 P5 v
6 f4 q( W4 O4 h3 C[Chorus]
: N6 j; N8 m3 t H7 T( qWell I don't like (o-hoo)
$ M6 n( h' L0 x- @5 U% ^Living under your spotlight (o-hoo)
9 }; ~4 |" L" U' I$ \4 gJust because you think I might (o-hoo) 0 P% a$ y! |, i
Find somebody worthy - S& u3 H% _0 ^9 E% ~7 m
' F$ ~! a2 R% I( `4 J
O I don't like (o-hoo) & q$ y t& N# |& y+ z$ R% j, E
Living under spotlight d8 Y) o; K& g) p4 i9 @
Maybe if you treat me right
" p3 j) z6 t; B0 n0 `You wont have to worry
6 T7 T4 e9 a1 t$ h5 r( s3 ]- A) S
4 D% `! y. v* s0 N[Verse 2]
- Y7 b2 \7 C' H) v. \+ P1 A2 v) }Is this a relationship
4 H9 Q3 Y* T0 c; xFulfilling your needs as well as mine? & [0 c+ C+ I/ j" b" N# |% m
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? K* | K8 e9 w
Or is this just my sentence
& ^1 c3 y. d" P( p# G6 D) v& I" SAm I doing time? 4 S* `9 j: C& U1 e, L
Is that you? Is that you? Is that you? : L* Y% z* |! m$ ~2 X" P) q4 m
Is this love real real love ! I4 T# C4 |& C8 `
Then I'm staying no doubt
1 H& ]: G+ T1 \" b1 }- UIs that you? Is that you? Is that you?
0 I; a" d# w, u! @, ABut if I'm just love's prisoner
# u4 w6 q8 r: p% s0 A% ]4 D$ mThen I'm bustin out (oh)
' n% |/ V J" y. x$ W. ^
& U3 C( T2 l$ M0 I4 p/ J! l[Chorus]
; v1 _2 D! K" b1 n. h6 H4 n t+ { \
[Bridge] 9 f6 ~; z4 J; p( f
Boy you ought to be ashamed of yourself 6 V( K) }1 b8 y! @8 a
What the hell do you think your doing
- {# {( \; ]8 j l, |" e% o2 GLoving me, loving me so wrong / k+ T1 ?% `& l
Baby all I do is try (try) ' S% k0 e+ P& ]
To show you that your mine (mine) 4 b8 x: E. L0 P7 q/ _8 B
One and only guy (only guy)
. M; z0 `$ E1 PNo matter who may come along
( `$ j# @# e* V$ Z+ B0 X* ~! ~! ~Open your eyes cause baby I don't like
* ^2 i! @3 n7 @3 k& B; [% @6 qOoh, ooh (oo,oo)
# ]. g* |8 M v8 P0 a1 I4 |# ?Ooh, ooh (hey cause I don't like!)
8 _- a& @: B; c# }" j0 b V( [' X9 Y$ y. J% {: T
Well I don't like K/ Q4 U5 U, u& l+ u* ]( U& v
Living under your spotlight (no,no) . o7 S0 D0 k0 y3 [, C% o `
Just because you think I might (hee) * d' A$ ]& `1 P5 B) Z( s
Find somebody worthy (no, I don't like yeah) * L. k" k6 C, ^( g" y) H
And I don't
0 N8 J! p) s" N$ S$ e3 }1 DLiving under your spotlight (living under your spotlight)
/ k2 N. F* T6 `1 V! x% c2 x/ D- yMaybe if you treat me right (treat me right yeah!) ! J$ R9 a) Y" a4 a& O g8 r c
You wont to worry ! G5 E* n2 {+ Z# |4 }) K
' s H! V* k5 _$ s0 N% X S1 r
(I don't like) |
|